Power sub station attacks

5 posters

Go down

Power sub station attacks Empty Power sub station attacks

Post by Drinkthekoolaid Wed Jan 18, 2023 7:42 am

I don't think I have seen a dedicated thread but there have been many attacks on substations lately. I'm sure most here are following it but I thought a dedicated thread might be helpful.

Another station on NC was just attacked

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=99Snt16kOEs

Drinkthekoolaid

ReadyMom and rick1 like this post

Back to top Go down

Power sub station attacks Empty Re: Power sub station attacks

Post by rick1 Wed Jan 18, 2023 10:28 am

Drinkthekoolaid wrote:I don't think I have seen a dedicated thread but there have been many attacks on substations lately.  I'm sure most here are following it but I thought a dedicated thread might be helpful.

Another station on NC was just attacked

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=99Snt16kOEs

Just a matter of time before a large part, if not all of the U.S. will go dark. All ya can do is pray for the best and prepare for the worse, which the majority of us here are doing.

The first eight months of 2022 had more then 100 grid attacks:

https://time.com/6244977/us-power-grid-attacks-extremism/

Dave58 and Drinkthekoolaid like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Wed Jan 18, 2023 3:19 pm

The other thread:
https://emergencyhomeprep.forumotion.com/t1400-power-grid-attacks#15787
is about grid blackouts, in general.

From the looks of things, these attacks are somewhat amateur in nature. For instance, in the Early December North Carolina attack, they took out two stations, one of which was the main tap on the 230kv line that fed into the county, but the other was simply adjacent to the main, and was a secondary.

All that was necessary to restore power was repairing the first station.
(Of course, it is possible, that may have been a deliberate miss step.)

I heard at least one mention of today's "attack," where they said the transformer was struck by "a bullet." That means it could have been a hunting accident. Of course, we will never find out the whole story: it will be buried.

The public doesn't need to hear the facts from their masters (meaning those public servants that are supposed to work for us).

TRex2

Dave58 and Drinkthekoolaid like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinnamon Thu Jan 19, 2023 9:18 pm

Men with surveyors' equipment (tripods, poles, yellow suitcases, small power supply-looking box) have been moving up and down our back roads for the past 2 weeks. They claim they're surveying for the installation of fiber optic wires, yet a check on the website says it won't be installed in our area for 2 more years.

In the meantime, the power went out for 2 hours a couple days ago. What's odd about this is that our power rarely goes out. When the ice storms hit, major cities around us had areas without power for up to two months. We were without power for 2 days out here in the woods.

Also our landline phones are now out more than they work, even on sunny, cloudless days. Cell phones don't work out here, there's no line-of-site for eight miles.
Cinnamon
Cinnamon

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Drinkthekoolaid Thu Jan 19, 2023 10:14 pm

TRex2 wrote:The other thread:
https://emergencyhomeprep.forumotion.com/t1400-power-grid-attacks#15787
is about grid blackouts, in general.

From the looks of things, these attacks are somewhat amateur in nature. For instance, in the Early December North Carolina attack, they took out two stations, one of which was the main tap on the 230kv line that fed into the county, but the other was simply adjacent to the main, and was a secondary.

All that was necessary to restore power was repairing the first station.
(Of course, it is possible, that may have been a deliberate miss step.)

I heard at least one mention of today's "attack," where they said the transformer was struck by "a bullet." That means it could have been a hunting accident. Of course, we will never find out the whole story: it will be buried.

The public doesn't need to hear the facts from their masters (meaning those public servants that are supposed to work for us).

Sorry I did not see the other thread I missed it. I wouldn't have created a new one

Drinkthekoolaid

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Fri Jan 20, 2023 10:59 am

Drinkthekoolaid wrote:
TRex2 wrote:The other thread:
...is about grid blackouts, in general.
Sorry I did not see the other thread I missed it. I wouldn't have created a new one
It's all good. The other one was "in general," meaning, mostly natural causes, or possibly and EMP. There were a couple of posts about transformer stations being attacked, but frankly, this is a new era and (somewhat) a new threat, so a new thread is appropriate.

I still think that this is being orchestrated to look like right wing extremists. Too many things don't add up. There are aspects of these attacks that seem amateurish, but if the perps are amateurs, they will be fairly easy to catch. If they are only making it look like amateurs, they may be impossible to catch. (The ones that hit the substation in California, on the same day as the Boston Marathon bombing were never caught, leading me to think they were professionals.)

Also, the fact that these attacks only kill the cooling system is good, sort of. It means they can be repaired, rather quickly, but it could also be the lead up to a different kind of attack, that we can't recover from.

Any way you look at it, we are in a new world.
Welcome to the 21st Century.
Get prepared, it's going to be a bumpy ride.

TRex2

Drinkthekoolaid likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave58 Fri Jan 20, 2023 1:14 pm

Has anyone noticed these attacks only take place on the east and west coast ??

Dave58

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Fri Jan 20, 2023 2:16 pm

Dave58 wrote:Has anyone noticed these attacks only take place on the east and west coast ??
No, I hadn't. Thanks for bringing it up. Lends itself to my theory that this is being done by Leftists, who are trying to set it up to look like Right Wing activists.

Of course, there are Leftist Strongholds scattered across the US ...

TRex2

Back to top Go down

Post by Drinkthekoolaid Fri Jan 20, 2023 8:59 pm

I think 60% chance it's a nation state gray terror group (Russia, china, Iran etc)
30% chance it's some left wing organization or government false flag
10% chance it's genuinely a right wing fringe group.

Russias pipelines, industry, and railroad bridges are being mysteriously destroyed under nefarious circumstances. Why are we surprised it's also happening at home here too?

Frankly I think most left wing groups are incompetent so if so I'm surprised they haven't been caught yet that's the only reason I don't think they are the likely culprit

Drinkthekoolaid

rick1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Tue Jan 24, 2023 6:56 pm

Drinkthekoolaid wrote:...
Frankly I think most left wing groups are incompetent so if so I'm surprised they haven't been caught yet that's the only reason I don't think they are the likely culprit
If they can't prove that it is a Right wing extremist, they aren't interested in finding the culprit.

Plus, you left out the 20% chance that it is an inside job, by our own Deep State, trying to stir up hate, against the Patriots.

Remember the p pe b mbs in DC, outside of the RNC and DNC headquarters?
When they released the surveillance video clips, they edited out any parts that would identify the culprits. Remember the Ant rax at acks? The never found the culprit, because they didn't look in the mirror.
(Missing characters to dissuade surveillance bots)

TRex2

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Mon Feb 06, 2023 2:37 pm

A man from Florida and a woman from Maryland, had planned, (from prison), to attack 5 substations in Maryland but were caught:

https://www.foxnews.com/us/fbi-arrests-man-woman-extremist-views-alleged-power-grid-attack-plot-targeting-5-substations

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave58 Mon Feb 06, 2023 3:03 pm

Dave58

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down