Case Counts: USA (Possible & Confirmed)

+2
Drinkthekoolaid
Dave58
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Case Counts: USA (Possible & Confirmed) Empty Case Counts: USA (Possible & Confirmed)

Post by Dave58 Tue Jan 21, 2020 1:38 pm

Dave58

Back to top Go down

Case Counts: USA (Possible & Confirmed) Empty Re: Case Counts: USA (Possible & Confirmed)

Post by Drinkthekoolaid Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:17 pm

Drinkthekoolaid

Back to top Go down

Case Counts: USA (Possible & Confirmed) Empty corona v.....

Post by TRex2 Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:27 pm

I don't see anything about how he acquired it, and it doesn't really affect my preps.

The virus is about as dangerous, once you have it, as the seasonal flue.  But a lot less contagious, even based on the worst case scenario (so far), which is why I haven't posted anything about it.

Here is a map of where it has been found:
https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2020/01/21/19/23693296-7912949-image-a-21_1579636737414.jpg

TRex2

Back to top Go down

Case Counts: USA (Possible & Confirmed) Empty Re: Case Counts: USA (Possible & Confirmed)

Post by ReadyMom Sun Jan 26, 2020 2:14 pm

That makes 4 CONFIRMED cases in the US:

California: (2)
Orange County-1
Los Angeles County-1

Illinois: (1)
Chicago-1

Washington State: (1)
Everett-1

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Drinkthekoolaid Sun Jan 26, 2020 2:59 pm

Drinkthekoolaid

Back to top Go down

Post by Drinkthekoolaid Sun Jan 26, 2020 4:05 pm

The potential of 10-14 symptom free incubation period where they can unknowingly be transmitting the virus is alarming. That will make it very challenging to get this under control.

Drinkthekoolaid

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadyMom Sun Jan 26, 2020 6:19 pm

Per Dr. Henry L Niman, over at Recombinomics:  (He's a reputable 'oldtimer' from pandemic flu days)

100 under investigation from 26 states

5 positive

25 negative

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadyMom Mon Jan 27, 2020 5:14 pm

HatTip2 Hat Tip to 'Shiloh', FluTrackers:

CDC: 110 suspected nCoV cases in 26 states being probed
http://www.cidrap.umn.edu/news-perspective/2020/01/cdc-110-suspected-ncov-cases-26-states-being-probed

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadyMom Mon Jan 27, 2020 7:30 pm

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadyMom Mon Jan 27, 2020 7:51 pm

OKLAHOMA:

HatTip2 Hat Tip to 'Jim Oliveros ', FluTrackers:

2 people to undergo testing for possible coronavirus in Oklahoma, health officials say
https://www.koco.com/article/2-people-to-undergo-testing-for-possible-coronavirus-in-oklahoma-health-officials-say/30681713#

OKLAHOMA CITY — Oklahoma State Department of Health officials said they are coordinating coronavirus testing for two people who meet the criteria for persons under investigation.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadyMom Mon Jan 27, 2020 7:53 pm

NEW JERSEY:

HatTip2 Hat Tip to 'jim Oliveros', FluTrackers:

Investigation Into Possible Coronavirus Case In NJ
https://patch.com/new-jersey/pointpleasant/investigation-possible-coronavirus-case-nj

NEW JERSEY – An investigation is underway for a possible coronavirus case in New Jersey, state health officials say.

Results from tests for the potentially deadly virus conducted by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention are pending, according to the state Department of Health.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave58 Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:54 pm

Once again RM thank you for all that you do....

Thank You-Kiss Thank You-Kiss

Dave58

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadyMom Mon Jan 27, 2020 9:14 pm

Your Welcome 2

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadyMom Mon Jan 27, 2020 9:36 pm

MICHIGAN:

HatTip2 Hat Tip to 'Jim Oliveros', FluTrackers:

Happy Clap   Results come back negative for three Michigan Novel Coronavirus specimens
https://www.fox47news.com/news/local-news/results-come-back-negative-for-three-michigan-novel-coronavirus-specimens

LANSING, Mich. — Test results of three possible 2019 Novel Coronavirus cases in Michigan came back negative, according to the Michigan Department of Health and Human Services (MDHHS), Macomb and Washtenaw health departments.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave58 Mon Jan 27, 2020 10:03 pm

INDIANA:

https://www.wishtv.com/news/officials-monitor-possible-coronavirus-cases-in-indiana/

Looks like my state finally made it....

If you will watch the film clip it says they are not testing at Indianapolis Airport at this time...

