Unlicensed California Bio Lab

4 posters

Go down

Unlicensed California Bio Lab Empty Unlicensed California Bio Lab

Post by rick1 Tue Aug 01, 2023 12:53 pm

Seems California has been found with a unlicensed, illegal bio-lab in its backyard and may be connected to China. Dead mice have been found all around the lab.

I wonder what has escaped into the public:

http://www.businessnorth.com/news_from_other_media/cdc-detects-coronavirus-hiv-hepatitis-and-herpes-at-unlicensed-california-bio-lab/article_14c45d14-2fb9-11ee-b738-6be1f59a8cfa.html

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Unlicensed California Bio Lab Empty Re: Unlicensed California Bio Lab

Post by TRex2 Wed Aug 02, 2023 3:54 am

I am surprised, but I wish I were shocked.

TRex2

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Sun Aug 06, 2023 4:12 pm

rick1 wrote:Seems California has been found with a unlicensed, illegal bio-lab in its backyard and may be connected to China. Dead mice have been found all around the lab.

I wonder what has escaped into the public:

http://www.businessnorth.com/news_from_other_media/cdc-detects-coronavirus-hiv-hepatitis-and-herpes-at-unlicensed-california-bio-lab/article_14c45d14-2fb9-11ee-b738-6be1f59a8cfa.html

Gordon Chang on what China may have wanted to do with the illegal bio-lab, scary, listen to the video with Gordon Chang:

https://finance.yahoo.com/video/china-likely-planning-launch-pathogen-032913017.html

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Sun Aug 06, 2023 4:32 pm

rick1 wrote:Gordon Chang on what China may have wanted to do with the illegal bio-lab, scary, listen to the video with Gordon Chang:

https://finance.yahoo.com/video/china-likely-planning-launch-pathogen-032913017.html
Gordon Chang is painting a worse case scenario. For instance, he says the mice were genetically engineered to "pass diseases." But the same genetic engineering is used to allow testing of vaccines.

However, he could be right, and the worst case scenario, might be the one the Chinese have in mind.

TRex2

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave58 Thu Aug 10, 2023 12:43 pm

Dave58

rick1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by dmwalsh568 Thu Aug 10, 2023 1:59 pm

Basically it's a FUD article just telling us what we already know: the world isn't ready for another pandemic.

Things are crazy enough as we crawl out from under the chaos from Covid-19 and the slightest hint that we're seeing another pandemic would send everyone into a tizzy. The supply chain is bad enough these days without everyone stripping the shelves bare.

Fortunately as a preppers we're more ready for chaos than the rest of the population. Heck, my wife was wondering why I wasn't freaking out about things as Covid-19 ramped up initially and things started closing down. I explained to her that our preps let us not worry about supply disruptions and that we could ride out the storm. Heck, preparing for Ebola made Covid-19 seem quaint - although I never said that out loud to her. Cool

dmwalsh568

rick1 and Dave58 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Thu Aug 10, 2023 4:52 pm

dmwalsh568 wrote:

Basically it's a FUD article just telling us what we already know: the world isn't ready for another pandemic.

Things are crazy enough as we crawl out from under the chaos from Covid-19 and the slightest hint that we're seeing another pandemic would send everyone into a tizzy. The supply chain is bad enough these days without everyone stripping the shelves bare.

Fortunately as a preppers we're more ready for chaos than the rest of the population. Heck, my wife was wondering why I wasn't freaking out about things as Covid-19 ramped up initially and things started closing down. I explained to her that our preps let us not worry about supply disruptions and that we could ride out the storm. Heck, preparing for Ebola made Covid-19 seem quaint - although I never said that out loud to her. Cool
In the past, I never bothered to prep for a pandemic. I just prepped for general chaos. Just enough of some things (I had about 140 items on my stocking list), that I could hunker down and let it pass.

What I underestimated was the absolute chaos, and the river of lies from our government and our "science" communities. I guess I should have expected it, since science died, many years ago, to make way for "climate science" (which is junk science).

TRex2

rick1 and Dave58 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down