ReadyMom
Dave58
TRex2
rick1
oldasrocks
9 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Civil War, Is it coming? - Page 7 Empty Re: Civil War, Is it coming?

Post by rick1 Sat Sep 11, 2021 2:15 pm

Blondie wrote:Congress is exempt from the vax mandates as well as federal judges and court staff:

https://www.newsweek.com/members-congress-staff-exempt-biden-covid-vaccine-mandate-1627859

That's a bunch of B.S..

No wonder their approval rating sucks.

rick1

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Sat Sep 11, 2021 4:12 pm

rick1 wrote:
Blondie wrote:Congress is exempt from the vax mandates as well as federal judges and court staff:
https://www.newsweek.com/members-congress-staff-exempt-biden-covid-vaccine-mandate-1627859
That's a bunch of B.S..

And we step one step closer. But we don't know when it will start.
Mao once said "a spark can start a prairie fire."

I would suggest everyone get a copy of "The Boog Book" (PDF, about 20 pages)
https://www.subscribestar.com/posts/183509
It isn't a book about how to start a war, or how to fight a war, but rather, how to survive the coming conflict. It was written by someone relatively new to the prepper movement, but it is pretty good. I reviewed it, and will post a link to the book and a copy of my notes (about 2 pages), in "My Little Space."

TRex2

ReadyMom, rick1 and Drinkthekoolaid like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Sat Sep 11, 2021 4:48 pm

TRex2 wrote:
rick1 wrote:
That's a bunch of B.S..

It isn't a book about how to start a war, or how to fight a war, but rather, how to survive the coming conflict. It was written by someone relatively new to the prepper movement, but it is pretty good. I reviewed it, and will post a link to the book and a copy of my notes (about 2 pages), in "My Little Space."

Nice read TRex, I find it hard to believe that it was written by a rookie. I think everyone (here) should take the time to read it. Spend the 15/20 minutes, it's worth it.

rick1

Dave58 and Drinkthekoolaid like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Sat Sep 11, 2021 5:09 pm

rick1 wrote:
TRex2 wrote:...

Nice read TRex, I find it hard to believe that it was written by a rookie. I think everyone (here) should take the time to read it. Spend the 15/20 minutes, it's worth it.
I forgot to mention. She is a rookie, but she has been to "prepper's school" with some militia in New England.

TRex2

Drinkthekoolaid likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Drinkthekoolaid Sat Sep 11, 2021 7:57 pm

Trex, thanks for the recommendation. Just read it. Solid outline and good advice.

Drinkthekoolaid

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Sun Sep 12, 2021 10:59 am

A good read from the religious side on a civil war that is coming:

https://www.catholic.org/news/national/story.php?id=75211

rick1

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Blondie Sun Sep 12, 2021 2:22 pm

And Pudding Cup to announce more Covid Tyranny:

https://www.aol.com/news/biden-announce-covid-19-steps-132355293-151616190.html

Anyone want to speculate?

Blondie

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave58 Sun Sep 12, 2021 3:20 pm

Blondie wrote:And Pudding Cup to announce more Covid Tyranny:

Hard to say at this point... He will need to be careful a lot of people will walk off the job commerce deliveries are all ready on shaky ground.. I have noticed a lot of empty or very thin looking shelves in our local grocery stores... He might try and prevent people from going to clubs, diners, theaters...

If he tries to prevent grocery or gas stations I think that's when the fighting will began....

I think we will see Groping Jo have a melt down

Dave58

rick1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Sun Sep 12, 2021 3:35 pm

What Dave said, I can't remember the hospital or state, but nurses walked off the job last Friday, they had to close part of the hospital.

People are starting to get fed up with joe crow and his clowns.

rick1

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Sun Sep 12, 2021 3:36 pm

rick1 wrote:
Blondie wrote:On the heels of Commander Pudding Cup's EO, the government thru tiny OSHA will be enforcing vaxxing and testing of oh, just 100M private sector employees. This will create enormous burdens for nearly all employers as it's the employer's responsibility to pay for his lunacy.

This video is a great response:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-jmOts8Jr0

Good video. The left against the right, the vax against the unvaxed, yep a civil war.

A lot of what he's now doing will be overturned in court, but he is the boss over all federal workers, so they have no choice.

Last week, there was a counsel meeting in one of the near by towns. The counsel voted to have all the town employees, including the counsel members, to be vaccinated. The vote was 3 to 2 in favor of all to get vaccinated.