Sometimes you just can't fix stupid

Last edited by Dave58 on Tue Jan 28, 2020 10:46 am; edited 1 time in total

Dave58

Back to top Go down

Post by Drinkthekoolaid Wed Jan 29, 2020 11:41 am

Drinkthekoolaid

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave58 Wed Jan 29, 2020 11:56 am

Sorry to hear that brother try and stay safe and healthy

Dave58

Back to top Go down

Post by Drinkthekoolaid Wed Jan 29, 2020 12:23 pm

Dave58 wrote:

Sorry to hear that brother try and stay safe and healthy

Thanks

The good news, is so far I have not read or heard of any fatalities outside china.

Its stressing for sure. I can't just put my family into full out self imposed quarantine yet.

Drinkthekoolaid

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadyMom Wed Jan 29, 2020 5:14 pm

Patients Under Investigation (PUI) in the United States
Source: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/cases-in-us.html

As of 1/29/2020

People under Investigation (PUI) in the United States

Positive 5
Negative 68
Pending§ 92
--------------
Total 165

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadyMom Thu Jan 30, 2020 1:06 pm

MARYLAND-Possible

HatTip2 Hat Tip to 'Rose', FluTrackers:

TU: Professor, family member evaluated for possible coronavirus; risk is low
https://www.wbaltv.com/article/towson-university-professor-family-member-evaluated-possible-coronavirus/30713860#

A Towson University professor came in contact with a family member currently being tested for coronavirus, the university said in a statement sent to the campus community Thursday.

The university statement said state health officials evaluated the professor and the family member and determined that both individuals are at low risk for the virus.
Advertisement

Out of an abundance of caution, the university said the professor will not return to campus pending final test results that are expected in the coming days from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.   ---CONTINUED---

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadyMom Fri Jan 31, 2020 4:09 pm

HatTip2 Hat Tip to 'Ronan Kelly', FluTrackers:

CDC case counts US -Updated January 31, 2020
https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/cases-in-us.html

CDC is closely monitoring an outbreak of respiratory illness caused by a novel (new) coronavirus named 2019-nCoV. The outbreak first started in Wuhan, China, but cases have been identified in a growing number of other international locations, including the United States. CDC will update the following U.S. map daily. Information regarding the number of people under investigation will be updated regularly on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays.

Patients Under Investigation (PUI) in the United States*†

As of 1/31/2020

People under Investigation (PUI) in the United States
Positive 6
Negative 114
Pending§ 121
Total 241

*Cumulative since January 21, 2020.
† Numbers closed out at 7 p.m. the night before reporting.
§Includes specimens received and awaiting testing, as well as specimens in route to CDC.

Number of states with PUI: 36

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadyMom Sat Feb 01, 2020 6:18 pm

MASSACHUSETTS

Man returning from Wuhan, China is first case of 2019 Novel Coronavirus confirmed in Massachusetts
https://www.mass.gov/news/man-returning-from-wuhan-china-is-first-case-of-2019-novel-coronavirus-confirmed-in

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
2/01/2020

Department of Public Health

BOSTON — The first case of the 2019 novel coronavirus in Massachusetts has been confirmed in a man returning from Wuhan, China who is in his 20s and lives in Boston. The Massachusetts Department of Public Health (DPH) and the Boston Public Health Commission (BPHC) were notified by the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) of the positive test results late Friday evening. This is the eighth case of infection with 2019 novel coronavirus reported in the United States. The risk to the public from the 2019 novel coronavirus remains low in Massachusetts.

The man recently traveled to Wuhan, China, and sought medical care soon after his return to Massachusetts. He has been isolated since that time and will continue to remain isolated until cleared by public health officials. His few close contacts have been identified and are being monitored for any sign of symptoms.   ---CONTINUED---

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadyMom Sun Feb 02, 2020 9:39 am

KANSAS-Negative!   Happy Clap

HatTip2 Hat Tip to 'Missouriwatcher', FluTrackers:
http://www.kdheks.gov/coronavirus/index.htm

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadyMom Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:45 am

So far ... so good, with case counts in the USA. I know it's only Tuesday, but no news is good news ... right?  (Unless you are in China Neutral  )

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadyMom Wed Feb 05, 2020 5:06 pm

WISCONSIN #12-CONFIRMED

12th coronavirus case confirmed in the US
https://abcnews.go.com/International/10-people-aboard-cruise-ship-japan-test-positive/story?id=68769789

Wisconsin health officials confirmed the 12th coronavirus case in the United States on Wednesday.

