Ukraine-Their side of the War With Russia

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Ukraine-Their side of the War With Russia Empty Ukraine-Their side of the War With Russia

Post by ReadyMom Tue Mar 01, 2022 12:50 pm

I'm creating this thread, so that we can post Ukraine specific stuff, in the Russia vs Ukraine War 2022.

Ukraine creates cyber army to hack Russian websites
https://insiderpaper.com/ukraine-creates-cyber-army-to-hack-russian-websites/

Faced with massive cyber-attacks from Russia-backed threat actors, Ukraine has formed a “IT army” tasked with specific cyber challenges

Admin

rick1, Dave58 and Drinkthekoolaid like this post

Back to top Go down

Ukraine-Their side of the War With Russia Empty Re: Ukraine-Their side of the War With Russia

Post by rick1 Tue Mar 01, 2022 4:20 pm

ReadyMom wrote:I'm creating this thread, so that we can post Ukraine specific stuff, in the Russia vs Ukraine War 2022.

Ukraine creates cyber army to hack Russian websites
https://insiderpaper.com/ukraine-creates-cyber-army-to-hack-russian-websites/

Faced with massive cyber-attacks from Russia-backed threat actors, Ukraine has formed a “IT army” tasked with specific cyber challenges

I wonder/I bet we will be the first to be tested.

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Ukraine-Their side of the War With Russia Empty Re: Ukraine-Their side of the War With Russia

Post by TRex2 Tue Mar 01, 2022 6:21 pm

Who is we? (The U.S.? or EHP? )

Why would you think the Ukrainians would attack us?

TRex2

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Tue Mar 01, 2022 6:36 pm

TRex2 wrote:
Who is we?  (The U.S.? or EHP? )

Why would you think the Ukrainians would attack us?

Shocked  OH, had that _ss backwards.

That's why we hired you TRex, to keep us straight. Cheers2

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Wed Mar 02, 2022 11:25 am

rick1 wrote:...
Shocked  OH, had that _ss backwards.

That's why we hired you TRex, to keep us straight. Cheers2
I am as confused as a young Mr Spock thinking the Capt was playing a "prank" on him.

Laughing White Flag Nuclear Alert jocolor confused

TRex2

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Wed Mar 02, 2022 3:05 pm

Russia has been hacking Ukraine even more. The cyber attacks on Ukraine are also going into 2 other NATO countries, Latvia and Lithuania.

This link is from February 24th:

https://www.newsmax.com/headline/ukraine-tensions-cyberattack/2022/02/24/id/1058237/

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadyMom Wed Mar 02, 2022 6:48 pm

Citizens are weaving camo nets:

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadyMom Wed Mar 02, 2022 6:49 pm

MORE citizen preparations:

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Tue Mar 08, 2022 2:31 pm

FOX news just reported that Poland is sending all of their Russian Made MIG jets to Ukraine.

Ain't that something, Russian MIG's bombing Russian troops.

The conflict may make a big turn in Ukraine's favor or a little more even.

Uncle Vladimir won't be happy Crying-Sobbing , another act of war.

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Tue Mar 08, 2022 3:35 pm

The fighters are older models, but will still create complications and threats for the Russian pilots to deal with. Would love to see a video of a Foxbat strafing a row of Russian tanks with API, though.

TRex2

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Wed Mar 09, 2022 9:44 am

rick1 wrote:FOX news just reported that Poland is sending all of their Russian Made MIG jets to Ukraine.

Ain't that something, Russian MIG's bombing Russian troops.

The conflict may make a big turn in Ukraine's favor or a little more even.

Uncle Vladimir won't be happy Crying-Sobbing , another act of war.

Well, joe crow 2.0 cancelled sending those MIG's to Ukraine. The Pol's were to send them to Germany and then to Ukraine, no b_lls biden said no 'cause Russia would threaten a nuke.

This clown better grow a set, 'cause Putin will threaten a nuke whenever he doesn't agree with you and he see's nothing but weakness in joe crow 2.0.

God Bless those Ukraine people.

3 more years of this clown.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave58 Thu Mar 10, 2022 2:55 pm

This could be a very bad thing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhDka_jmeaE

Dave58

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave58 Thu Mar 10, 2022 2:56 pm

Dave58

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Sat Mar 12, 2022 11:55 am

On One American News (OAN) this morning, they showed a poll taken only on demanrates, 53% said if the U.S. was invaded like Ukraine, that they would cut and run. Sounds right to me, just look at their leader joe crow 2.0.

Now with that being said, here's a link on how the Ukraine's, even though being out equipped/outgunned for a war with Russia, they are really kicking butt.

Pay attention to the last 2 small paragraphs about the Ukraine citizens:

https://newsnationusa.com/news/usanews/ukraines-army-vastly-outgunned-inflicts-losses-on-more-powerful-russian-forces/

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave58 Sat Mar 19, 2022 8:10 pm

Dave58

rick1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Sat Mar 19, 2022 8:14 pm

He's a coward, he ain't going nowhere and even then he'll stay in his portable cave as long as he can.

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave58 Sat Mar 19, 2022 8:21 pm

If he goes and gets killed we are screwed twice...
1. It will start a war with Russia
2. Harris will be president....