During that meeting, the entire police department turned in their badges, the 2 counsel members that voted against the vaccine quit and all 22 employees, including the sewage treatment and water authority people all quit.

The town is now in dire needs for water and sewage people, as they have to have certification by the state to run the plants. Can't wait to see what happens.

They've asked nearby towns for help but those employees refused to help, a bug in the ear for their counsel members if they would bring up a vote like that.

The above is what happened in my area last Friday.

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Sun Sep 12, 2021 4:10 pm

Dave58 wrote:
Hard to say at this point... He will need to be careful a lot of people will walk off the job commerce deliveries are all ready on shaky ground.. I have noticed a lot of empty or very thin looking shelves in our local grocery stores... He might try and prevent people from going to clubs, diners, theaters...
If he tries to prevent grocery or gas stations I think that's when the fighting will began....
I think we will see Groping Jo have a melt down
First, you have to understand, China Jo isn't in charge. He is just a puppet. The puppeteers actually desire to see America burn. The are behind Antifa, BLM, the Anarchists, the DNC and the Media. They have brainwashed all of the leadership of those factions through our universities. They have engaged in this brainwashing for 50 years.

The puppeteers are Marxists, and the want the US out of their way.

TRex2

rick1 and Dave58 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Blondie Sun Sep 12, 2021 7:14 pm

The Surgeon General made reference that new policies will have a global effect.

BoJo announced no vaccine passoorts for the UK and the French were again protesting passports yesterday.

I think Pudding Cup will announce vaccine passports in some form for Americans. After all, part of the vaccine mandates for fed employees said you could not travel on official business if you weren't vaccinated.

Blondie

Back to top Go down

Post by dmwalsh568 Mon Sep 13, 2021 8:09 am

rick1 wrote:

What Dave said, I can't remember the hospital or state, but nurses walked off the job last Friday, they had to close part of the hospital.

People are starting to get fed up with joe crow and his clowns.

Upstate New York hospital: Lewis County Health System

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/new-york-hospital-pause-delivering-babies-after-staffers-quit-rather-n1279001

Lewis County Health System is experiencing mass resignations because of its vaccination mandate, putting some services at risk, CEO Gerald R. Cayer said Friday. The maternity unit already has staff shortages, with at least six resignations so far, while seven other staff members have expressed unwillingness to be vaccinated.

"We are unable to safely staff the service after Sept. 24," Cayer said. "The number of resignations received leaves us no choice but to pause delivering babies at Lewis County General Hospital."

Hospital administrators are working on "contingency plans" in case more mass resignations put other essential services at risk.

The deadline for health care staff members to get their first vaccine doses is Sept. 27 under state law. Medical exemptions are made for those who are allergic to or have had previous adverse reactions to vaccines, with certification from licensed physicians or certified nurse practitioners.

The state does not allow for religious exemptions for nursing home and other health care workers. It eliminated religious exemptions in 2019 during a measles outbreak.

Love Biden or hate him, this is because of a STATE mandate which predates the Federal announcement of mandates and can be blamed on Cuomo and his successor. More details online at https://www.littler.com/publication-press/publication/new-york-expands-vaccination-mandate-healthcare-workers

dmwalsh568

rick1, Dave58 and Drinkthekoolaid like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Mon Sep 13, 2021 11:17 am

I don't know dmwalsh, 2 peas in a pot maybe or if it quakes like a duck or walks like a duck, I think it's a duck. They both just want the apple cart to stay upset.

Back to top Go down

Post by dmwalsh568 Mon Sep 13, 2021 11:41 am

rick1 wrote:I don't know dmwalsh, 2 peas in a pot maybe or if it quakes like a duck or walks like a duck, I think it's a duck. They both just want the apple cart to stay upset.

Feel free to blame Biden for the inevitable lawsuits and job actions from folks who are dead set against COVID vaccination and run afoul of the new federal mandates.

However, this NY hospital situation would have happened without Biden since it was set in motion in mid August, and it's just now that we're approaching the deadline set by NY state that folks are quitting rather than getting vaccinated thus causing the problems. I fully expect that hospital to have worse trouble with staff refusals by the time the deadline comes around.

Just because two folks share similar beliefs doesn't make them culpable for each others actions.

dmwalsh568

rick1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Mon Sep 13, 2021 11:47 am

Well, dm, I look at it this way. If people want to get vaccinated, wear a mask, or stand on their heads, it's their choice, not the governments.