The patient, who recently visited Beijing and who was exposed to known cases of coronavirus while traveling, tested positive for coronavirus and has not been hospitalized, according to the Wisconsin Department of Health Services.    ---CONTINUED---

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadyMom Wed Feb 05, 2020 5:28 pm

IOWA-2 Possible

HatTip2 Hat Tip to 'Treyfish', FluTrackers:

Two Iowans, under voluntary home confinement, undergoing testing for coronavirus
https://www.desmoinesregister.com/story/news/health/2020/02/05/two-iowans-tested-for-coronavirus-after-china-visit/4670869002/

Feb. 5, 2020

Two Iowans who returned recently from China are undergoing testing for novel coronavirus, according to a Wednesday afternoon news release from the Iowa Department of Public Health.

The individuals are under voluntary home confinement. Results from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention are not expected for several days

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave58 Fri Feb 07, 2020 9:39 am

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/cruise-ship-new-jersey-wuhan-coronavirus-testing-a9323521.html

I just read this on The Drudge. The part the really caught my eye was the fact that emergency health workers Did Not Wear any protective clothing..

Maybe they believe the CDC when they said that we didn't need mask and gloves

Dave58

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Fri Feb 07, 2020 10:38 am

I just read this on The Drudge. The part the really caught my eye was the fact that emergency health workers Did Not Wear any protective clothing..
They must have updated something, because the workers in the pictures were most certainly wearing protective clothing, and there was nothing in the article you linked that said anything about it.

TRex2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave58 Fri Feb 07, 2020 11:34 am

TRex2 wrote:
They must have updated something, because the workers in the pictures were most certainly wearing protective clothing, and there was nothing in the article you linked that said anything about it.

Sorry for some reason I think it split the head line. (the more drama the better) I reckon

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7977547/Sick-passengers-board-New-Jersey-bound-cruise-ship-tested-coronavirus.html

Dave58

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Fri Feb 07, 2020 1:56 pm

Dave58 wrote:
TRex2 wrote:

Sorry for some reason I think it split the head line. (the more drama the better) I reckon

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7977547/Sick-passengers-board-New-Jersey-bound-cruise-ship-tested-coronavirus.html
You are right, they are not.

Frankly, though, it is the passengers who should be wearing masks, and I don't think they are either.

I do remember, during the Ebola crisis, there were some people, mostly from the CDC headquarters, who thought they were too good for the rules to apply, and repeatedly broke quarantine rules in some of the hospitals. Maybe Darwin needs to visit them again. (Or maybe this is proof that we don't evolve into more intelligent creatures.)

TRex2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave58 Sun Feb 09, 2020 1:40 pm

Hat Tip to Sharon sanders at FluTrackers    Hat Tip

https://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/20200207/cerabino-sorry-coronavirus-in-florida-is-state-secret

Maybe they are trying to follow NC, they are not going to report anything unless it's confirmed....

I understand respecting other people's privacy if this were a normal thing.. The virus is trying to take over China and slowly spreading to other countries.. I would think other people's privacy would go out the window. Or give them some privacy and don't announce their name or what sex they are.....

Keeping this stuff secret is what China tried to do and it didn't work so well for them

Dave58

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Sun Feb 09, 2020 2:38 pm

Dave58 wrote:Hat Tip to Sharon sanders at FluTrackers    Hat Tip
https://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/20200207/cerabino-sorry-coronavirus-in-florida-is-state-secret
Maybe they are trying to follow NC, they are not going to report anything unless it's confirmed....
I understand respecting other people's privacy if this were a normal thing.. The virus is trying to take over China and slowly spreading to other countries.. I would think other people's privacy would go out the window. Or give them some privacy and don't announce their name or what sex they are.....
Keeping this stuff secret is what China tried to do and it didn't work so well for them
The article says that all tests have come back negative. As long as all tests come back negative, I would side with the governor on this. Were any tests to come back positive, it would be a completely different ball game.

TRex2

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadyMom Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:06 pm

2019 Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) in the U.S.
Updated February 10, 2020

CDC is closely monitoring an outbreak of respiratory illness caused by a novel (new) coronavirus named 2019-nCoV. The outbreak first started in Wuhan, China, but cases have been identified in a growing number of other international locations, including the United States. This page will be updated regularly on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays.

People Under Investigation (PUI) in the United States*†

Positive 12
Negative 318
Pending§ 68
Total 398

*Cumulative since January 21, 2020.
† Numbers closed out at 7 p.m. the night before reporting.
§Includes specimens received and awaiting testing, as well as specimens in route to CDC.

