China & Russia Tag Teaming the USA

+2
rick1
ReadyMom
6 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

China & Russia Tag Teaming the USA - Page 2 Empty Re: China & Russia Tag Teaming the USA

Post by Dave58 Wed Jan 19, 2022 8:39 am

Dave58

rick1, TRex2 and Drinkthekoolaid like this post

Back to top Go down

China & Russia Tag Teaming the USA - Page 2 Empty Re: China & Russia Tag Teaming the USA

Post by rick1 Wed Jan 19, 2022 9:36 am

Last edited by rick1 on Wed Jan 19, 2022 9:38 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : To add link)

rick1

Dave58 and Drinkthekoolaid like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadyMom Wed Jan 19, 2022 11:30 am

State Duma deputy proposed to propose a nuclear strike on the United States Russian news EN
https://europe-cities.com/2022/01/16/state-duma-deputy-proposed-to-propose-a-nuclear-strike-on-the-united-states-russian-news-en/

ReadyMom
Admin

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Wed Jan 19, 2022 11:36 am

ReadyMom wrote:State Duma deputy proposed to propose a nuclear strike on the United States Russian news EN
https://europe-cities.com/2022/01/16/state-duma-deputy-proposed-to-propose-a-nuclear-strike-on-the-united-states-russian-news-en/

This would be the "end of days".

rick1

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Drinkthekoolaid Wed Jan 19, 2022 12:16 pm

Things are really getting ominous

Diplomats are being expelled
Military units being deployed
Increasing rhetoric

Not good indicators at all. The warning signs are all alerting.

https://youtu.be/zqMAVH2WUF0

Drinkthekoolaid

rick1 and Dave58 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Wed Jan 19, 2022 12:30 pm

From that link:
Ukraine’s Defense Ministry said Tuesday it has received a shipment of anti-tank weapons from the U.K., noting that they will help “strengthen our defense capability.”

Russia already has started moving troops for the war games in Belarus. Fomin said it would take through Feb. 9 to fully deploy weapons and personnel for the Allied Resolve 2022 drills, which are expected to take place Feb. 10-20.

Fomin didn’t say how many troops will be involved, but mentioned that Russia will deploy a dozen Su-35 fighter jets and several air defense units to Belarus. The deployment would bolster an estimated 100,000 Russian troops with tanks and other heavy weapons who are already amassed near Ukraine.
Good to see Ukraine sending good defensive (anti-armor) weapons.

A little worrisome to see Russia moving (its best) fighter jets and anti-aircraft units into Belarus. The combination shows they intend to use their position in Belarus to give air cover to ground units punching into Ukraine, probably further north than the Donbas region or Mariupol.

I wonder if anyone will have the nerve to destroy the industrial and machine complex ( I can't recall if this is called Southern or Western Machine Works), which, IIRC is located in Lugansk. If it is heavily damaged, it would put a hurt on Russia since that is their primary source for shaft turbine engines for their biggest military helicopters.

TRex2

rick1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Wed Jan 19, 2022 12:42 pm

rick1 wrote:
ReadyMom wrote:State Duma deputy proposed to propose a nuclear strike on the United States Russian news EN

This would be the "end of days".
Yeah, the article says they think they could drop a nuclear armed ICBM into our Nevada nuclear testing area, after giving us a couple days warning, and not start WW-5. (3 was the cold war, and 4 was Islamist vs the West.)

They might want to rethink that, before the awaken a sleeping giant, and fill him with great resolve.