Dave58

TRex2 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadyMom Sun Mar 20, 2022 9:28 am

Assassination of Archduke Ferdinand ...

Admin

Dave58 and TRex2 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Sun Mar 20, 2022 10:37 am

ReadyMom wrote:Assassination of Archduke Ferdinand ...  

I must admit ReadyMom that you got me going 'cause I thought this happened recently.

So, I had to look it up, June 28, 1914 he and his wife were killed and this led to WW-1. I see your thinking now.

No matter though, we are heading to WW-3, once Putin uses chemical/biological or nuclear weapons.

My grandmother was right, you're never too old to learn something.

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Sun Mar 20, 2022 10:43 am

Dave58 wrote:If he goes and gets killed we are screwed twice...
1. It will start a war with Russia
2. Harris will be president....
Keep your preps up, and don't tell anyone exactly what you have.
(Because some government "officials" have quietly expressed the desire to come and take, not only your guns, but also, your food.)

TRex2

rick1 and Dave58 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Sun Mar 20, 2022 2:40 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave58 Wed Apr 06, 2022 11:07 am

Dave58

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave58 Mon Apr 11, 2022 6:07 pm

Dave58

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Wed Apr 20, 2022 1:29 pm

The Ukraine if finally getting fight jets. This article says the U.S. sent them, but another article I read that the U.S. won't say who is sending them. Don't matter, Putin has his nukes ready:

https://www.republicworld.com/world-news/russia-ukraine-crisis/ukraine-receives-additional-fighter-jets-from-us-to-enhance-air-fleet-capabilities-articleshow.html

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Wed Apr 20, 2022 1:51 pm

Personally, I think the US gov is lying. Worked with and for the US gov for too many years, they have taught me not to trust them. I won't believe the Ukrainians got the weapons, until thy say they got the weapons.

TRex2

rick1, Dave58 and Drinkthekoolaid like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Drinkthekoolaid Wed Apr 20, 2022 1:55 pm

I think Ukraine is in trouble.  Russia is about to complete a pincer movement from the north and south to effectively encircle and cutoff Ukrainian eastern forces. The majority of Ukraines better forces are in the east and they're going to be cut off where they will run out of supplies and support. They will either have to attempt a breakout, fight to the end or surrender. It will be like a WW2 eastern front battle with modern weapons.

Where it gets interesting is what does the west do when it becomes obvious Ukraine is going to lose, and then Depending on what the west does what does Putin do?

Last edited by Drinkthekoolaid on Wed Apr 20, 2022 2:30 pm; edited 2 times in total

Drinkthekoolaid

Back to top Go down

Post by Drinkthekoolaid Wed Apr 20, 2022 1:56 pm

TRex2 wrote:Personally, I think the US gov is lying. Worked with and for the US gov for too many years, they have taught me not to trust them. I won't believe the Ukrainians got the weapons, until thy say they got the weapons.

I can't decide what I think. I've seen stories about migs being brought in via truck. Not sure if they were to be canabilized for parts of if they are flight worthy.

The one thing that I am certain of is I think, anything either side said is at best an exaggeration more likely just a propoganda lie. What's really happening factually is silent. There are so many outright lies and distortions going on.

Very interesting

Drinkthekoolaid

rick1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Wed Apr 20, 2022 6:11 pm

If a company delivers a product, it is the company's responsibility to get it to the customer.

If our government is claiming to be helping the Ukrainians, it is our government's responsibility to insure the weapons arrive on time and in operational condition. (The exception might be for the MiG's, since I don't think it is our government that is supplying them.)

Biden promised them about a Billion in weapons and other aid. Giving it to Karloff the Klepto doesn't absolve him of responsibility to deliver.

TRex2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave58 Mon Apr 25, 2022 4:29 pm

Dave58

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Mon Apr 25, 2022 7:47 pm

Well, yes. We knew this was a possibility, but it is also possible Russia is bluffing. I suspect the picture of them loading up the nukes as "leaked" on purpose, and I don't think the Star has the insight to understand what is going on. This thought is reinforced by them showing Backfire bombers and labeling them Bear bombers, near the end of the article.

I do think it is good that they pointed out about the missile misfiring (failure rate on their missiles is 60%), as I suspect Russia's nuclear missiles will have a substantial (70%) misfire rate, also, since nuclear radiation corrodes electronics.

TRex2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave58 Thu May 05, 2022 10:54 am

Dave58

rick1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Sun May 15, 2022 10:28 am

The UK Defense Minister has said that Russia has lost 1/3rd of it's combat forces. A good thing for Ukraine and the rest of the world:

https://www.foxnews.com/world/russia-lost-one-third-combat-forces-ukraine-uk-intel-defense-ministry

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Mon May 23, 2022 9:33 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave58 Mon May 23, 2022 6:29 pm

Dave58

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Tue May 24, 2022 8:58 am

Every embassy and every naval ship have a group of Marines stationed there. BUT, these groups of Marines are there to protect and/or destroy secret documents that the embassy has. They will, in an emergency take up arms and protect the embassy and the staff.