I'm not against the vaccine, I got mine in February and March, so did my kids and their spouses, it was a choice not a mandate.

P.S. Republicans do the same thing, not just one party, look at Texas, Florida, etc., when it comes to masks and school kids. IT'S A POLITICAL GAME and we're stuck in the middle.

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave58 Mon Sep 13, 2021 12:09 pm

rick1 wrote:Well, dm, I look at it this way. If people want to get vaccinated, wear a mask, or stand on their heads, it's their choice, not the governments.

I'm not against the vaccine, I got mine in February and March, so did my kids and their spouses, it was a choice not a mandate.

P.S. Republicans do the same thing, not just one party, look at Texas, Florida, etc., when it comes to masks and school kids. IT'S A POLITICAL GAME and we're stuck in the middle.

My wife and I are talking about getting vaxxed we are just not there yet...

Some things I just don't get :

If I am vaccinated I still have to take the same precautions that I am taking now....

If I am vaccinated I can still get sick or make somebody else sick.....

If I am vaccinated at some time in the future I will be required to show a card saying I have had the shot..... Showing a card didn't work so well for the Jewish people......

If I decide to get the vaccine it will be by my choice not some mush-mouth POS that thinks he's a god....

This is going to tear the country apart. Just wait until he asks for the U.N. to come in and help with the remaining few holdouts.. I am afraid people are going to have to make some hard choices pretty soon

Dave58

rick1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Mon Sep 13, 2021 12:27 pm

Hey Dave, last week, joe crow said that the unvaccinated had to get the shot to protect those that are vaccinated. What a clown.

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Mon Sep 13, 2021 3:40 pm

dmwalsh568 wrote:...
Just because two folks share similar beliefs doesn't make them culpable for each others actions.
You actually believe either of those clowns are in charge?

They are puppets and the Marionettes are behind the curtain.

TRex2

rick1 and Drinkthekoolaid like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Mon Sep 13, 2021 3:53 pm

This got posted in My Little Space, but I don't want to get that thread too cluttered, so I will address it here:
TRex2 wrote:
rick1 wrote:...
I'm really, really surprised that some crackpot hasn't gone over the deep end yet and just let loose on either the media, politicians, etc.. But I believe it will happen, like it did during the republican baseball practice years ago, and it won't be pretty.
I will address this under the civil war thread.
If The Powers That Be are slow and methodical, they will pick off the Patriots, one at a time. If they screw up, and pass too many tyrannical measures at once, there could be a chain reaction, and many Patriots, knowing the "time is now," may let loose and start removing the insurgents.

Mousetrap demonstration of what happens when too many Patriots decide "the time is now:" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tO7LIRhGbfo
Think of the mouse traps as Patriots who decide to act and the guys arms are a couple tyrannical measures taken by the administration.

My estimate is there are about 180,000 (3% of 3%, in other words, 9 out of every 10,000, of the population) Patriots with rifles who are willing and capable. If they act one by one, the government uses them as propaganda against the rest of us, and we slowly dig in to resist. If they all act at once, the government forces will collapse, with a huge cost in bloodshed. Civil chaos ensues.

Ultimately no one really wins, in either scenario.
Pick your poison.

TRex2

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Tue Sep 14, 2021 4:43 am

What does a parallel society look like?

Not only are nurses banning together against the vaccine, it's being report that NASA engineers are going to ban together (both vaccinated and unvaccinated) and get fired.

Seems like more and more people/groups of people are going to take on this fake administration and slowly halt mandates.

One group, if they would ban together, would be the truck drivers, that would halt/stop everything here in the U.S..

joe crow and his clowns have started a movement and he's too dumb to know it:

https://cdllife.com/2021/anti-vaccine-mandate-protest-in-the-works-for-us-truckers-drivers-claim/

https://news.gab.com/2021/09/12/what-does-a-parallel-society-look-like/

Back to top Go down

Post by Drinkthekoolaid Tue Sep 14, 2021 5:07 am

TRex2 wrote:This got posted in My Little Space, but I don't want to get that thread too cluttered, so I will address it here:
TRex2 wrote:
I'm really, really surprised that some crackpot hasn't gone over the deep end yet and just let loose on either the media, politicians, etc.. But I believe it will happen, like it did during the republican baseball practice years ago, and it won't be pretty.
I will address this under the civil war thread.
If The Powers That Be are slow and methodical, they will pick off the Patriots, one at a time. If they screw up, and pass too many tyrannical measures at once, there could be a chain reaction, and many Patriots, knowing the "time is now," may let loose and start removing the insurgents.

