+2
oldasrocks
TRex2
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Stockpiling ammo  Empty Stockpiling ammo

Post by TRex2 Mon Mar 04, 2019 4:49 pm

I personally don't like stating raw numbers on the Net, as the amount of ammo a responsible citizen should have would make most of the LameStream Media news guys salivate at the story they could write...

But for generalities, I have been telling people since the last ammo shortage, I think everyone needs to already have on hand, all of the practice ammo they will need for the next three years. And then they should also have a basic supply of other ammo that they wouldn't necessarily use for practice. (Most of us use cheaper ammo for practice.)

Those are the very, very, minimums, and I get a lot of people groaning and rolling their eyes when I say that. Those that think we have too much ammo, I don't bother discussing anything about guns and ammo ever again.

TRex2

Drinkthekoolaid and Violet like this post

Back to top Go down

Stockpiling ammo  Empty Re: Stockpiling ammo

Post by oldasrocks Mon Mar 04, 2019 9:05 pm

Just remember to save the last bullet for yourself.
oldasrocks
oldasrocks

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:55 am

oldasrocks wrote:Just remember to save the last bullet for yourself.

You may want to save two bullets, just in case you miss on the first shot.

Back to top Go down

Post by oldasrocks Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:26 am

My fat head is too big a target to miss.
oldasrocks
oldasrocks

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadyMom Tue Mar 05, 2019 11:54 am

oldasrocks wrote:Just remember to save the last bullet for yourself.
Shocked

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Tue Mar 05, 2019 1:10 pm

Not sure what to think of the above comments.

TRex2

Back to top Go down

Post by oldasrocks Tue Mar 05, 2019 4:20 pm

It's an old story about the British in Africa. If soldiers were captured alive they were tortured for days. Same with the Indians here in the Wild West. So better to shoot yourself if there is no hope compared to being tortured to death slowly.
oldasrocks
oldasrocks

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Tue Mar 05, 2019 6:51 pm

oldasrocks wrote:It's an old story about the British in Africa. If soldiers were captured alive they were tortured for days. Same with the Indians here in the Wild West. So better to shoot yourself if there is no hope compared to being tortured to death slowly.
I understood the concept, just didn't know what to link it to.
If we are, as you pointed out, going into civil war,
three years ammo might not be enough. I have thought
about discussing caching (and not just ammo) but
don't know where to put the postings.

(No hurry, though, I still have writing to do on EMP and commo.)

TRex2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave58 Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:34 pm

While stocking up on ammo is a pretty good idea a person can only store so much also its pretty damn heavy if you need to get out pretty quick.

I would think something a little more simple maybe a sling shot or just a sling.. maybe a Bow and arrow just about anything that you can make your own ammo

Dave58

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadyMom Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:37 pm

TRex2 wrote: I have thought

That's a good topic! Do you think we should make it a separate one? There's a few aspects to be included, like how to cache, where to put them, determining routes, what to include, how to make & what to use for containers, etc. .... It seems to me it should have its own place. I'll go do that now. You can all fill in the rest! Very Happy

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadyMom Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:04 pm

ReadyMom wrote:
TRex2 wrote: I have thought

That's a good topic! Do you think we should make it a separate one? There's a few aspects to be included, like how to cache, where to put them, determining routes, what to include, how to make & what to use for containers, etc. .... It seems to me it should have its own place. I'll go do that now. You can all fill in the rest! Very Happy
 Done. Stockpiling ammo  4074591684

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by oldasrocks Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:51 pm

We live or die on the place here. Too old to travel through the woods. 50 years ago I'd consider bugging out.

I hear this from others all the time but where would you go to? Defenseless on the road someplace? Even if you are in a remote area traveling on horseback it would be hard to carry much. If you are in that remote area why are you leaving in the first place?

All the major roads will be clogged so then you are on foot and easy prey to gangs of whoever.