Number of states and territories with PUI: 37

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:41 pm

I should have been clearer with my last post. So far, the only tests that have come back positive have been people with known exposures, who have generally self quarantined since exposure.

When test for the virus in "the wild" start coming back positive, they need to tell us which county those people were in. They should tell us anywhere they had recently traveled to, as well.
(Now, whether or not the authorities do the right thing, remains to be seen.)

TRex2

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadyMom Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:33 am

Surprised  Infected patient was cleared by CDC, then returned to UC San Diego Health

https://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/news/health/story/2020-02-10/san-diego-county-has-firt

A botched test result from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention allowed an evacuee infected with the coronavirus to leave a San Diego hospital Sunday after initially being told by the CDC that they were in the clear.

The situation is detailed in a brief statement released by UC San Diego Health Monday evening, which says that all four quarantine patients admitted to its isolation units after arriving from China last week were discharged back to quarantine quarters at Marine Corps Air Station Miramar after the CDC shared with caregivers that their coronavirus tests came back negative   ---CONTINUED---

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadyMom Sat Feb 22, 2020 12:43 pm

HatTip2 Hat Tip to John West's Daily Big Threat Blog:

Four More Americans Test Positive for Coronavirus After Evacuation From Cruise Ship
https://www.voanews.com/science-health/coronavirus-outbreak/four-more-americans-test-positive-coronavirus-after-evacuation

WASHINGTON - A top U.S. health official on Friday confirmed four more coronavirus cases among Americans who were evacuated from a cruise ship in Japan and brought to the United States.

Dr. Nancy Messonnier, director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases, told reporters on a conference call that 18 passengers from the Diamond Princess had tested positive for coronavirus. ---CONTINUED---

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadyMom Sun Feb 23, 2020 6:09 pm

MICHIGAN:

325 Michiganders monitored for coronavirus as nation preps for 'likely' spread
https://www.freep.com/story/news/health/2020/02/21/coronavirus-michigan-covid-19-united-states-spread/4832013002/

As cases of the new coronavirus continue to spread around the world, Michigan health officials confirmed Friday that about 325 people in the state are being monitored for symptoms.

(SNIP) ... Those 325 people were either identified at U.S. airports during enhanced health screening checks or were passengers on cruise ships that had a confirmed COVID-19 case, Sutfin said. And some of them have already completed the recommended 14 days of isolation at home, and have returned to normal life. ---CONTINUED---

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadyMom Mon Feb 24, 2020 12:15 pm

HatTip2 Hat Tip to 'Ronan Kelly', FluTrackers:

Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) in the U.S.

Updated February 24, 2020

CDC is closely monitoring an outbreak of respiratory illness caused by a novel (new) coronavirus. The outbreak first started in Wuhan, China, but cases have been identified in a growing number of other international locations, including the United States. This page will be updated regularly on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays.

COVID-19: Confirmed Cases in the United States*†

Travel-related 12
Person-to-person spread 2
Total confirmed cases 14
Total tested 426

* This table represents cases detected and tested in the United States through U.S. public health surveillance systems since January 21, 2020. It does not include people who returned to the U.S. via State Department-chartered flights.
† Numbers closed out at 4 p.m. the day before reporting.

COVID-19: Cases among Persons Repatriated to the United States†

Wuhan, China /// Diamond Princess Cruise Ship‡
Positive 3 /// 36
† Numbers closed out at 4 p.m. the day before reporting.
‡ Cases have laboratory confirmation and may or may not have been symptomatic.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadyMom Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:43 pm

Centers for Disease Control Confirms Number of Coronavirus Cases in US Stands at 59
https://sputniknews.com/us/202002261078412414-centers-for-disease-control-confirms-number-of-coronavirus-cases-in-us-stands-at-59/?fbclid=IwAR1lyYTanB5rIhyXv1Uo7Fx5F5XnbY5DsC5XElb2PPq_dx_yoOVpAp1pUa4

WASHINGTON (Sputnik) - Fifty-nine US citizens are now confirmed as having been diagnosed with the novel strain of the coronavirus, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) said on Wednesday.