Mousetrap demonstration of what happens when too many Patriots decide "the time is now:" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tO7LIRhGbfo
Think of the mouse traps as Patriots who decide to act and the guys arms are a couple tyrannical measures taken by the administration.

My estimate is there are about 180,000 (3% of 3%, in other words, 9 out of every 10,000, of the population) Patriots with rifles who are willing and capable. If they act one by one, the government uses them as propaganda against the rest of us, and we slowly dig in to resist. If they all act at once, the government forces will collapse, with a huge cost in bloodshed. Civil chaos ensues.

Ultimately no one really wins, in either scenario.
Pick your poison.

Yes! Nailed it.

I've made this exact point before many times and it's absolutely true. The government is slowly and incrementally taking liberty and steadily marching towards their goal. Each small individual action they take if you look at and analyze in an independent vaccuum of anything else might not seem like a big deal and that you're over reacting, but when viewed in the totality of their actions over 10 or 20 years it's clear their intent and direction.

The government and their 4th state enablers have very cleverly decided to not do "one thing" at a time that is great enough to provoke massive civil pushback and unrest, but rather gradually Keep shifting our overton windows in the direction of totalitarianism.

We are the frog in the slowly warming pot.

The vaccine mandate and now the risk of losing everything you've worked for and. It being able to support your family is the single biggest event I can remember that is likely to actually make people decide "it's worth it now" if they weigh their pros and cons of doing nothing or taking some type of political action. This was a mis calculation by the regime.

And ironically has anyone else noticed that Biden has repeatedly and multiple occasions either outwardly said, or hinted at, that he can't do whatever he wants and he's being controlled? He's done it. And it's being ignored. He's the person in the most powerful position in the world he can do anything he chooses to do, unless of course knows he's a puppet.

Drinkthekoolaid

rick1, Dave58 and TRex2 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave58 Tue Sep 14, 2021 5:27 am

rick1 wrote:What does a parallel society look like?

Not only are nurses banning together against the vaccine, it's being report that NASA engineers are going to ban together (both vaccinated and unvaccinated) and get fired.

Seems like more and more people/groups of people are going to take on this fake administration and slowly halt mandates.

One group, if they would ban together, would be the truck drivers, that would halt/stop everything here in the U.S..

https://cdllife.com/2021/anti-vaccine-mandate-protest-in-the-works-for-us-truckers-drivers-claim/

My wife and I watched the biden vaccine speech last night ( I know it was a couple of days old )
and it seemed like the same old stuff blah blah blah " I am king you will obey me , I am king I can force you to do things ......

The scary part was " I will do everything in my power to force the governors to submit and do what I want them to"....... Shocked Shocked

Rick if your right about the truck drivers it will be a long rough winter........

Dave58

rick1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Tue Sep 14, 2021 7:16 pm

rick1 wrote:What does a parallel society look like?
Sadly, a lot of this is failing.
Even worse, now is the best time for the Patriots to go on the offensive.
Now would be a great time to have a trucker strike:
https://cdllife.com/2021/kenworth-to-lay-off-at-least-350-workers-as-hundreds-of-semis-sit-idle/

But, it is like what I said about them picking off the Patriots, one by one. If they don't all act at nearly the same time, the Insurgents will simply arrest, banish, or cancel each one that sticks his neck out.

I can see several things that went wrong with the protest that was supposed to happen on the 31st of Aug. First, it was being organized on Tic-Tok.

People, listen up!

The enemy owns Tic-Tok. This has to be organized on Gab (possibly, the only major social media the enemy doesn't own), and email. There has to be a core of people who mostly know and trust each other's judgement, and they have to state, plainly, that no one should break the law, when shutting down for the day.

The planned strike, last November was called off, because 'someone might get hurt' from the shortages that would occur. What the hell? Do you think we can have a revolution, and no one will suffer? I can tell you that the insurgency has no such qualms. They don't care how many people get hurt, and if anyone complains about the Left hurting someone, they just blame it on, either the victim, or they blame it on the Right. Heck, they will blame on Trump.