Unless you have a magic mirror that informs you to leave 3 days before SHTF you are better off building a a defensible place now. This has been hashed and rehashed several times.
oldasrocks
oldasrocks

Violet likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by oldasrocks Tue Mar 05, 2019 9:04 pm

Dave, Either get a 22LR or a 17HMR bolt action. The 17 will take down anything you need out to 200 yards. Easy to carry a 1,000 rounds for either weapon. Forget the bow and sling. I have harvested many deer with a bow for sport but would probably starve if I had to kill one to eat fast.
oldasrocks
oldasrocks

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:25 am

Ammo, how much to stockpile, well, it's really up to you, what can you afford to buy. I have a rule of thumb, 1000 rounds per weapon, if you have 3-12 gauge shotguns, that's 3000 rounds total. This could lead to a pretty penny out of you pocket book. Here's a good article for stockpiling ammo:

https://www.offthegridnews.com/self-defense/this-is-how-much-ammo-you-should-stockpile/

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Mon Aug 26, 2019 6:15 pm

rick1 wrote:Ammo, how much to stockpile, well, it's really up to you, what can you afford to buy. I have a rule of thumb, 1000 rounds per weapon, if you have 3-12 gauge shotguns, that's 3000 rounds total. This could lead to a pretty penny out of you pocket book. Here's a good article for stockpiling ammo:
https://www.offthegridnews.com/self-defense/this-is-how-much-ammo-you-should-stockpile/
The above article is good.

I think people are beginning to "up" their arms and ammo,
after Trump looked like he was going to cave to the anti-gun
crowd. Now that it looks like it isn't going to happen, the
stockpiling has not slowed down.

TRex2

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Tue Sep 03, 2019 2:21 pm

Just heard on the radio, while outside splitting firewood, that Walmart will stop selling short barreled guns and pistol ammunition and you must be 21 to buy any type of ammunition. It's starting the climb up the slippery slope.

I Checked the net and couldn't find anything yet.

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadyMom Tue Sep 03, 2019 2:23 pm

rick1 wrote:Just heard on the radio, while outside splitting firewood, that Walmart will stop selling short barreled guns and pistol ammunition and you must be 21 to buy any type of ammunition. It's starting the climb up the slippery slope.

I Checked the net and couldn't find anything yet.

Ha! Brilliant minds posting at the same time! I just started a thread on this! I was contemplating putting it here, and then thought maybe a separate thread to keep updating who's removing them from their stock (like Dicks Sporting Goods did, etc.).

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Wed Sep 04, 2019 1:06 pm

Separate Thread Is A Good Idea. However, I will thank both you and rick1 for mentioning it here, or it may have been a few days before I checked for new threads.

New Thread On Losing Gun and Ammo Retail Sales Locations.
https://emergencyhomeprep.forumotion.com/t1165-ammo-gun-retail-locations-are-getting-smaller

TRex2

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:04 pm

I've been having trouble getting home defense shotgun ammo. I've checked at least 20 places, including the net and nobody has any buck shot anywhere.

Have any of you guys seeing the same problem. Before all this BS protests it wasn't hard to get it, now forget it.

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadyMom Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:14 pm

Ha! I just pulled some of my $$ stash out and am going out for a purchase today. Going to be looking for 410 ... is that what you're looking for?

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave58 Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:17 pm

rick1 wrote:I've been having trouble getting home defense shotgun ammo. I've checked at least 20 places, including the net and nobody has any buck shot anywhere.

Have any of you guys seeing the same problem. Before all this BS protests it wasn't hard to get it, now forget it.

My son in law told me his dad went to buy some ammo and they told him unless he bought a gun they wouldn't sell him any...

I'm going to the gun store tomorrow I will let you know what I find

Once they let the Genia out of the bottle you can't never get it put back in.....
I think we are in for a big mess.... PopCorn Cheers2

Dave58

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:52 pm

Thanks Dave, I got some shotgun ammo in 3 or 4 weeks ago, but it was on backorder for 2 months, now they won't even take your order for buckshot.

