Tire Rim Stove

2 posters

Go down

Tire Rim Stove Empty Tire Rim Stove

Post by ReadyMom Sat May 18, 2019 10:25 am

DIY Stove Made From Used Tire Rims
https://www.askaprepper.com/diy-stove-made-used-tire-rims/

Tire Rim Stove How-to-Make-Your-Own-Wood-Stove-from-Two-Tire-Rims-890x395_c   I had two used tire rims and I decided to make a stove. They have enough holes for the fire to breathe well, and I could easily create an opening to fuel the fire.

The easiest thing to do was to put the two rims on top of each other. This gave me enough height and space inside to fuel it.   ---CONTINUED---

Admin

Back to top Go down

Tire Rim Stove Empty Re: Tire Rim Stove

Post by rick1 Sat May 18, 2019 11:35 am

Now, that's pretty darn good. Thumbs Up

I've seen a single, split, tractor trailer rim used for a firepit, but this can be used as an actual outdoor cooker.

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadyMom Sat May 18, 2019 2:06 pm

rick1 wrote:Now, that's pretty darn good. Thumbs Up

I've seen a single, split, tractor trailer rim used for a firepit, but this can be used as an actual outdoor cooker.

Right? We've been prepping for so long, you think there's nothing new, but there's always something someone posts that we haven't seen ... or a new take on something old. One of the reasons I keep looking and posting to try and get as much as we can in one place.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down