OK, the soap box is available for the next person Cool

TRex2

Back to top Go down

Post by Drinkthekoolaid Fri Oct 01, 2021 5:57 pm

Drinkthekoolaid

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Fri Oct 01, 2021 6:12 pm

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Drinkthekoolaid Fri Oct 01, 2021 6:35 pm

More and more people are talking about civil war and/or secession. It's not going away it's actually increasing in velocity.

Our nation and union is broken. I think it's irreparable. It's like a marriage that has reached the point of no return where each party views the other with contempt. There's no recovering from that. It just takes that one event to push them to divorce. (metaphorically speaking)

Drinkthekoolaid

Back to top Go down

Post by dmwalsh568 Wed Oct 06, 2021 10:27 am

Looks like a lot of folks (at least in NY) talk big but back down when push comes to shove....

From https://arstechnica.com/science/2021/10/1-8-of-staff-fired-from-nys-largest-health-care-provider-for-vaccine-refusal/

Vaccine holdouts are just 1.8% of NY’s largest health provider—now they’re fired
Unvaccinated workers say they'd rather quit than get shots—but few actually do.

Northwell Health, the largest health care provider in New York, announced Monday that it fired just a sliver of its staff for failing to comply with the state's COVID-19 vaccination mandate—and there will be no interruptions to patient care at the system's 23 hospitals and over 830 outpatient facilities.

In all, Northwell terminated only 1,400 of its more than 76,000-member workforce—that's roughly 1.8 percent.

Although the article goes on to give other examples from around the nation:

A mandate at Indiana University Health, for instance, resulted in just 0.3 percent of the workforce quitting, the researchers noted in their analysis, published by the nonprofit news outlet The Conversation. Just 0.6 percent of workers at Houston Methodist Hospital ended up leaving over a vaccine mandate, despite much publicity of vocal objectors. And just 2 percent of Delta Air Lines employees quit over a requirement to either get vaccinated or pay a $200-per-month insurance surcharge.

"In other words, vaccine mandates are unlikely to result in a wave of resignations—but they are likely to lead to a boost in vaccination rates."

Maybe they are just cherry picking the data, but I haven't heard any stories about places actually closing because of loss of staff. (Sure, the Lewis County General Hospital closed its maternity ward, but so far no other news of staffing issues there.) So it's not clear if there is as large of a push for a split as it might sound. Time will tell.

dmwalsh568

rick1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Wed Oct 06, 2021 11:29 am

OFF TOPIC, just a little:

Only time will tell dm, only time will tell.

There's already a shortage of nurses, a big shortage. UPMC hospital in Altoona, PA., is offering a $10,000 bonus just for transferring to their hospital.

Conemaugh hospital in Johnstown, PA., is offering free, yep I said free tuition for a 2 year degree for an RN, only catch is you have to work for them for 5 years before you move on.

Yep, only time will tell.

Back to top Go down

Post by Blondie Wed Oct 06, 2021 2:04 pm

Cutting services at hospitals isn't simple.....to patients. Esp The Wimmins. Surprised

You're in a late term pregnancy and Dr. Smith is your dr. You trust him. Maybe you are high risk? You trust him. The hospital he has privileges at is no longer delivering babies. Your next choice doesn't have a NICU. Your dr. has no privileges there or isn't in your network. Then what?

NY had a brilliant plan-foreign, meaning Canadian nurses. Wonderful for Buffalo or the Niagara Region. NYC? Not if a girl wants to commute home at night. And only if the exchange rate is good.

Canadian nurses would cross the border from Windsor into Detroit when the exchange rate is favorable for them. Typically $1.35 CAD. A $1,000 paycheck becomes $1,350 CAD. Today's rates aren't that favorable.

Administrators talk tuff but I hear whispers that CEO's are concerned that women aren't eager to return to their pitiful wage jobs.

Blondie

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Thu Oct 07, 2021 12:46 pm

There is a little bit of cherry picking going on. Only 1.8% were fired? But how many quit or retired, or moved to a different hospital. How many did it when they saw the writing on the wall?

The shortage of nurses is pretty much nation wide, so any nurse could find work at a medical establishment that respects reason and sanity over the religion of the needle.

Hopefully, this pushes some percentage of nurses to move. The ones who respect liberty, science, and sanity can move to Red States and work for medical establishments who respect the same and nurses who want to work for those who make a religion out of needles and masks so they can bow to their Lord Fauci can move to Blue states.