TRex2

rick1, Dave58 and dmwalsh568 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Thu Jan 20, 2022 9:23 am

President corn pop gives Russia the green light for a "minor incursion". What a  clown

White House has to walk back corn pop's drastic mistake, but I bet Putin takes corn pop up on his mistake:

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/vladimir-putin-invasion-aggression-nato/2022/01/19/id/1053153/?ns_mail_uid=ed113837-94a1-4b8d-8fab-a7f206fd5031&ns_mail_job=DM294946_01202022&s=acs&dkt_nbr=010504gv2b2f

rick1

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Sun Jan 23, 2022 1:19 pm

rick1

Drinkthekoolaid likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Sun Jan 23, 2022 3:46 pm

rick1 wrote:China flying over Taiwan again. What's the chances of a Russia/China acting at the same time, just to confuse old corn pop:

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/taiwan-chinese-air-force-incursions/2022/01/23/id/1053596/?ns_mail_uid=ed113837-94a1-4b8d-8fab-a7f206fd5031&ns_mail_job=DM295822_01232022&s=acs&dkt_nbr=010104hwq0wt
Well, I would say "near 100%" but I don't see anything new about N.K.'s SINPO class sub. I would think they would want to have all of their guns loaded, not just most of them. Of course, they know that, the longer they delay, the more resolve America and some of our allies might have, so they may decide to take the initiative while they have the upper hand.

TRex2

rick1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Mon Jan 24, 2022 10:46 am

The U.S. sends 2 aircraft carrier strike groups to the south china sea for training (training my butt).

Hang on to your hats, it may be high winds heading our way:

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/taiwan-south-china-sea-incursion-carriers/2022/01/24/id/1053652/?ns_mail_uid=ed113837-94a1-4b8d-8fab-a7f206fd5031&ns_mail_job=DM295403_01242022&s=acs&dkt_nbr=010502tik613

Dave58 and TRex2 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Mon Jan 24, 2022 2:11 pm

I just realized I had forgotten about the winter olympics. Since Russia can't wait until after the olympics, without Ukraine turning into a sea of mud, and the Chinese don't want to go before the olympics (public image, propaganda, ego, etc) they may just decided to do a Left, Right, Left combination (think boxing, or military diversions), rather than both at the same time.

They understand that we will move equipment to which ever theater is the hottest, and that will leave the other theater short.

TRex2

rick1 and Drinkthekoolaid like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Mon Jan 24, 2022 3:20 pm

TRex, you may be right, General Kellogg was on tv and he thinks Russia will make their move during the China olympics.

Dave58, TRex2 and Drinkthekoolaid like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave58 Mon Jan 24, 2022 8:54 pm

Dave58

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave58 Mon Jan 24, 2022 9:00 pm

Dave58

TRex2 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Drinkthekoolaid Tue Jan 25, 2022 6:10 am

TRex2 wrote:I just realized I had forgotten about the winter olympics. Since Russia can't wait until after the olympics, without Ukraine turning into a sea of mud, and the Chinese don't want to go before the olympics (public image, propaganda, ego, etc) they may just decided to do a Left, Right, Left combination (think boxing, or military diversions), rather than both at the same time.

They understand that we will move equipment to which ever theater is the hottest, and that will leave the other theater short.

Makes sense to me and it's very similar to what I've thought. Putin doesn't want his mechanized forces being bogged down in mud so it's either attack now or wait until may/June.  You better believe the Russians still remember and have studied the eastern front from WW2.  They haven't forgotten the offensives that have been ruined by weather and mud.  The Russians view winter as an advantage for themselves plain and simple. Psychologically.  They train in it, it's incorporated into their doctrine, all their equipment is designed for it.  I think we know which of those is the more likely option.  So he is certainly under time pressure. He's not going to risk getting bogged down in the spring mud and that means he must attack now or summer.  

China... To them "saving face" and "being respected" really genuinely matter in their culture. They want the Olympics to go off and in their eyes be a success. They do not want to be internationally embarrassed. However, as soon as the Olympics wrap up shortly afterwards all bets are off. I think Xi will wait to see what Putin does first, let the world's attention focus on Ukraine see how the US and west respond. If he senses an opportunity he's going to take it. His timeline can be anything starting this spring but my gut tells me he's going to wait to see how the west responds to Ukraine. If we just bellyache and sabre rattle that will be a green light to him. (for the record I absolutely do not want US intervention).