I have more than enough ammo for all my guns, but I want even more than enough.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave58 Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:27 pm

rick1 wrote:Thanks Dave, I got some shotgun ammo in 3 or 4 weeks ago, but it was on backorder for 2 months, now they won't even take your order for buckshot.

I have more than enough ammo for all my guns, but I want even more than enough.

Went to the local China Mart it was looking pretty thin on buckshot, but sadly they don't carry hand gun ammo..We went to our local gun store and they had what ever we needed....

Dave58

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:44 pm

Thanks Dave, I'm heading to camp on Thursday and there's a big gun shop down in that area, I'll have to make a run there and see what they have as far as buckshot, but they're dear on their prices.

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Sun Jul 19, 2020 12:29 pm

Here's a company that has buck shot in stock, plus free shipping on order over $100.00:

https://www.velocityammosales.com/collections/shotgun-ammo

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Drinkthekoolaid Sun Jul 19, 2020 3:56 pm

You can never have too much.

I wish I had more.

Drinkthekoolaid

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:10 am

Here's another company that stocks buck shot, #1, #2, #3 and #4 buck shot, and not high priced:

https://www.federalpremium.com/shotshell/federal-upland-waterfowl/speed-shok/11-WF143+1.html

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Tue Sep 01, 2020 10:19 am

If you haven't stocked up on ammo, you may be out of luck. This is the greatest ammo shortage since 2013, so if you see some buy it all. Also, over 8,000,000 guns have been sold this year so far, a 40% increase.

https://www.recoilweb.com/why-is-the-ammo-gone-162059.html

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Thu Sep 03, 2020 1:50 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadyMom Sun Sep 06, 2020 11:44 am

Found this site that has what I'm looking for (finally!): https://mtncitysupply.net/

I've been searching every. single. day. And everywhere is sold out of pretty much everything.

Anyone know anything about this site, before I order?

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Tue Sep 08, 2020 8:24 am

ReadyMom wrote:Found this site that has what I'm looking for (finally!): https://mtncitysupply.net/

I've been searching every. single. day. And everywhere is sold out of pretty much everything.

ReadyMom, I don't know anything about this company, but I think their prices are pretty high compared to other companies. Also, I didn't find anything about shipping charges, if any.

But, if you need ammo and they are the only ones that you can get it from, you have to pay their price.

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadyMom Tue Sep 08, 2020 9:40 am

rick1 wrote:
ReadyMom wrote:Found this site . . . .

ReadyMom, I don't know anything about this company, but I think their prices are pretty high compared to other companies. Also, I didn't find anything about shipping charges, if any.

But, if you need ammo and they are the only ones that you can get it from, you have to pay their price.
Thanks! I didn't place the order for that reason. Have noticed some HUGE price gouging for ammo. Hundreds of dollars for a single box! Shocked I'll keep looking.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Tue Sep 08, 2020 9:44 am

ReadyMom wrote:
rick1 wrote:
ReadyMom wrote:Found this site . . . .

Thanks! I didn't place the order for that reason. Have noticed some HUGE price gouging for ammo. Hundreds of dollars for a single box! Shocked  I'll keep looking.  

ReadyMom, I forgot to add, there are previous posts that I posted above for buckshot, they also carry rifle and pistol ammo, a couple of those companies give free shipping also. You also check cabelas.com, sportsmansguide.com and luckygunners.com for bulk ammo.

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Sat Sep 26, 2020 3:39 pm

Is there an ammo shortage? Yep there sure is and it's going to last awhile.

I deal with 5 different vendors for ammo, and they told me that maybe I can get some, sometime next year, if I'm lucky. So, if you see some ammo you can use, buy it up.

So, I'm going to start reloading my own. Here's a good article on ammo shortages.

https://www.shootingillustrated.com/articles/2020/8/20/ammo-shortage-may-last-until-2021/

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Sat Sep 26, 2020 6:06 pm

rick1 wrote:Is there an ammo shortage? Yep there sure is and it's going to last awhile.