(Just to be clear, I am vaccinated, and recommend it for most people over 30. But I think the mandates are almost always wrong.)

TRex2

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinnamon Thu Oct 07, 2021 3:51 pm

I would suggest follow the money. By getting rid of nurses, they get rid of any benefits offer to those nurses at sign on, or at least lessen the amount of pension they receive.

A lot of nurses want to be traveling nurses - higher wages, but no bennies.

I know in NY, the hospital there was planning to higher foreign nurses - they can offer way lower wages and no bennies!

I'd say this is the excuse for a cost-cutting measure for the hopsitals.
Cinnamon
Cinnamon

Drinkthekoolaid likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Fri Nov 12, 2021 11:03 am

BLD leader Hawk Newsome threatens the new NY city mayor with violence if they go back to the old ways of policing.

Wonder if corn pop will take the FBI off the parents who protest school boards and put them on BLM in NY city.

Corn pop is given 2 months notice, just what will he do. PopCorn

https://survivalmagazine.org/news/blm-leader-threatens-riots-fire-bloodshed-in-new-york-city-if-mayor-elect-eric-adams-gets-tough-on-crime/

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Fri Nov 12, 2021 4:57 pm

Wonder if corn pop will take the FBI off the parents who protest school boards and put them on BLM in NY city.
He might take them off the parents, but he will never go after BLM. (He isn't the one in charge, anyway, Susan Rice and Obama are in charge, and they are basically puppets of China, Russia and Iran.)They will continue to go after conservatives and Trump supporters.

https://nypost.com/2020/12/11/joe-biden-talks-up-scandal-scarred-susan-rice-for-domestic-policy-role/

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/04/obamas_puppet_spoke_last_night.html

TRex2

rick1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Sun Jan 02, 2022 4:31 am

Ya know, this topic was started back in March 2019, by Old As Rocks, now, almost 3 years later, it seems we are getting closer and closer to either a political civil war or adding to the civil unrest we are currently living in.

The CIA advisory board has their opinion, along with 3 retired generals:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/dec/20/us-closer-to-civil-war-new-book-barbara-walter-trump-capitol-attack

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Mon Jan 03, 2022 5:34 am

While we should be cautious, because this Leftist Propaganda article draws most of its material from the woke Washington Post, we do need to remain aware of what the Woke and Leftist members our our intel community are thinking. So it is good to look at it, as long as you realize what it is.

Even though the article is meant to inspire the insurgents in our country, some of what it says is completely true (information doesn't have to be false to be propaganda, it is all about how the information is presented):
“if you were an analyst in a foreign country looking at events in America – the same way you’d look at events in Ukraine or Ivory Coast or Venezuela – you would go down a checklist, assessing each of the conditions that make civil war likely.

“And what you would find is that the United States, a democracy founded more than two centuries ago, has entered very dangerous territory.”
Many of The Patriots have been saying this for several years.

TRex2

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Wed Jun 08, 2022 3:19 pm

DHS warns of civil unrest (mass casualty violence), elections, southern border, etc.:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10893069/Homeland-Security-issues-threat-advisory-Roe-v-Wade-unrest-anger-border-midterms.html

Assassination attempt on Supreme Court Justice Kavanaugh:

https://news.yahoo.com/mcconnell-urges-house-dems-pass-164914519.html

D.C. considering calling out the national guard.

Time to let the crackpots of the world begin their shooting, remember Kent State, May 4, 1970.

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Fri Jun 10, 2022 12:20 pm

rick1 wrote:DHS warns of civil unrest (mass casualty violence), elections, southern border, etc.:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10893069/Homeland-Security-issues-threat-advisory-Roe-v-Wade-unrest-anger-border-midterms.html
Assassination attempt on Supreme Court Justice Kavanaugh:
https://news.yahoo.com/mcconnell-urges-house-dems-pass-164914519.html
D.C. considering calling out the national guard.
Time to let the crackpots of the world begin their shooting, remember Kent State, May 4, 1970.
Remember, this is all orchestrated by the Democrat Party and Deep State, to distract from the damage the current regime is doing to our country.

The on going Propaganda Palooza (seen every night at primetime), compliments of the Kangaroo House Committee, is for the same purpose, with the added idea that they might be able to keep Trump out of the next election. Or at least unconstitutionally incarcerate a lot of Patriots.

