ReadyMom
Dave58
TRex2
rick1
oldasrocks
9 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Civil War, Is it coming? - Page 8 Empty Re: Civil War, Is it coming?

Post by oldasrocks Fri Jun 24, 2022 8:44 pm

Not very big mountains down here in the Ozarks.
Install a cattle guard on your driveway. If you need to pull it out and no one could drive across. Concrete and steel are pretty pricey these days though.

oldasrocks

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Sat Jun 25, 2022 6:28 am

Arizona Senate law makers held hostage in the Senate building by pro-abortion protestors. This is just the beginning, let the games begin  PopCorn :

https://www.foxnews.com/us/arizona-senate-abortion-protest-hostage

rick1

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave58 Sat Jun 25, 2022 6:36 am

Do you think that SCOTUS up holding the 2nd A just before Roe v Wade was priming the people ??

Nothing like a bunch of armed people on the streets for the protest...

Dave58

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Sat Jun 25, 2022 10:09 am

Dave58 wrote:Do you think that SCOTUS up holding the 2nd A just before Roe v Wade was priming the people ??

Nothing like a bunch of armed people on the streets for the protest...

Could be Dave, ya never know.

Chaos in LA, just the beginning:

https://nworeport.me/2022/06/25/chaos-in-los-angeles-as-violent-leftists-riot-over-roe-v-wade-being-overturned-videos/

And here is what's going on in the social media area, these people short a couple cards in their deck:

https://www.memri.org/dttm/neo-nazi-white-supremacist-and-misogynist-extremists-online-react-supreme-court-overturning-roe

Last edited by rick1 on Sat Jun 25, 2022 10:15 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add another link)

rick1

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Sun Jun 26, 2022 3:54 am

rick1 wrote:Law Enforcement bracing for summer of unrest after Roe v. Wade decision. Get out your kevlar vests and fire extinguishers:
https://www.newsmax.com/us/roe-v-wade-supreme-court-ruth-sent-us-abortion/2022/06/24/id/1075982/
As usual, the chaos seems to be happening in Leftist controlled cites. I have always maintained that it would happen there, because those who run Leftist controlled cities will allow it, and sometimes, even support it (as in NYC, WashintonDC, Portland, Seattle and Minneapolis).

TRex2

rick1 and Dave58 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Blondie Sun Jun 26, 2022 8:00 pm

The rage against SCOTUS seems to be continuing rage against Trump's legacy.

In my limited understanding, SCOTUS took up Roe v Wade as they believed the 1973 decision to be seriously flawed. In part, turning over the decision just sends abortion rights back to the states. Minus federal funding. Woe be to Planned Parenthood.

"You're not listening to the will of the people" is a non issue. SCOTUS interprets the Constitution, nothing more.

Blondie

rick1, Dave58 and TRex2 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Mon Jun 27, 2022 5:27 am

Blondie wrote:The rage against SCOTUS seems to be continuing rage against Trump's legacy.
Both come from the same place. The Leftist Insurgency. They hate God, they hate Liberty, and they hate America. They hate Trump because he loves those things.

In my limited understanding, SCOTUS took up Roe v Wade as they believed the 1973 decision to be seriously flawed. In part, turning over the decision just sends abortion rights back to the states. Minus federal funding. Woe be to Planned Parenthood.
That is my understanding, too.

"You're not listening to the will of the people" is a non issue. SCOTUS interprets the Constitution, nothing more.
For the most part, that is what they do.

They also are required, by the Constitution, to hear issues of one state against another.

TRex2

rick1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave58 Mon Jun 27, 2022 6:11 am

This is just my opinion......

When Obama was in the hot seat it was ok to let people burn and riot because they were angry and the black man had been beat down long enough......

Dividing the country

When the man-child was pres. more of the same... Remember the battling face mask ??? Once again with encouragement from the government....

Dividing the country

Now that mush mouth is running the country. Gas prices, Food shortages and who can forget To Vax or Not to Vax..