I deal with 5 different vendors for ammo, and they told me that maybe I can get some, sometime next year, if I'm lucky. So, if you see some ammo you can use, buy it up.

So, I'm going to start reloading my own. Here's a good article on ammo shortages.

https://www.shootingillustrated.com/articles/2020/8/20/ammo-shortage-may-last-until-2021/
In my opinion, the article is optimistic.

Before I go any further, NEVER tell others exactly what you have.
(Big brother is always listening.)

There are three levels of preparedness, for ammo supplies.
(Four, if you count not prepared.)
1. Got enough, in case I can't get some for a while.
2. Got enough, in case the SHTF, and if it doesn't,
Got enough for a few years of practice, and some hunting and stuff.
3. Got enough ammo, will never need to buy ammo again. Basement looks like the supply room for the local militia, and for the local hunter's gun club. Have inventory on multi page spread sheet, and "will" includes copy of spread sheet so the executor can divvy it up, among next of kin.

You can't really relax until you look a lot like level three.
(I doubt I will ever reach level three.)

TRex2

rick1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Sat Sep 26, 2020 7:13 pm

TRex2 wrote:
rick1 wrote:Is there an ammo shortage? Yep there sure is and it's going to last awhile.

In my opinion, the article is optimistic.

Before I go any further, NEVER tell others exactly what you have.
(Big brother is always listening.)

There are three levels of preparedness, for ammo supplies.
(Four, if you count not prepared.)
1. Got enough, in case I can't get some for a while.
2. Got enough, in case the SHTF, and if it doesn't,
   Got enough for a few years of practice, and some hunting and stuff.
3. Got enough ammo, will never need to buy ammo again. Basement looks like the supply room for the local militia, and for the local hunter's gun club. Have inventory on multi page spread sheet, and "will" includes copy of spread sheet so the executor can divvy it up, among next of kin.

You can't really relax until you look a lot like level three.
(I doubt I will ever reach level three.)

Wayyyyyyyyyyyy past level 3 and still buying.

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Drinkthekoolaid Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:49 am

I definitely should have bought more ammo months or years ago. Curse you budget!

Drinkthekoolaid

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Thu Nov 26, 2020 10:03 am

Things are moving slowly enough that there may be another opportunity for everything except AR and AK ammo, next year.

TRex2

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Thu Nov 26, 2020 1:04 pm

Some guy on the net was selling 1000 rounds each of .223 and 5.56 (green tip) for $500.00/thousands, so I drove up to State College and bought them.

You can now buy some ammo here at home, but the price is out of this world. So I've been picking at the net for guys that are selling theirs, they must need the money.

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Thu Nov 26, 2020 5:43 pm

rick1 wrote:Some guy on the net was selling 1000 rounds each of .223 and 5.56 (green tip) for $500.00/thousands, so I drove up to State College and bought them.

You can now buy some ammo here at home, but the price is out of this world. So I've been picking at the net for guys that are selling theirs, they must need the money.
And just in time to wrap some up for Christmas Presents, so that you will be back in the condition of no one knowing what you have or do not have.

Note to include in Christmas tag:
Matt 10:34 34 “Do not think that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I have not come to bring peace, but a sword."
Luke 22:36 "He said to them, “But now let the one who has a moneybag take it, and likewise a knapsack. And let the one who has no sword sell his cloak and buy one."

Those verses really agitate the liberals who never learn anything past Matt chapters 5 thru 7. (sermon on the mount)

TRex2

rick1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Fri Nov 27, 2020 10:56 am

TRex2 wrote:
rick1 wrote:Some guy on the net was selling 1000 rounds each of .223 and 5.56 (green tip) for $500.00/thousands, so I drove up to State College and bought them.

And just in time to wrap some up for Christmas Presents, so that you will be back in the condition of no one knowing what you have or do not have.

Matt 10:34 34 “Do not think that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I have not come to bring peace, but a sword."
Luke 22:36  "He said to them, “But now let the one who has a moneybag take it, and likewise a knapsack. And let the one who has no sword sell his cloak and buy one."