Just my .02cents

Drinkthekoolaid

rick1, Dave58 and TRex2 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Tue Jan 25, 2022 7:23 pm

rick1 wrote:TRex, you may be right, General Kellogg was on tv and he thinks Russia will make their move during the China olympics.
Right after I posted that, it came to me that my description fits with the title to this thread.

TRex2

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Tue Jan 25, 2022 7:28 pm

From the Link, this bothers me:
White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki warned that an alleged coup plot by Russia to overthrow Ukraine's leadership would be a 'severe escalation' at her daily briefing on Monday
Otherwise, troops going to "Eastern Europe" are not going to Ukraine.

I suspect NATO will have all of the resilience of a wet paper bag.

TRex2

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Wed Jan 26, 2022 10:20 am

Stock up on your firewood, food and kerosene. The U.S. believes that Russia has planned a critical cyber attack on our infrastructure 'cause of us backing the Ukraine. Corn pop's troubled times may be coming to an end:

https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/cisa-warning-russia-cyberattack-ukraine

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Wed Jan 26, 2022 10:59 am

rick1 wrote:Stock up on your firewood, food and kerosene.
I think, from now on, that would be a good default position.
Just assume the worst.

Corn pop's troubled times may be coming to an end:
Might not be 'his troubled times' that come to an end.

TRex2

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Wed Jan 26, 2022 11:39 am

Here's another article that just came out a few hours ago about a possible Russian cyber attack:

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/russian-cyberattack-high-alert-united-states/

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Wed Jan 26, 2022 4:00 pm

Read this article by Dr. Peter Pry on what he expects from Russia over Ukraine, don't sound good at all:

https://www.newsmax.com/peterpry/emp-cyber-war/2022/01/24/id/1053679/

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave58 Wed Jan 26, 2022 9:22 pm

Dave58

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Thu Jan 27, 2022 12:46 pm

rick1 wrote:Read this article by Dr. Peter Pry on what he expects from Russia over Ukraine, don't sound good at all:

https://www.newsmax.com/peterpry/emp-cyber-war/2022/01/24/id/1053679/
Peter Pry, over the past 20 years, has written some good stuff and some pretty shabby stuff. This is one of his better articles. He didn't over reach on this one, except maybe over estimating (somewhat) the breadth of impact of a detonation above Nevada.

This part of the article:
federal departments, agencies and regulatory bodies, through incompetence or corruption or both, have all failed to make our nation safe from EMP and cyber warfare.
He nailed the problem, right on the head.
The woke, anti-American, Deep State, has deliberately left us vulnerable to attack.

TRex2

rick1, Dave58 and Drinkthekoolaid like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave58 Tue Feb 01, 2022 8:20 am

Dave58

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Tue Feb 01, 2022 6:16 pm

Yeah. I got to find a different email service.
Mine is on a server in Germany, and they are now puppets of Russia, as well as probably using those cables for their traffic.

TRex2

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Fri Feb 04, 2022 3:42 pm

Putin and Xi have make it official, the U.S. is doomed, just 'cause we got a weak clown and his 3 ring circus in the white house:

https://www.newsmax.com/world/globaltalk/putin-xi-partnership/2022/02/04/id/1055486/?ns_mail_uid=ed113837-94a1-4b8d-8fab-a7f206fd5031&ns_mail_job=DM299304_02042022&s=acs&dkt_nbr=010504tmbton

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Mon Feb 07, 2022 3:40 am

TRex2 wrote:I just realized I had forgotten about the winter olympics. Since Russia can't wait until after the olympics, without Ukraine turning into a sea of mud, and the Chinese don't want to go before the olympics (public image, propaganda, ego, etc) they may just decided to do a Left, Right, Left combination (think boxing, or military diversions), rather than both at the same time.