Everyday the divide in our country gets a little bit wider. When the country finally splits they will send in the military with the backing of the U.N. and there will be blood in the streets...

So things are starting to feel like a civil war is coming....

If I had to guess a time line I would think election time , but I am just an old man and this is just a guess

Stock up on what you need. Prepare to be cold this winter maybe even a little hungry, maybe think about feeding the neighbors there is safety in numbers.......

Dave58

rick1 and TRex2 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Mon Jun 27, 2022 11:28 am

I agree with ya Dave, 100%, but, sadly, Sad Blinking  I believe that ya ain't seen nothing yet. The worse is yet to come. And it's all political and driven by one political party.

They want control of everything and of everybody. And if you don't agree with them, they unleash the paid radical demonstrators and even encourage them. Look no further then the SCOTUS decisions on the 2nd amendment, abortion rights and now the football coach on praying after a football game.

rick1

TRex2 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Mon Jun 27, 2022 1:37 pm

Dave58 wrote:This is just my opinion......
...Stock up on what you need. Prepare to be cold this winter maybe even a little hungry, maybe think about feeding the neighbors there is safety in numbers.......
I agree, except that the war is already in its beginning stages, like the American Revolution between 1770 (powder alarm) and 1776 (formal declaration). Or like the Bleeding Kansas era, before the first Civil War.

And this is why the Boog Book was written. It was written by a beginner, for beginners, and it focuses on stocking up, preparing to be hungry and cold, avoiding chaos and violence, etc. It isn't about fighting, but about how to survive what is expected to be years of hardship caused by those who will be fighting. It is written, mostly, as a series of lists. (about 20 pages)

Having had years to think this over and get a little practice at surviving minor hardships, I wrote a critique of Laurel Scott's "Boog Book," where I make about a dozen observations and a few complete disagreements. The list is about one page, and available to anyone who wants it. (By email.)

rick1 wrote:I agree with ya Dave, 100%, but, sadly, Sad Blinking  I believe that ya ain't seen nothing yet. The worse is yet to come. And it's all political and driven by one political party.

They want control of everything and of everybody. And if you don't agree with them, they unleash the paid radical demonstrators and even encourage them. Look no further then the SCOTUS decisions on the 2nd amendment, abortion rights and now the football coach on praying after a football game.
And it isn't really the "one party" that is at the root of this. They themselves are subject to masters, many of which are part of foreign governments. That is why I call it a Leftist "Insurgency." China is currently central to the powers that are causing this, although 85 years ago, it was the Bolsheviks who were central.

(The actual, underlying struggle is spiritual, and the current battles can be traced back to famous, postmodern, Atheists and Heritics of the 19th century, such as Kierkegaard, Nietzsche and Marx. It is by using these tools, that powers beyond our usual line of sight intend to enslave us.)

As a general, practical measure, Patriots and preppers must try to resist the insurgency, but not get caught in the traps (violent conflicts) they lay for us.

TRex2

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Thu Jun 30, 2022 11:51 am

What country do you think is heading in the wrong direction and as fast as it can?

Today in the local city paper:

Jun 30, 1934 - Adolf Hitler launched his "blood purge" of political and military rivals in Germany in what came to be known as "The Night of the Long Knives."

Cornell University removed the bust of Abraham Lincoln after one (1) complaint:

https://www.dailysignal.com/2022/06/29/cornell-university-removes-bust-of-abraham-lincoln-after-getting-1-complaint/

Statues removed or destroyed from the civil war.

Just my humble opinion, history good or bad should remain to remind us of the good times and the bad times, so the bad times won't be repeated:

https://www.cnn.com/2022/02/02/us/confederate-monuments-removed-2021-whose-heritage/index.html

The day is coming, and coming sooner then people think, that this country will implode.

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Sat Jul 23, 2022 9:20 am

Civil unrest since the US Supreme Court turn Roe v. Wade over to the states has become worse. Now, it's going to get even worse, I do look for people to die and this corn pop administration, along with the demonrats, actually support this type of violence.

