Cyber Attacks by Russia, China, Iran

+3
TRex2
Dave58
rick1
7 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Cyber Attacks by Russia, China, Iran - Page 3 Empty Re: Cyber Attacks by Russia, China, Iran

Post by TRex2 Fri Nov 03, 2023 6:33 pm

Dave58 wrote:It's probably a good idea to keep some cash at home

https://x.com/TheInsiderPaper/status/1720532663730135419?s=20

Yeah, I have been doing that for more than 10 years.
Take a look at this list, and you will see the whole picture is worse than most people realize.

https://www.upguard.com/blog/biggest-data-breaches

And the sad thing is, we have known since 1996, this was a demon of our own making, and we continued down a path that was sure to lead to the cyber insecurity mess, rather than move towards a more secure way of doing business. All in the name of easy and profitable, instead of right.

TRex2

rick1 and Dave58 like this post

Back to top Go down

Cyber Attacks by Russia, China, Iran - Page 3 Empty Re: Cyber Attacks by Russia, China, Iran

Post by rick1 Sat Mar 30, 2024 3:00 pm

This article is from December, never heard anything on the news about Texas and Hawaii being targeted.

Just a matter of time, election time will be a prime time for Xi to attack Taiwan or if joe crow 2.0 wins the election, it'll be a cake walk for China. I'm sure they'll have a lot of assistance from Iran, Russia and North Korea in the hacking process.

tic toc

https://spectrumlocalnews.com/tx/south-texas-el-paso/news/2023/12/11/report--chinese-hackers-targeted-texas-power-grid--hawaii-water-utility--other-critical-infrastructure-

rick1

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinnamon Mon Apr 01, 2024 9:46 am

Dave58 wrote:It's probably a good idea to keep some cash at home

https://x.com/TheInsiderPaper/status/1720532663730135419?s=20

We've long kept cash on hand for emergencies. We've always lived in areas where natural disasters tend to make one lose the power grid for a time. Having cash to get things done is simply smart.

Cinnamon

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Thu Apr 04, 2024 3:17 pm

I think Iran will pay a bigger price if they attack Israel, Israel is not led by a joe crow 2.0, Israel will never back down.

rick1

Back to top Go down

Post by dmwalsh568 Thu Apr 04, 2024 3:31 pm

rick1 wrote:

I think Iran will pay a bigger price if they attack Israel, Israel is not led by a joe crow 2.0, Israel will never back down.

And remember, Israel is a nuclear armed nation. So anything too bad happens and Israel won't hesitate to escalate to nukes....

If folks think gasoline prices are bad now, just wait until the Middle East erupts into nuclear war. Shocked

dmwalsh568

rick1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Thu Apr 04, 2024 3:37 pm

dmwalsh568 wrote:
rick1 wrote:

And remember, Israel is a nuclear armed nation. So anything too bad happens and Israel won't hesitate to escalate to nukes....

If folks think gasoline prices are bad now, just wait until the Middle East erupts into nuclear war. Shocked

Boy dm, I forgot all about Israel having nukes, I don't think PM Net will use them, he knows what will happen then, I hope.

rick1

Back to top Go down

Post by dmwalsh568 Thu Apr 04, 2024 3:49 pm

rick1 wrote:
dmwalsh568 wrote:
rick1 wrote:

Boy dm, I forgot all about Israel having nukes, I don't think PM Net will use them, he knows what will happen then, I hope.

Israel most likely won't use nukes for something that regular strikes can deal with. But if Iran and its allies start pressing Israel too hard, then I have no doubt Israel will go nuclear and warn off everyone else in the theater that they have more and are not playing around.

But once that bell has been rung it'll be messy for every country's economy. Oh well, if Iran wants to play stupid games they might just win stupid prizes.

dmwalsh568

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Fri Apr 05, 2024 3:59 am

Interesting information in that article.
Looking closely:
Tehran is said to be planning a combined attack with a "rain" of drones and missiles fired from its bases at strategic locations inside Israel, according to Al Mayadeen.
Iran will use drones and missiles fired from "inside Israel." ?

Makes me wonder. How does the CIA take time out from spreading disinformation across the USA, to know that Iran has drones and missiles inside of Israel?

TRex2

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Fri Apr 05, 2024 4:03 am

Rick1 wrote:
dmwalsh568 wrote:...

Israel most likely won't use nukes for something that regular strikes can deal with. But if Iran and its allies start pressing Israel too hard, then I have no doubt Israel will go nuclear and warn off everyone else in the theater that they have more and are not playing around.

But once that bell has been rung it'll be messy for every country's economy. Oh well, if Iran wants to play stupid games they might just win stupid prizes.
It is believed, Israel has about 100 nuclear weapons. The problem is delivering them. They don't have air to air refueling capability, so an attack on Iran would be a one way trip for a fighter-bomber: they wouldn't have enough fuel to return home.

Targets in Lebanon and Syria are reachable, though, as are the Houthi's in Yemen.

Last edited by TRex2 on Wed Apr 10, 2024 2:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

TRex2

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Wed Apr 10, 2024 1:46 pm

FBI Director gives a sobering statement about China:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/fbi-director-says-china-is-the-defining-threat-of-our-generation/ar-BB1llu5b

Another sobering statement from the FBI Director about Russia:

https://www.nj.com/politics/2024/04/fbi-director-russia-is-casing-the-us-possibly-for-an-attack-on-this-critical-industry.html

Tens of thousands of Chinese and Russians have crossed our border since corn pop has been in office, it's not a matter of if but of when it will take place.

Be prepared.

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Wed Apr 10, 2024 3:48 pm

Not sure if Director Wray suddenly grew a spine or a conscience, this year.
Most of the top brass at Homeland Security, including FBI has been doing the bidding of their Chinese puppet masters, for at least 3 years.

rick1 wrote:...
Another sobering statement from the FBI Director about Russia:

https://www.nj.com/politics/2024/04/fbi-director-russia-is-casing-the-us-possibly-for-an-attack-on-this-critical-industry.html

Tens of thousands of Chinese and Russians have crossed our border since corn pop has been in office, it's not a matter of if but of when it will take place.

Be prepared.
The Chinese crossing our border are absolutely a threat. A regular invading army of commandos.
Most of the Russians are legitimately fleeing Russia, but with more than 25,000 of them, I am sure there are a few bad guys among them.

TRex2

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Sat Apr 20, 2024 11:22 am

FBI Director gives more warnings about Chinese attacks on our infrastructure.

Around election time would be a good time to attack, especially if corn pop wins the election:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/chinese-hackers-preparing-physically-wreak-havoc-us-critical-infrastructure-fbi-director

This article is from February, seems China has been inside our infrastructure for 5 years now:

https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/security/chinese-hackers-cisa-cyber-5-years-us-infrastructure-attack-rcna137706

Last edited by rick1 on Sat Apr 20, 2024 11:28 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add another link)

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3