Those verses really agitate the liberals who never learn anything past Matt chapters 5 thru 7. (sermon on the mount)

Kind of a gift. My son, 2 son in laws and myself all have a ruger america rancher, .223/5.56, bolt action rifles and we do a lot of shooting and of course they will be here on the farm if things go south. Yes, 75% of the rounds are a gift to them.

Nice quotes.

TRex2 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Sat Nov 28, 2020 4:44 am

rick1 wrote:
TRex2 wrote:...

Luke 22:36  "He said to them, “But now let the one who has a moneybag take it, and likewise a knapsack. And let the one who has no sword sell his cloak and buy one."

Nice quotes.
The first one is just a little out of context, and a little deceptive, but if it gets someone (a weak Christian) to read the chapter it is well worth including.

The first quote refers to the "divisiveness" of the Gospel message (haven't we heard that same word used by every leftist, referring to conservatives and Christians? ), that it would cause the unbelievers to hate the believers.

The second is more straightforward. While Jesus was here, in the flesh, on  Earth, He protected the disciples from any physical harm, and insured they had all of their needs met. (This condition will, to a large degree, be repeated during the Millennium Kingdom years.) He was telling them, after He would be gone, they would be subject to the ordinary dangers of the world, and would need to deal with those in ordinary ways. The reference to selling your coat should be taken in the context of it being springtime, and a coat would not be an immediate necessity.

Hence we are to be armed, but that should come before luxuries, not before food or other necessities.

TRex2

rick1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:47 am

I believe there will be, in a few weeks, a window of opportunity to resupply ammo, and pick up another gun, if needed. The current buying spree should die down, if there isn't too much action (other than riots in Democrat controlled cities) in the immediate future, and no new Leftist legislation or rhetoric from the government. Meanwhile conserve the ammo you have, and keep the guns oiled.

TRex2

rick1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Tue Jan 26, 2021 10:49 am

TRex2 wrote:I believe there will be, in a few weeks, a window of opportunity to resupply ammo, and pick up another gun, if needed. The current buying spree should die down, if there isn't too much action (other than riots in Democrat controlled cities) in the immediate future, and no new Leftist legislation or rhetoric from the government. Meanwhile conserve the ammo you have, and keep the guns oiled.

Ya know TRex, a couple of previous posts above, I said I bought 1000 rounds .223 and 5.56 green tip for $500.00 on the local net. There was a guy 2 days ago selling 1000 rounds of 5.56 green tip for $2000.00. That's how much there is a demand for ammo.

I hope you're right about it becoming available in the near future, can never have enough ammo.

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Tue Mar 23, 2021 4:22 am

Just a quick update on this, as the window I spoke of, now looks a lot further away. I have begun receiving "news letters" discussing the shortage. I suspect the uptick in traffic is due to absolutely unConstitutional legislative action on gun control, currently moving through the legislative branch, which has a chance of passing.

I got the following newsletter yesterday, and looked at his site. They have limited selection, and the price is around 3 or 4 times what the price was 2 years ago. It currently looks like this shortage will continue for several more months, at least, and prices will remain high for years.

Got this from SGAmmmo:
Thank you for subscribing to the SGAmmo.com newsletter. If you have trouble viewing this email you can see the newsletter at this link: Ammo Arrivals

This is just our second newsletter since June 2020, and I wish I had more inventory to advertise but it has been a crazy 365 days since the historic rush to buy ammo started a year ago. Many things that were once normal have changed in this time including price and availability of ammunition.

We have been dealing with severe shortages of supply, demand that has been off the charts, countless price increases from most major manufacturers and importers, dramatic increases in copper prices, a US dollar that has lost substantial value vs the Euro, and shortages on primers and powder for the many ammo manufacturers that rely on 3rd party sources for these two key components needed to build ammo. It has been the 'perfect storm' to drive prices way up and make many popular types of ammo totally unavailable. All things considered I think we have some decent deals on some calibers at this time.