I like the last sentence where Jane's Revenge says, "they find joy and courage" etc., in doing this:

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/democrats-abortion/2022/07/22/id/1080024/?ns_mail_uid=ed113837-94a1-4b8d-8fab-a7f206fd5031&ns_mail_job=DM357289_07232022&s=acs&dkt_nbr=010504aki5p9

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Sun Jul 24, 2022 6:01 pm

rick1 wrote:Civil unrest since the US Supreme Court turn Roe v. Wade over to the states has become worse. Now, it's going to get even worse, I do look for people to die and this corn pop administration, along with the demonrats, actually support this type of violence.

I like the last sentence where Jane's Revenge says, "they find joy and courage" etc., in doing this:

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/democrats-abortion/2022/07/22/id/1080024/?ns_mail_uid=ed113837-94a1-4b8d-8fab-a7f206fd5031&ns_mail_job=DM357289_07232022&s=acs&dkt_nbr=010504aki5p9
The Insurgents should be careful what they wish for. The Patriots, while reluctant thus far, are better armed and better trained. Should they decide to trade their lives, each for two Insurgents, the Patriots would thin out the Insurgents pretty quick. I actually hope this is what happens, when, some day, speaking and voting no longer work. Worst case, we allow them to round us up, one by one, and stick us in the Gulag, like they did the Jussie 6 Protesters.
https://www.westernjournal.com/jan-6-committee-tried-jussie-smollett-country-dems-ruthlessly-mocked-supposed-key-witness/
https://worldtribune.com/life/free-the-jan-6-prisoners-shut-down-the-american-gulag/

TRex2

Back to top Go down

Post by oldasrocks Sun Jul 24, 2022 6:10 pm

I think we can all figure out which cities and states this will start in. Let them burn themselves out. After they run out of food and fuel the flyover states will be safe.
oldasrocks
oldasrocks

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Sun Jul 24, 2022 6:48 pm

oldasrocks wrote:I think we can all figure out which cities and states this will start in. Let them burn themselves out. After they run out of food and fuel the flyover states will be safe.
That won't happen if the Insurgents have their people in office, whether elected or installed. They will simply tax us, to pay for the food they will buy with our money.

TRex2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave58 Wed Aug 31, 2022 10:42 am

Dave58

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Wed Aug 31, 2022 11:50 am

This guy is a first class clown . He's the most divisive president I've ever seen or heard of and I've seen a lot of presidents, ever since Harry S. Truman.

He said he was going to unit this country and from day 2, he's done nothing but divide us even more. He's the only president in history that has spent 4 trillion dollars in less then 19 months and he keeps pushing us into more debt.

With a recession and inflation expected to last another 2 years, you can bet your sweet bippy that there will be civil unrest in this country. It's already started over in the EU.

You'll see people getting shot 'cause of them stealing diesel fuel, heating oil, food, etc..

He needs to go back to his girl cave and nap Sleep-Pillow  until November 2024, he's such a Mary. Laugh Animated

Dave58 and TRex2 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Wed Aug 31, 2022 4:06 pm

rick1 wrote:

This guy is a first class clown . He's the most divisive president I've ever seen or heard of and I've seen a lot of presidents, ever since Harry S. Truman.
He outspends Obama 2 to 1, but I think Obama was just as decisive.

Of course, under Obama, the FBI didn't round up 600 citizens, throw them into solitary confinement for two months without a trial, in an effort to see how many they could coerce into signing fraudulent confessions.

From the linked article, tho...

The Demon Rats have set a trap for the Republicans, and most of the Republicrats will fall for it, finding themselves ensnared by a "public safety" bill that contains two poison pills.

If they vote for it, they vote to abridge the 2nd Amendment, if they vote against it, they vote to defund the police.

The choice is obvious, for a true conservative: there is no "defund the police" in this bill. There is no Constitutional Authority for the Federal Government to fund local police. We are not "defunding" the police, we are refusing to go along with an unconstitutional power grab.

