NORTH KOREA-CoVid19 Case Counts & News

3 posters

Go down

NORTH KOREA-CoVid19 Case Counts & News Empty NORTH KOREA-CoVid19 Case Counts & News

Post by ReadyMom Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:53 pm

NORTH KOREA

North Korea’s Secret Coronavirus Crisis is Crazy Scary
https://www.thedailybeast.com/north-koreas-secret-coronavirus-crisis-is-crazy-scary

Kim Jong Un canceled a big parade with no real explanation just as the South Korean press reports coronavirus has hit North Korea hard and could explode there.

SEOUL–North Korea’s not saying a word about deaths or illnesses from the coronavirus, but the disease reportedly has spread across the border from China and is taking a toll in a country with a dismal health care system and scant resources for fighting off the deadly bug.

One sure sign of the regime’s fears is that it failed to stage a parade in central Pyongyang on Saturday, the 72nd anniversary of the founding of the country’s armed forces. Last year, Kim Jong Un himself presided over the procession that displayed the North’s latest missiles and other fearsome hardware along with goose-stepping soldiers in serried ranks.---CONTINUED---

Last edited by ReadyMom on Wed Mar 04, 2020 3:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Admin

Back to top Go down

NORTH KOREA-CoVid19 Case Counts & News Empty NORTH KOREA-CoVid19 Case Counts (Possible & Confirmed)

Post by ReadyMom Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:14 am

HatTip2 Hat Tip to FluWiki, Facebook:

North Korea Says It Has No Coronavirus – Despite Mounting Clues to the Contrary
https://www.yahoo.com/news/ever-secretive-north-korea-says-085205735.html

With the number of coronavirus infections soaring around the globe, North Korea claims to be doing what it always does: keeping hostile forces at bay with its steely resolve.

In January, North Korea informed travel agencies that it was closing its borders to foreign nationals. State media said the government was monitoring 7,000 people who have shown symptoms of that virus that originated in China and has caused more than 4,000 infections in South Korea.

The same official mouthpieces said the country has been carrying out meticulous prevention efforts and not suffered a single infection. Such a narrative aligns with North Korea’s official ideology, which has long presented the country as uniquely pure, tough and able to withstand outside pressures.

Despite the virus having traveled as far as Brazil, Israel and Nigeria, North Korea—which shares a border with China, by far its largest trading partner—is sticking to its story of having no confirmed cases. ---CONTINUED---

Admin

Back to top Go down

NORTH KOREA-CoVid19 Case Counts & News Empty Re: NORTH KOREA-CoVid19 Case Counts & News

Post by Dave58 Thu May 12, 2022 8:30 am

I am sure that NK has had its share of Covid although they have refused to admit it.... Maybe this means its out of control there now....

https://news.yahoo.com/north-korea-reports-first-covid-013530740.html

Dave58

rick1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

NORTH KOREA-CoVid19 Case Counts & News Empty Re: NORTH KOREA-CoVid19 Case Counts & News

Post by rick1 Thu May 12, 2022 8:56 am

Dave58 wrote:I am sure that NK has had its share of Covid although they have refused to admit it....   Maybe this means its out of control there now....

https://news.yahoo.com/north-korea-reports-first-covid-013530740.html

Maybe little rocket man is taking some cue's from joe crow 2.0 Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave58 Mon Jun 20, 2022 8:16 am

Dave58

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down