Keep in mind almost all handgun and shotgun ammo remains extremely limited as do popular rifle calibers, if this newsletter does not promote calibers or types of ammo that you use then future newsletters will as supply allows. We recommend that you stay subscribed even if this product list does not meet your needs, as other products will come in time.  ...

Thank you, Sam Gabbert, SGAmmo Owner

If you get an 'Access Denied' page when clicking on one of these links that means the product has sold out and is no longer listed for viewing or ordering

TRex2

rick1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadyMom Thu Apr 15, 2021 11:20 am

How to Stockpile Ammo
https://www.askaprepper.com/how-to-stockpile-ammo/

Stockpiling ammo  How-to-Stockpile-Ammo-Cover1-890x395_c   (SNIP) ... what I’m talking about is what guns to have, how many guns to have, and how much ammo you need for them. There are a lot of opinions floating around out there and there really isn’t one pat answer which works for everyone. What works for one, may not be ideal for another.

So ultimately you’ve got to make your own decisions.

Having said that, let me try and give you a few ideas.  ---CONTINUED---

Admin

rick1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Mon Apr 19, 2021 9:32 am

ReadyMom wrote:How to Stockpile Ammo
https://www.askaprepper.com/how-to-stockpile-ammo/

Stockpiling ammo  How-to-Stockpile-Ammo-Cover1-890x395_c   (SNIP) ... what I’m talking about is what guns to have, how many guns to have, and how much ammo you need for them. There are a lot of opinions floating around out there and there really isn’t one pat answer which works for everyone. What works for one, may not be ideal for another.

So ultimately you’ve got to make your own decisions.

Having said that, let me try and give you a few ideas.  ---CONTINUED---
This is a much better article than I saw in previous years. Still, it doesn't address maintaining a stockpile for practice (I think it did mention it in passing), and that is the biggest sticking point. I will see if I can find the articles I wrote a few years back, on that subject, and post them here.

TRex2

ReadyMom and rick1 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Mon Apr 19, 2021 5:44 pm

TRex2 wrote:I believe there will be, in a few weeks, a window of opportunity to resupply ammo, and pick up another gun, if needed. The current buying spree should die down, if there isn't too much action (other than riots in Democrat controlled cities) in the immediate future, and no new Leftist legislation or rhetoric from the government. Meanwhile conserve the ammo you have, and keep the guns oiled.
I am beginning to wonder if we will get that window of opportunity.

I tracked the happenings during the 2013 gun and ammo shortage, and it went something like this:

12 Dec 2012, Shooting at Sandy Hook
Same day, half dozen gun grabbing measures presented in Congress and Obama opens his mouth.
19 Dec 2012, All the guns and ammo have been bought, and the shelves are (nearly) Empty.

March 2013, ammo is sporadically available, usually sold before it ships from manufactures.
May 2013, most kinds of ammo are available, but at 4 times normal price.
People are standing in line for 22LR, which is rationed at some sporting goods stores.
Oct 2013, most kinds of ammo are available, but still over priced,
and 22LR still sells out daily, at 5 times the 2006 price.

Well, that was a 10 - 13 month long ammo shortage.

Wonder how long this one is going to go.

TRex2

rick1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Thu Jun 03, 2021 5:55 pm

Well, it has taken more than "a few weeks" but I am starting to see some signs that the shortage is beginning to abate.

Prices are still more than twice the 2015 and 2019 levels, and will probably not drop below twice the pre-pandemic level, but we might start seeing some on the shelves pretty soon. I am already seeing it available on line. (I have seen it at exactly one store.)

Reminder, OPSEC: never tell anyone on line exactly what you have.

I have seen some 9mm fmj's for about 40 cents a round.

TRex2

rick1 and Dave58 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Sat Aug 21, 2021 8:59 am

While corn pop leaves all kinds of aircraft, weapons and ammo in Afghanistan for our enemies to use against us, he bans all ammo imports from Russia. I don't use the ammo they discuss in the video, but if you do, you may want to stock up on it now:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVkk_uC80dY

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next