But the RINO's won't see it that way.

TRex2

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Fri Sep 02, 2022 10:01 am

TRex2 wrote:
rick1 wrote:

He outspends Obama 2 to 1, but I think Obama was just as decisive.

Of course, under Obama, the FBI didn't round up 600 citizens, throw them into solitary confinement for two months without a trial, in an effort to see how many they could coerce into signing fraudulent confessions.

From the linked article, tho...  

The Demon Rats have set a trap for the Republicans, and most of the Republicrats will fall for it, finding themselves ensnared by a "public safety" bill that contains two poison pills.

If they vote for it, they vote to abridge the 2nd Amendment, if they vote against it, they vote to defund the police.

The choice is obvious, for a true conservative: there is no "defund the police" in this bill. There is no Constitutional Authority for the Federal Government to fund local police. We are not "defunding" the police, we are refusing to go along with an unconstitutional power grab.

But the RINO's won't see it that way.
OK, I guess, after last nights speech, I will have to agree, he is the most decisive.

I think his handlers (Obama and Susan Rice) let him get off his chain, a bit.

TRex2

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Fri Sep 02, 2022 2:53 pm

The clown isn't off his chain, he's off his rocker.

He slammed 72.4 million voters in his last two speeches. He wants a war among the American people, sad to say, he just may get that war.

joe crow 2.0 tries to walk back what he said last night:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-says-trump-supporters-not-threat-country-speech-blasting-maga-republicans

There's no way he can walk back what he has said and it'll be played over and over again during the elections of 2022 and 2024, along with all the other goulash that came from his lips. People won't forget, let alone forgive on what corn pop has been saying.

Last edited by rick1 on Fri Sep 02, 2022 2:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add link)

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Fri Sep 02, 2022 6:56 pm

rick1 wrote:The clown isn't off his chain, he's off his rocker.

He slammed 72.4 million voters in his last two speeches. He wants a war among the American people, sad to say, he just may get that war.

joe crow 2.0 tries to walk back what he said last night:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-says-trump-supporters-not-threat-country-speech-blasting-maga-republicans

There's no way he can walk back what he has said and it'll be played over and over again during the elections of 2022 and 2024, along with all the other goulash that came from his lips. People won't forget, let alone forgive on what corn pop has been saying.
Off his rocker? Maybe, but he has been that, for quite a while. War? I have no plans to do any violence, but I no longer have a problem with others doing it.

Walking it back? He should have done that, after the past three times he and others at the top of the regime slammed us. I am not buying it. Ever.

People won't forget?
People won't forgive?
Sit down with a beer, and watch them.

The Republicans, even Trump supporters, will get into office, in Nov, and begin holding hearings and talking and negotiating. Nothing will actually get fixed. They will claim it is complicated, there are procedures to follow. Despite only having a few years left to fix everything, they will tell us that we must be patient.

The house is on fire, and in Nov we will vote to blow out the match. That won't fix the problem. The Nation is dead. Died in 2012. The country is dying. Body parts (blue cities and states) are decaying and falling off of it, like a zombie with gangrene.

Sorry to be the guy who brings bad news, but I have been saying this since Aug 2014.
Here are the links to that conversation. I am Mestral, on that forum.
http://www.centextalk.com/vb/entry.php/70-Looking-for-Six-Things-in-the-Next-Six-Months
and
http://www.centextalk.com/vb/showthread.php/15574-Iran-How-Much-Longer/page7?p=338014#post338014
But, if you read the second one, you need to read about 12 to 15 posts. The first one is easier.

At the time, I expected revolution. Remember what 2014 was like, politically. I didn't want one, at the time, but expected one.
Now the coin has flipped.
Now, I don't have a problem with having a revolution, but I don't expect one. Instead, I expect the US to fall apart, socially, and be destroyed by the Chinese, militarily, or more likely economically.