TRex2

rick1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Sun Jun 19, 2022 3:37 pm

I have a lot of respect for Alan Dershowitz, even though he's left of center, but he always calls balls and strikes, as he see's them.

He's calling for civil unrest throughout the U.S., mostly because of how crow bait joe is running the nation and the upcoming Supreme Court decisions.

I'm glad I live no where near a big city, they're going to explode. A good read:

https://www.newsmax.com/newsmax-tv/alan-dershowitz-constitution-law-abuse-of-power/2022/06/18/id/1075021/

Last edited by rick1 on Sun Jun 19, 2022 3:39 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : add link)

Back to top Go down

Post by oldasrocks Sun Jun 19, 2022 5:04 pm

We re all falling into the trap.
A HOUSE DIVIDED AGAINST ITSELF CANNOT STAND.

But there is no other choice.
oldasrocks
oldasrocks

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Mon Jun 20, 2022 1:47 pm

I'm glad I live no where near a big city, they're going to explode. A good read:
Just a reminder that someone already wrote a book on surviving the explosion.
TRex2 wrote:...
https://www.subscribestar.com/laurel
look past all the tiers of support, until you get to "Recent Posts"

The Boog Book is a manual, something like the old "101 Things to do 'til the Revolution" mixed with Sun Tzu's Art of War. Written by a new comer, to new comers. She (Laurel) is a bit naive, and might have a triggering effect on women that are not "Red Pilled" but she sums things up, pretty well.  

TRex2

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Mon Jun 20, 2022 1:56 pm

oldasrocks wrote:We re all falling into the trap.
A HOUSE DIVIDED AGAINST ITSELF CANNOT STAND.

But there is no other choice.
At the rate we are going, the choice will be:
Fight, or become slaves.

A few years ago, I assumed we would fight.
Now, I am not so sure.

There are, of course, two things worse than going to war.
1. The war comes to you.
2. You lay down your arms, and go into slavery.

John Stuart Mill wrote:War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse.

TRex2

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by oldasrocks Mon Jun 20, 2022 3:57 pm

At my age the only thing I would be good for is Soylent Green and tough at that.
oldasrocks
oldasrocks

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Mon Jun 20, 2022 5:07 pm

oldasrocks wrote:At my age the only thing I would be good for is Soylent Green and tough at that.
We are still about 9 (or, hopefully more) years away from that.

TRex2

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by oldasrocks Mon Jun 20, 2022 5:43 pm

In 9 yrs they can probably use my ashes for seasoning.
oldasrocks
oldasrocks

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Fri Jun 24, 2022 10:47 am

Well, the Supreme Court overturned Roe v. Wade:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/supreme-court-overturns-roe-v-wade-dobbs-v-jackson-womens-health-organization

Now, starting tonight, the firebombs will be thrown, fist fights will begin in the streets and random gun fire will be all over the country.

Janes revenge is going to have a field day all over this country, people are going to die and you've heard nothing from crow bait joe or DOJ officials, which means they approve of the current violence and the future violence that's going to start today.

tic toc, lock and load, you are now entering a free kill zone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by oldasrocks Fri Jun 24, 2022 2:34 pm

I say mandatory sterilization for all these men and women who want abortions. Killing babies is not right.
Maybe retroactive abortion for them?
oldasrocks
oldasrocks

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Fri Jun 24, 2022 5:08 pm

Law Enforcement bracing for summer of unrest after Roe v. Wade decision. Get out your kevlar vests and fire extinguishers:

https://www.newsmax.com/us/roe-v-wade-supreme-court-ruth-sent-us-abortion/2022/06/24/id/1075982/

Back to top Go down

Post by oldasrocks Fri Jun 24, 2022 5:29 pm

Don't forget belt fed weapons and Claymores on the exterior.
It's a good time not to live in a city.
oldasrocks
oldasrocks

rick1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Fri Jun 24, 2022 6:56 pm

oldasrocks wrote:...
It's a good time not to live in a city.
I moved about 4 years ago.
Saw our "civilization" breaking down, and decided to go live in the mountains.

Not as rural as some of y'all, but lot better than the big city.