Twelve of the cases are travel-related, two were contracted by person-to-person spread, 42 were on board the Diamond Princess cruise ship and three were repatriated from the city of Wuhan in China where the outbreak began, the CDC said. ---CONTINUED---

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadyMom Thu Feb 27, 2020 12:06 am

HatTip2 Hat Tip to FluWiki, Facebook:

200 People Traveling Through Atlanta Airport in Self-Quarantines for Coronavirus: GM
https://www.theepochtimes.com/200-people-traveling-through-atlanta-virus-show-possible-coronavirus-symptoms-manager-says_3251992.html

The general manager of Atlanta’s Hartsfield-Jackson Airport said that around 200 travelers who went through the airport showed possible symptoms of the COVID-19 coronavirus and were told to self-quarantine at home, illustrating how U.S. airports are scrambling to try and contain the spread of the virus. ---CONTINUED---

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Sat Feb 29, 2020 1:09 pm

FOX news just reported the 1st U.S. death from coronavirus. I checked the net and nothing reported so far.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave58 Sat Feb 29, 2020 4:10 pm

I just read this on the Drudge report

https://apnews.com/f175d89567a26d59cab27725c9e8a0d7

From what I understand the other case in Portland OR involves a elementary school employee.....

Dave58

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadyMom Sat Feb 29, 2020 4:36 pm

Dave58 wrote:I just read this on the Drudge report

https://apnews.com/f175d89567a26d59cab27725c9e8a0d7

From what I understand the other case in Portland OR involves a elementary school employee.....

Yup. See a few posts, above. An elementary school teacher.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadyMom Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:15 am

MICHIGAN:

HatTip2 Hat Tip to FluTrackers:

Published: February 28, 2020, 5:52 pm

Excerpt:Michigan activates Emergency Operations Center to track, manage potential coronavirus cases
https://www.clickondetroit.com/news/local/2020/02/28/michigan-activates-emergency-operations-center-to-track-manage-potential-coronavirus-cases/

Facility with 20 bed capacity set aside

If a passenger comes to Michigan with the virus there is a facility on the state’s west side waiting, according to Paul Rogers, Director of the Michigan Department of Military and Veterans Affairs.

“The potential site for hosting people repatriated from areas of concern globally that is located in Fort Custer, we have set aside a facility with a 20 bed capacity. To date it has not been activated,” said Rogers.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Mon Mar 02, 2020 2:10 pm

I think, by Mother's Day, we will be seeing tens of thousands of cases across at least 30 states. I don't know,yet (watching Australia) what the numbers will be in the summer, but next fall, I expect to see a million cases, and they will be in every state.

That is still less than 1% of the population, but after that, a lot will depend on genetic predisposition. As I have mentioned before, there may be whole groups of people who just don't get this virus (like people with cycle cell don't get malaria), but we don't have enough information to guess at that, yet.

TRex2

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadyMom Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:17 am

HatTip2 Hat Tip to FluWiki, Facebook:

A state-by-state breakdown of US coronavirus cases
https://whdh.com/news/a-state-by-state-breakdown-of-us-coronavirus-cases/?fbclid=IwAR3-YHwYYyzLG9mhha35CxjjktWz5Ty_MZGE6h0L0mCvJ0APCoET7gSPdzo

State governments are working to contain coronavirus cases in the US, as federal officials say more testing for the virus will boost the number of positive cases.

On Tuesday, there were 57 cases across 12 states, as well as 45 cases from individuals repatriated from the Diamond Princess cruise ship, the site of an outbreak and quarantine. Three others cases of the virus are in people who were repatriated from China.

Still, officials insist that even if the number of cases continues to climb, there is no need to panic.

“The risk to the American people of the coronavirus remains low, according to all of the experts that we are working with across the government,” Vice President Mike Pence said in a Tuesday news conference.

Here are the cases in each state: ---CONTINUED---

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:45 am

Now 13 states with corona virus, here's a breakdown by state and cases:

https://www.cnn.com/2020/03/03/health/us-coronavirus-cases-state-by-state/index.html

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Thu Mar 05, 2020 7:57 am

FOX news just report that the corona virus is now in 17 states, but, I could only find that it is in 15 states.

Here's a breakdown of the corona virus by state and how many are infected:

https://www.cnn.com/2020/03/03/health/us-coronavirus-cases-state-by-state/index.html

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Fri Mar 06, 2020 9:52 am

19 states plus the ship off the Kilifornai cost with coronavirus, Pennsylvania shuts down a school, President Trump signs coronavirus bill and cancels trip to the CDC. A breakdown by state and cases. Seems like everyday there are a state or two added to the list:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/health/2020/03/06/coronavirus-live-updates-us-states-infected-churches-schools-prepare/4965546002/

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Sat Mar 07, 2020 2:41 am

On Wednesday, March 4th, I post that coronavirus was in 13 states. Now it is in 29 states, only 3 days and it has spread to 16 more states. Here's the most resent update by state and how many are/may be infected, along with the number of deaths (17): Shocked

https://www.businessinsider.com/wuhan-coronavirus-us-cases-health-risk-2020-1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next