I have been reviewing some of the information I have on the previous incursion into Ukraine, back in 2014, when they took Crimea and Donetsk.

While I still agree with most of what I said, I have to modify it, somewhat, since those battles stretched out into the spring.

I said "they can't wait until after the olympics"
but now,
I will have to modify that to
"I don't think they will wait."

I am just, no longer sure.

We may be into this, for a longer time, than I first thought.

TRex2

rick1, Dave58 and Drinkthekoolaid like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave58 Tue Feb 08, 2022 7:43 am

I have been hearing a lot of chatter about the Olympics and the American athletes and their treatment... Now I can't say that I feel sorry for them unless they have been living in a bubble and they don't have a clue about how China treats their people...

But it seems like the perfect time for China to say "Sorry they are testing positive for covid and we can't release them at this time"..

It kinda reminds me of the college kids that got stuck in Iran when the peanut farmer was president...

Any thoughts ???

Dave58

rick1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Tue Feb 08, 2022 8:04 am

Dave58 wrote:I have been hearing a lot of chatter about the Olympics and the American athletes and their treatment... Now I can't say that I feel sorry for them unless they have been living in a bubble and they don't have a clue about how China treats their people...

But it seems like the perfect time for China to say "Sorry they are testing positive for covid and we can't release them at this time"..

It kinda reminds me of the college kids that got stuck in Iran when the peanut farmer was president...

Any thoughts ???

These athletes are very young, aka snowflakes. They know not what the do. These kids have tunnel vision (bronze, silver, gold). They were told not to take their own cell phone and to buy a throw away, my bet is 90% of them took their own.

The old saying goes, "When you dance, you pay the fiddler."

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Drinkthekoolaid Tue Feb 08, 2022 2:31 pm

TRex2 wrote:

I have been reviewing some of the information I have on the previous incursion into Ukraine, back in 2014, when they took Crimea and Donetsk.

While I still agree with most of what I said, I have to modify it, somewhat, since those battles stretched out into the spring.

I said "they can't wait until after the olympics"
but now,
I will have to modify that to
"I don't think they will wait."

I am just, no longer sure.

We may be into this, for a longer time, than I first thought.

Please go on..... ?

I'm curious.  This is fascinating and alarming to track these developments.  I'm fascinated in a concerned way about all this.

Jstars has been orbiting eastern Ukraine for weeks and there was new reports of key people saying an attack can be imminent at any moment. Obviously there is Intel making it to those parties.

It seems all preparations have been made. The weather seems conducive to a mechanized force the ground is frozen.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/russia-military-buildup-near-ukraine-grows-heightening-u-s-concern-11644114047

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/02/06/biden-security-adviser-sullivan-says-russian-invasion-could-come-any-day-now.html

For what it's worth... The Biden administration has publicly stated if Russia does invade, then Nord Stream will "cease to exist". So clearly Russia will not appreciate that and it very well may be seen as an act of war

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/biden-german-chancellor-nord-stream-2-russia/

Drinkthekoolaid

Back to top Go down

Post by Drinkthekoolaid Wed Feb 09, 2022 7:26 am

Drinkthekoolaid

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Wed Feb 09, 2022 8:54 am

Does anybody believe the government? Nope, I sure don't. They are a bunch of liers, cheats and thieves, look no further then what they say/said about covid.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave58 Wed Feb 09, 2022 9:39 am

rick1 wrote:

Does anybody believe the government? Nope, I sure don't. They are a bunch of liers, cheats and thieves, look no further then what they say/said about covid.

The government sells fear because they have nothing left to sell.......

Dave58

rick1, TRex2 and Drinkthekoolaid like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Wed Feb 09, 2022 3:48 pm

Dave58 wrote:
rick1 wrote:

The government sells fear because they have nothing left to sell.......
From the link:
“We believe … that the best antidote to disinformation is information,” Secretary of State Antony Blinken said Monday during an appearance before reporters. It’s an approach that could prove a blueprint going forward as countries increasingly rely on manipulating the information space to further their geopolitical aims.
Explains why they were so driven to censor any information about covid that didn't fit the party narrative. (But that is off topic for this thread, so I will discuss it somewhere else.)