TRex2

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by oldasrocks Fri Jun 24, 2022 8:44 pm

Not very big mountains down here in the Ozarks.
Install a cattle guard on your driveway. If you need to pull it out and no one could drive across. Concrete and steel are pretty pricey these days though.
oldasrocks
oldasrocks

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Sat Jun 25, 2022 6:28 am

Arizona Senate law makers held hostage in the Senate building by pro-abortion protestors. This is just the beginning, let the games begin  PopCorn :

https://www.foxnews.com/us/arizona-senate-abortion-protest-hostage

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave58 Sat Jun 25, 2022 6:36 am

Do you think that SCOTUS up holding the 2nd A just before Roe v Wade was priming the people ??

Nothing like a bunch of armed people on the streets for the protest...

Dave58

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Sat Jun 25, 2022 10:09 am

Dave58 wrote:Do you think that SCOTUS up holding the 2nd A just before Roe v Wade was priming the people ??

Nothing like a bunch of armed people on the streets for the protest...

Could be Dave, ya never know.

Chaos in LA, just the beginning:

https://nworeport.me/2022/06/25/chaos-in-los-angeles-as-violent-leftists-riot-over-roe-v-wade-being-overturned-videos/

And here is what's going on in the social media area, these people short a couple cards in their deck:

https://www.memri.org/dttm/neo-nazi-white-supremacist-and-misogynist-extremists-online-react-supreme-court-overturning-roe

Last edited by rick1 on Sat Jun 25, 2022 10:15 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add another link)

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Sun Jun 26, 2022 3:54 am

rick1 wrote:Law Enforcement bracing for summer of unrest after Roe v. Wade decision. Get out your kevlar vests and fire extinguishers:
https://www.newsmax.com/us/roe-v-wade-supreme-court-ruth-sent-us-abortion/2022/06/24/id/1075982/
As usual, the chaos seems to be happening in Leftist controlled cites. I have always maintained that it would happen there, because those who run Leftist controlled cities will allow it, and sometimes, even support it (as in NYC, WashintonDC, Portland, Seattle and Minneapolis).

TRex2

Back to top Go down

Post by Blondie Sun Jun 26, 2022 8:00 pm

The rage against SCOTUS seems to be continuing rage against Trump's legacy.

In my limited understanding, SCOTUS took up Roe v Wade as they believed the 1973 decision to be seriously flawed. In part, turning over the decision just sends abortion rights back to the states. Minus federal funding. Woe be to Planned Parenthood.

"You're not listening to the will of the people" is a non issue. SCOTUS interprets the Constitution, nothing more.

Blondie

rick1, Dave58 and TRex2 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Mon Jun 27, 2022 5:27 am

Blondie wrote:The rage against SCOTUS seems to be continuing rage against Trump's legacy.
Both come from the same place. The Leftist Insurgency. They hate God, they hate Liberty, and they hate America. They hate Trump because he loves those things.

In my limited understanding, SCOTUS took up Roe v Wade as they believed the 1973 decision to be seriously flawed. In part, turning over the decision just sends abortion rights back to the states. Minus federal funding. Woe be to Planned Parenthood.
That is my understanding, too.

"You're not listening to the will of the people" is a non issue. SCOTUS interprets the Constitution, nothing more.
For the most part, that is what they do.

They also are required, by the Constitution, to hear issues of one state against another.

TRex2

rick1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave58 Mon Jun 27, 2022 6:11 am

This is just my opinion......

When Obama was in the hot seat it was ok to let people burn and riot because they were angry and the black man had been beat down long enough......

Dividing the country

When the man-child was pres. more of the same... Remember the battling face mask ??? Once again with encouragement from the government....

Dividing the country

Now that mush mouth is running the country. Gas prices, Food shortages and who can forget To Vax or Not to Vax..

Everyday the divide in our country gets a little bit wider. When the country finally splits they will send in the military with the backing of the U.N. and there will be blood in the streets...

So things are starting to feel like a civil war is coming....

If I had to guess a time line I would think election time , but I am just an old man and this is just a guess

Stock up on what you need. Prepare to be cold this winter maybe even a little hungry, maybe think about feeding the neighbors there is safety in numbers.......

Dave58

rick1 and TRex2 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Mon Jun 27, 2022 11:28 am

I agree with ya Dave, 100%, but, sadly, Sad Blinking  I believe that ya ain't seen nothing yet. The worse is yet to come. And it's all political and driven by one political party.

They want control of everything and of everybody. And if you don't agree with them, they unleash the paid radical demonstrators and even encourage them. Look no further then the SCOTUS decisions on the 2nd amendment, abortion rights and now the football coach on praying after a football game.

TRex2 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next