TRex2

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadyMom Fri Sep 02, 2022 8:47 pm

TRex2 wrote:
The Republicans, even Trump supporters, will get into office, in Nov, and begin holding hearings and talking and negotiating.

You really think they will get into office? Election has NOT been fixed. They got away with 'it' the first time and they have most likely fine-tuned any thing noticed from then and they will get away with 'it' again, in November. I'm NOT counting on any kind of 'red wave' kind of outcome at all.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Sat Sep 03, 2022 11:03 am

ReadyMom wrote:
TRex2 wrote:
The Republicans, even Trump supporters, will get into office, in Nov, and begin holding hearings and talking and negotiating.

You really think they will get into office? Election has NOT been fixed. They got away with 'it' the first time and they have most likely fine-tuned any thing noticed from then and they will get away with 'it' again, in November. I'm NOT counting on any kind of 'red wave' kind of outcome at all.
I suspect you are right, it won't be a red wave. Maybe a red ripple.

I won't address the election fraud, right now, since all of us are aware of the fraud that put Biden into office. I may discuss it in the near future. I will say it is IMPERATIVE we vote. Even of we don't think our vote will matter, or think they won't even count it. We MUST vote.

With a little luck, we can get majority in one or both houses, but it will be a thin one, with quite a few RINO's in the mix. The Real Republicans (those who frequent CPAC meetings) will remain in the minority. That is why we won't even begin to put out the fire that is burning down our house. At most, we will blow out the match.

For those who are theologically inclined, I still consider Trump to be our Josiah. Josiah was the last good King of Judah, and 23 years after his death, Jerusalem and the Temple were burned, most of the business class and ruling class had been carried off to be servants and slaves in Babylon. Only enough farmers were left in the land to work the land, and they had to pay taxes and tribute to Nebuchadnezzar, who was king of Babylon, at the time.  

I don't think we have 23 years.
Probably 6 or 7. Maybe 10.

The projects I am working on, right now, assume 10 years to our demise.
To me, that is optimistic.

TRex2

ReadyMom, rick1 and Dave58 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadyMom Sat Sep 03, 2022 2:58 pm

TRex2 wrote:
I will say it is IMPERATIVE we vote. Even of we don't think our vote will matter, or think they won't even count it. We MUST vote.

1000% agree with you on this.

Admin

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Sun Sep 04, 2022 9:12 am

ReadyMom wrote:
TRex2 wrote:

Here is an article that may give you a little more hope:
https://townhall.com/columnists/calthomas/2022/09/03/is-the-red-wave-fading-n2612610
People who follow politics are familiar with the scenario. When a Republican "wave" appears likely, or a Republican presidential candidate develops a significant lead over the Democrat candidate, the media begin reporting "stories" that the wave is receding, and the Democrat is gaining ground.

Television networks prefer close races because it adds to ratings. For once influential newspapers, it used to help sales.

Are these claims true? It doesn't matter to the media. A majority of journalists identify as liberals/Democrats. Neither does it matter how often polls are wrong. Like people who rely on psychics to tell them what they want to hear ("you will meet a tall, dark stranger"), ...

TRex2

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Sun Sep 04, 2022 1:48 pm

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Sun Sep 04, 2022 3:01 pm

They are quite correct, the next Civil War won't look like the last one. It will look more like the Revolution, but it won't look exactly like that either.

The 1st Civil War was defined by North vs South. This one will be defined by ideology. There may be some similarities, however. In the 1st Civil War, to a degree, the different sides spoke with different dialects and accents. In the next one, it will be different dialects, but the same accent.

Different dialects? Yes, for instance, in the article, the author clearly identifies with the Deep State:
The FBI raid of Trump's Mar-a-Lago home came at a historically divisive time for the US, one in which millions of voters continue to believe the false notion that the 2020 presidential election was stolen from Trump.

Such erroneous claims were at the heart of what catalyzed the deadly January 6 riot at the US Capitol last year, and historians and experts on democracy warn that these lies continue to foster the potential for further violence.
Had he been neutral, he would have not said "false notion" and "deadly."
In the first case: it is only a false notion to those who refuse to see the evidence of fraud. After all, a thief will always claim the property found on him was his own, not stolen.