TRex2

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Wed Feb 09, 2022 4:45 pm

In 2014, when the Russians made their incursion into Ukraine, there was major fighting until May, and they took most of their forces home at the end of May.

TRex2

Back to top Go down

Post by Drinkthekoolaid Wed Feb 09, 2022 7:42 pm

Drinkthekoolaid

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Thu Feb 10, 2022 8:22 pm

Drinkthekoolaid wrote:https://youtu.be/UK-G49Hn63A
I am skeptical, but, if it IS true, I am not all that surprised.

Keep your stocks topped off.

TRex2

rick1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave58 Fri Feb 11, 2022 2:58 pm

Dave58

Back to top Go down

Post by Drinkthekoolaid Fri Feb 11, 2022 4:18 pm

White House now warning invasion might be imminent. Tells Americans they need to be out of Ukraine in next 24-48 hours because we won't be able to rescue them if they get trapped.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/ukraine-russia-crisis-biden-holds-183929926.html

Drinkthekoolaid

Back to top Go down

Post by Drinkthekoolaid Sun Feb 13, 2022 3:22 pm

Drinkthekoolaid

TRex2 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Sun Feb 13, 2022 3:36 pm

Drinkthekoolaid wrote:The US began evacuating our embassy in Kiev

https://www.yahoo.com/news/u-begins-evacuation-kyiv-embassy-191110110.html

Yep and so has Russia, it's closer then we think.

https://www.rt.com/russia/546357-moscow-evacuate-embassy-ukraine/

Back to top Go down

Post by Drinkthekoolaid Mon Feb 14, 2022 2:55 pm

Drinkthekoolaid

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Wed Mar 23, 2022 9:38 am

Putin ally warns of nuclear dystopia, "with a maximum number of nuclear weapons aimed at targets in the United States and Europe."

https://news.yahoo.com/putin-ally-says-united-states-075006672.html

Putin threatens Poland with nuclear strike:

https://londonlovesbusiness.com/russia-threatens-poland-with-a-nuclear-strike-if-a-peace-keeping-contingent-is-launched-by-nato/

It's starting to get interesting.

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Wed Mar 23, 2022 11:11 am

rick1 wrote:Putin ally warns of nuclear dystopia, "with a maximum number of nuclear weapons aimed at targets in the United States and Europe."
https://londonlovesbusiness.com/russia-threatens-poland-with-a-nuclear-strike-if-a-peace-keeping-contingent-is-launched-by-nato/
I don't know. It sounds like he dusted off some of the same old saber rattling he has done for the past couple dozen years.

Defcon hasn't updated their web page to reflect anything new.
I will keep checking it, daily.

TRex2

Dave58 and dmwalsh568 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Wed Mar 23, 2022 11:53 am

TRex2 wrote:
rick1 wrote:Putin ally warns of nuclear dystopia, "with a maximum number of nuclear weapons aimed at targets in the United States and Europe."
I don't know. It sounds like he dusted off some of the same old saber rattling he has done for the past couple dozen years.

Defcon hasn't updated their web page to reflect anything new.
I will keep checking it, daily.

I hope you're right TRex that it's just saber rattling, but this clown isn't playing with a full deck, he's missing a couple of jokers.

They won't update defcon until the red button is pushed.

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Wed Mar 23, 2022 6:25 pm

rick1 wrote:I hope you're right TRex that it's just saber rattling, but this clown isn't playing with a full deck, he's missing a couple of jokers.
If you are talking about Putin's friend, Dmitry Medvedev, then I might agree about not playing with a full deck, although it may be, the missing cards are up someone's sleeve.