The country that the embassy is base in, Diplomatic and Private security groups are responsible for protecting the embassy and the staff.

DOD must be expecting some trouble down the road if they are considering any troops, which, I am sure they will be special service troops, like Marine Recon, Army Rangers, etc..

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Tue May 24, 2022 4:04 pm

Well, except that the crisis will be regional, not global, and it may take 11 or 12 weeks, he is right.

The US will have plenty of food until the end of this year, with steadily rising prices. There will be troubles that vary, from region to region, across the globe, one thing short here, another there (sorta like our baby formula shortage), until next Spring. Next year, things are not looking so rosy, and the crisis may make us completely forget the "hardships" of this year.

If we plan accordingly. the worst that will happen is we will have to buy a lot fewer groceries, next year. Frankly, either way, we may be buying less groceries, next year.

Last edited by TRex2 on Sat Aug 06, 2022 1:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fix spelling)

TRex2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave58 Sat Aug 06, 2022 7:17 am

This didn't sound good. Nuclear power plant out of control

https://youtu.be/jkCvbS_n2aU

Dave58

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Sat Aug 06, 2022 1:22 pm

Dave58 wrote:This didn't sound good. Nuclear power plant out of control
https://youtu.be/jkCvbS_n2aU
Hmmmm?
Chernobyl part 2, anybody?

It really matters what the design is, not how big it is. Nuclear plants like 3-Mile Island and Chernobyl are prone to meltdown followed by a massive blast, as the steam pressures rise out of control. Worse, if the core melts down into groundwater, since that would, both, create a geyser of radioactive steam, and probably pollute the groundwater.

But there are newer designs, and for them, meltdown automatically goes to a shutdown of the core. Most of the newer plants are of the later design. (Why not all of them, I don't know.)

TRex2

rick1, Dave58 and dmwalsh568 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave58 Fri Aug 12, 2022 12:36 pm

A little bit more about the Nuclear power Plant

https://on.rt.com/c0mg

Dave58

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Fri Aug 12, 2022 5:10 pm

Dave58 wrote:A little bit more about the Nuclear power Plant

Somebody should worry about the nuke plant, especially Russia. The wind comes out of the west, northwest and southwest and will carry the radioactivity right over Russia, except in December:

https://www.windfinder.com/windstatistics/poland_russia

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Fri Aug 12, 2022 5:35 pm

rick1 wrote:
Dave58 wrote:A little bit more about the Nuclear power Plant

Somebody should worry about the nuke plant, especially Russia. The wind comes out of the west, northwest and southwest and will carry the radioactivity right over Russia, except in December:

https://www.windfinder.com/windstatistics/poland_russia
While RT is more honest and reliable than CNN, NBC, and MSNBC, it is still a Russian propaganda page. There aren't any useful details about the reactor, itself. And they fail to mention, Russia could end the military actions around the reactor by simply ending their unlawful occupation of it.

TRex2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave58 Fri Aug 19, 2022 6:55 am

Dave58

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Fri Aug 19, 2022 9:45 am

Hard to say what Putin has in mind, but he is a crackpot for sure.

Could be worse then we think:

https://www.foxnews.com/world/ukraine-warns-russia-cut-zaporizhzhia-nuclear-plant-power-grid-both-sides-brace-provocation

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave58 Fri Aug 19, 2022 10:16 am

Dave58

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Fri Aug 19, 2022 6:23 pm

From the link:
Ukraine has accused Russia of storing troops and weapons at the Zaporizhzhia plant and using its grounds to launch strikes against Ukrainian-controlled territory. Ukrainian officials and military analysts say Moscow's forces have cynically employed the plant as a shield, knowing that the Ukrainians would be hesitant to fire back.

Russia has denied the accusations and, in turn, accused Ukrainian forces of repeatedly shelling the plant.
This is not much different than Hamas, when they use schools and hospitals as launching sites for their rocket attacks on Israel.

Putin isn't a crackpot, he is evil.

TRex2

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave58 Fri Aug 26, 2022 3:39 am

https://news.yahoo.com/ukraine-station-strike-toll-climbs-100022653.html

They are still using the power plant as a weapon......

Dave58

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Fri Aug 26, 2022 1:27 pm

Dave58 wrote:https://news.yahoo.com/ukraine-station-strike-toll-climbs-100022653.html

They are still using the power plant as a weapon......

Yep, they sure are. I like the heading, The U.S. warns Russia......... After those first 4 or 5 words, I saw Putin give our head clown the middle finger.

Russia and the rest of our adversaries know there is nothing but weakness in D.C. and that nothing will happen to them for what they do.

Just wait a couple of more months when it gets cold and see what Putin does with the power from that nuke plant. People will freeze to death.

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Sun Oct 23, 2022 11:53 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave58 Sun Oct 23, 2022 1:38 pm

Sounds like somebody is going to be sacrificed ....

Dave58

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Mon Oct 24, 2022 7:19 am

Dave58 wrote:

Sounds like somebody is going to be sacrificed ....
Sounds like it is a good time to see if they can be "turned."

Tell them, "if you want to live, and not starve, defend this city against the Russian army."

Of course, it could be, Russia might want its officers out, before it nukes that city.

TRex2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next