Guns for Preppers

4 posters

Go down

Guns for Preppers Empty Guns for Preppers

Post by ReadyMom Mon Sep 02, 2019 10:37 am

15 Best Guns for Preppers
https://www.askaprepper.com/15-best-guns-for-preppers/

Guns for Preppers 15-Best-Guns-for-Preppers-890x395_c   f you want to get a debate going amongst survival types, all you have to do is say, “The best survival gun is ­­_____.” It really doesn’t matter what type of gun you fill in the blank there, you could say a Kentucky Long Rifle or a Blunderbuss. Regardless of what it is, you’ll get a whole bunch of people responding, telling you why your choice is wrong and their favorite gun is the survival gun of choice.

Part of the problem is that there really is no one perfect gun for survival;    ---CONTINUED---

Admin

Back to top Go down

Guns for Preppers Empty Re: Guns for Preppers

Post by ReadyMom Tue Sep 17, 2019 11:13 am

5 Guns Every Prepper Should Own
https://prepperswill.com/5-guns-every-prepper-should-own/#more-247

Guns for Preppers 5-guns-for-every-prepper   Some people own a gun right now, while others are looking for one to buy. One thing is sure, during a crisis or in a society where rules no longer apply you will not survive without a firearm. You will need to be able and take care of yourself and your loved ones, to be prepared for whatever comes. Maybe you will need a gun to hunt for food or perhaps you have to be your best bodyguard, and this means you will need these guns in order to survive. Here are the guns every prepper should own.   ---CONTINUED---

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Fri Sep 20, 2019 4:45 pm

A woman tears into Beto over his gun control remarks. Say's she 5 foot zero and 100 pounds and told him, hell no, you're not taking my guns.

An Arizona gun store had a BETO special on guns, they ran out in 4 hours:

https://www.foxnews.com/media/woman-confronts-beto-gun-confiscation-hell-no

Back to top Go down

Post by Drinkthekoolaid Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:55 am

We could go on for hours about this topic

If you are new to guns and just starting I would be the best "do everything" guns before specific niches.

Example of what I mean.
Sure a Ruger LCP is great at concealing but that it's niche. I wouldn't want to have to use it.
A glock19 isn't as great at concealing but it is very concealable. With a little thought and practice you could almost conceal a glock19 as well as an LCP and a G19 is a far better choice if you only have one pistol.

Since we never know "when the SHTF" You might only have what you have at that very minute in time. You may not be able to go out and get more things or gear.

So if you are building your collection buy the best all around guns first then niche guns next.

Drinkthekoolaid

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadyMom Thu Jan 14, 2021 11:34 am

The Weapon You're Missing
https://www.preparednesspro.com/weapon-youre-missing

Guns for Preppers Elmer_fudd Firearms and other weapons aren’t just to ensure safety and security. They are also necessary to provide food for the table. Additionally, this is sound advice for every person who's trying to live a more self-sufficient lifestyle. While his suggestion is budget friendly, in my opinion it's sound advice regardless of your budget. My friend, J.C. Martin, has written this nice article for us that sheds some light on a firearm option that many haven’t considered as a critical piece of equipment, that won’t be as expensive to use as the traditional firearm and ammo options. I hope you’ll enjoy his insights as much as I do. ---CONTINUED---

Admin

rick1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadyMom Mon Mar 14, 2022 11:16 am

9 Best Firearms To Have After SHTF
https://urbansurvivalsite.com/best-firearms-to-have-after-shtf/

Guns for Preppers 9-best-firearms-to-have-after-SHTF-pin-5 (SNIP) ... In this article, we’ll cover the 9 best firearms to have after the SHTF: 3 rifles, 3 handguns, and 3 shotguns. ---CONTINUED---

Admin

rick1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Tue Mar 15, 2022 11:16 am

I am going to have to disagree with that somewhat well thought out article. My thoughts are more along the line of what DTKA posted, but maybe more generic.

First Gun: Handgun.
Any handgun that you can:
A. Comfortably use. Not too big, not too small.
B. Afford to buy, along with buy 500 rounds of ammo.
(This means you have to be able to find such ammo,
and it also means you need to buy that ammo, same day.)
Learn to place bullets into a circle no bigger than a coffee can.

Second Gun: Long Gun, either rifle or shotgun,
Again, something you can comfortably handle,
and that you can buy 500 rounds of ammo, same day.
Again, learn to place bullets into a circle no bigger than a coffee can.

Buy another 500 rounds of ammo, for each.

Third gun: 22 rifle. Any 22 rifle.
Buy 1000 rounds, same day.
Learn to place rounds into a circle no bigger than a soup can.

I will talk more about shot placement in the thread on practice.

TRex2

ReadyMom, rick1 and Dave58 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down