They won't update defcon until the red button is pushed.
OOPs, I should have been more clear.
Not DEFCON government status, but Defcon dot com, a civilian intel agency that monitors happenings and communications, around the world, and comments on them, on a weekly basis.

If you go to https://defconwarningsystem.com/ you will see they show Defcon 3 status, and they have been there for about a month.

The first couple of articles will show they have been updated in the past few minutes or hours, but that is part of a security system they use: it refreshes the copy of the articles on an irregular basis. In case they get hacked, the system will self restore in just a few minutes.
Top 2 Articles were, as of yesterday:
DEFCON Warning System – Update 3-20-22
The Perils of Emotional Arguments for Intervention in Ukraine

A new one just showed up:
US doesn’t ‘seem prepared’ for possibility that Putin uses nuclear weapons: expert

UPDATE: the article is from Fox News, and is four days old.

TRex2

rick1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Wed Mar 23, 2022 6:35 pm

No matter how ya look at it, we're (the U.S. and NATO) in one big mess.

This is as bad or worse then the Cuban missile crisis and I'm old enough to have been scared back then too. Shocked

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Drinkthekoolaid Thu Mar 24, 2022 8:22 am

So obviously there can be plenty of inferences to be made by anyone with eyes to look and a brain to process information.

But, this is directly from our own government and the timing of this tweet and what it implies couldn't be more concerning.

(For the record I have a 19yr old son)

https://mobile.twitter.com/sss_gov/status/1506677659182551040

Read it and ponder.

Drinkthekoolaid

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave58 Sat Apr 09, 2022 8:01 pm

Dave58

rick1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Sat Apr 23, 2022 12:23 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Sat Apr 23, 2022 6:56 pm

Drinkthekoolaid wrote:So obviously there can be plenty of inferences to be made by anyone with eyes to look and a brain to process information.

But, this is directly from our own government and the timing of this tweet and what it implies couldn't be more concerning.

Read it and ponder.
It mentions "contentious objectors." If that legitimately fits him, you will need a lot of documentation. Else, I would start looking at how to get him into ROTC, or something like that.

TRex2

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Tue Apr 26, 2022 8:05 am

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Tue Apr 26, 2022 11:44 am

Russia's 100 megaton underwater doomsday device, will they ever use it against a NATO nation. Here's an article from February 2022, describing what could happen and the affect of the doomsday device:

https://www.dailyangle.com/articles/russia-s-100-megaton-underwater-nuclear-doomsday-device

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Thu Apr 28, 2022 10:55 am

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Thu Apr 28, 2022 3:09 pm

I really love the part where they say they are going to prosecute Russia.

Would love to know how they intend to do that.

Russia has been cheating on the INF treaty for a dozen years, but the "civilized world" was outraged when Trump called them on it. Those same "civilized" people are in charge of the US, the UN, and France.
https://nonproliferation.org/russian-cheating-treaty-compliance/

Laws of Armed Conflict are a pact between countries who have been influenced by the Christian Church. Despite SVR (KGB) propaganda, Russia has been atheist for three generations.

TRex2

Drinkthekoolaid likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Mon May 02, 2022 10:31 am

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Fri May 06, 2022 3:04 pm

Russia and China are closer to using nukes than you think, all 'cause of the weakness of the joe crow 2.0:

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/nuclear-weapons-china-russia-u-s/2022/05/06/id/1068756/

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Fri May 06, 2022 4:44 pm

TRex2 wrote:
Drinkthekoolaid wrote:So obviously there can be plenty of inferences to be made by anyone with eyes to look and a brain to process information.

Read it and ponder.
It mentions "contentious objectors." If that legitimately fits him, you will need a lot of documentation. Else, I would start looking at how to get him into ROTC, or something like that.
I was thinking this over. Rather than ROTC, which would put him in a good position to be an officer, or at least a leader, you might want to keep him out of the military, altogether.

There are certain fields of he could go into that would exempt him from selective service. At least, there used to be.

TRex2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next