In the second case: we need to remember that the only person who died violently was Ashley Babbit, who was murdered by a Capital Police officer. In fact the rioters didn't even bring any weapons into the Capital. (The ones who had weapons charges brought did not enter the building.)

Later, just to insure there is no doubt that the author is an absolute Kool Aid Drinking Leftist, he says:
The account with Shiffer's name repeatedly parroted Trump's election lies, per CNN, and multiple reports also suggest that the suspect may have been at the Capitol on January 6.
The author of the article couldn't have parroted Leftist Talking Points any better. The Leftist Insurgents have repeatedly lied about everything President Trump has said.

There is a way to fight this war and win, but I doubt we will do it that way, and I don't want to discuss it here, as discussing it might be considered a crime (conspiracy?) in itself. We are at the point where "thought crime" is soon to be considered a crime, just like in the book "1984."

TRex2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave58 Mon Sep 05, 2022 11:30 am

I'm afraid the lines have been drawn between the man child and the Hitler want to be... I think this will get really ugly before its over.

Just my thoughts; I think we will have blackouts and probably loose coms before it over.

Do your opsec get everything locked up tight and keep doing the things....

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/trump-calls-biden-enemy-of-the-state-at-first-rally-since-fbi-raid-accuses-him-of-delivering-most-hateful-speech-ever-by-a-president/

Dave58

rick1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Mon Sep 05, 2022 3:56 pm

Dave58 wrote:I'm afraid the lines have been drawn between the man child and the Hitler want to be... I think this will get really ugly before its over.

Just my thoughts; I think we will have blackouts and probably loose coms before it over.

Do your opsec get everything locked up tight and keep doing the things....

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/trump-calls-biden-enemy-of-the-state-at-first-rally-since-fbi-raid-accuses-him-of-delivering-most-hateful-speech-ever-by-a-president/

Hey Dave, they need to go back in history to July 11, 1804 and do what they did:

https://www.history.com/news/8-legendary-duels

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by oldasrocks Mon Sep 05, 2022 4:58 pm

Wish it would hurry up and start. My preps are getting old.
oldasrocks
oldasrocks

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Tue Sep 06, 2022 1:46 pm

Dave58 wrote:I'm afraid the lines have been drawn between the man child and the Hitler want to be... I think this will get really ugly before its over.
I know of no "man child" nor do I know of any "Hitler want to be."

I know this will be between the Patriots, most of whom support Trump, in spite of the violence, wrongly blamed on him, as he was removed from office by a fraudulent election, and the Insurgent Leftists, who support the Sock Puppet in the oval office, and by extension, the Operations Officer, in the office behind his, and their puppet master.

oldasrocks wrote:Wish it would hurry up and start. My preps are getting old.
A few of my preps are getting rotated out, this winter, not because of impending revolution, but because of other, more likely, major disasters that may happen in the next few years.

rick1 wrote:Hey Dave, they need to go back in history to July 11, 1804 and do what they did:
https://www.history.com/news/8-legendary-duels
I don't think we will see any duals, but a few clandestine sharpshooters could go a long ways towards bringing the Insurgents to heel. (And I am not talking about assassinating anyone elected to an office in Washington D.C.)

There are others behind this, and they need to be removed. The only question is how to remove them.

TRex2

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Tue Oct 04, 2022 12:44 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Wed Nov 16, 2022 5:54 am

TRex2 wrote:
ReadyMom wrote:
TRex2 wrote:

You really think they will get into office? ... I'm NOT counting on any kind of 'red wave' kind of outcome at all.
I suspect you are right, it won't be a red wave. Maybe a red ripple.

I won't address the election fraud, right now, since all of us are aware ...

With a little luck, we can get majority in one or both houses, but it will be a thin one, with quite a few RINO's in the mix. The Real Republicans (those who frequent CPAC meetings) will remain in the minority. That is why we won't even begin to put out the fire that is burning down our house. At most, we will blow out the match.

I don't think we have 23 years.
Probably 6 or 7. Maybe 10.

The projects I am working on, right now, assume 10 years to our demise.
To me, that is optimistic.
Well. The Republicans squeaked out a razor thin "victory" in the House, and completely failed to take the Senate. There are enough RINO's in the mix, that I am still skeptical if the real Republicans took the House. Election of the speaker will tell us.

Currently, McCarthy (R-CA) won the nomination for speaker:
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/mccarthy-wins-gop-nomination-for-house-speaker
But, there are factions that might undermine him:
https://www.libertynation.com/kevin-mccarthy-faces-possible-mutiny/
now that the highly-anticipated red wave has evaporated into a crimson trickle, there are rumblings within GOP circles suggesting a lack of confidence in the lawmaker’s leadership.
some members of the Freedom Caucus are worried that the top job could be snatched away if GOP unity doesn’t hold firm. Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) posited that if her party is divided, a handful of House Republicans could join Democrats to support a compromise speaker candidate. “We have to elect Kevin McCarthy,” Greene told reporters Monday. “I can’t support a challenge that will allow the Democrats to — to elect their own speaker by pulling some of ours.”

TRex2

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Sun Oct 29, 2023 2:55 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Mon Oct 30, 2023 8:57 am

Not bad. As usual, Fox news doesn't get everything right (Trump didn't call his political opponents enemies of the people, he called the MSM enemies of the people, for lying to the public), but they get enough to make the article interesting and informative.

The Constitution, while it needs a tweak, here and there, is probably the closest thing to the Bible that has ever been written by men. And there isn't much new in it, either. I draws on the best works of many documents before it, and arranges them in an optimal way.

That said, the government that is supposed to be run by it, has run completely off the rails, and needs to be overhauled, completely. Marxists, after hiding behind the Constitution, and stretching it, considerably, to do so, now seeks to ignore the Constitution, or replace it.

Or government has become like a neighbor's watch dog, that now has rabies. For years, the neighborhood was safer because of it. Most of us fed it or gave it treats. Now it is a threat to everyone who crosses its path, and in fact, it has been bringing more rabid animals into the neighborhood to share the spoils: and the spoils are us.

Now, I am unable to shoot the dog (too old, too busted up, and can't shoot straight) but I won't shed a tear, if someone else shoots that dog.

TRex2

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Fri Jan 26, 2024 1:24 pm

Yep, we're getting closer to a civil war, corn pop against Abbot, red against blue, who fires the first shot.  Pillow Fight-2

Demonrats are urging corn pop to take immediate action against Texas and 25 states are backing Texas against illegal immigration and to hold their ground: PopCorn

https://news.yahoo.com/25-republican-governors-back-texas-032832533.html

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave58 Fri Jan 26, 2024 1:47 pm

rick1 wrote:Yep, we're getting closer to a civil war, corn pop against Abbot, red against blue, who fires the first shot.  Pillow Fight-2

Demonrats are urging corn pop to take immediate action against Texas and 25 states are backing Texas against illegal immigration and to hold their ground: PopCorn

https://news.yahoo.com/25-republican-governors-back-texas-032832533.html

We don't live close to Texas , but I have started to notice a lot more homeless people in our sleepy little town. I have found out that they are shipping the Illegal's to the big cities within 200 miles from us Chicago IL. Indianapolis IN. and Louisville KY.

Whether we like it or not the Invasion is at our door step.. Beans, Bullets and Band-aids better stack it to the ceiling

Dave58

rick1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Yesterday at 4:40 pm

Found this on youtube, very interesting:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htVewx5YxgU

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadyMom Yesterday at 5:15 pm

rick1 wrote:Found this on youtube, very interesting:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htVewx5YxgU

My neighbor & I were just discussing this very topic, a few days ago! I sent him your link. Thanks!

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8