Cyber Attacks by Russia, China, Iran

+3
TRex2
Dave58
rick1
7 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Cyber Attacks by Russia, China, Iran - Page 2 Empty Re: Cyber Attacks by Russia, China, Iran

Post by rick1 Tue Feb 15, 2022 5:35 am

FBI and DHS warn of cyber attacks on U.S. critical infrastructure by Russia in conjunction with a Ukraine invasion by Russia. Let the games begin:

https://news.yahoo.com/exclusive-fbi-and-dhs-warn-us-officials-of-possible-russian-cyber-attacks-linked-to-invasion-of-ukraine-220516786.html

rick1

Dave58 and Drinkthekoolaid like this post

Back to top Go down

Cyber Attacks by Russia, China, Iran - Page 2 Empty Re: Cyber Attacks by Russia, China, Iran

Post by rick1 Thu Feb 17, 2022 4:02 pm

rick1

Drinkthekoolaid likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Thu Feb 17, 2022 4:48 pm

Gee, I wonder if Defense Contractors were on that list of things the Biden Administration told Russia not to hack.

(Mind you, Russia knew what was on that list, even before it was handed to them. The list of critical infrastructures has been available on The Net, for years.)

TRex2

rick1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Wed Mar 02, 2022 10:40 am

Get ready boys and girls, Uncle Vladimir is on the hunt in the U.S.. Cyber attacks are intensifying on our financial systems and our (not mine) water supply is the most weakest:

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/banks-cyberwar-sanctions-financial-sector/2022/03/02/id/1059228/?ns_mail_uid=ed113837-94a1-4b8d-8fab-a7f206fd5031&ns_mail_job=DM307927_03022022&s=acs&dkt_nbr=010502emngxs

rick1

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Drinkthekoolaid Wed Mar 02, 2022 6:43 pm

rick1 wrote:Get ready boys and girls, Uncle Vladimir is on the hunt in the U.S.. Cyber attacks are intensifying on our financial systems and our (not mine) water supply is the most weakest:

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/banks-cyberwar-sanctions-financial-sector/2022/03/02/id/1059228/?ns_mail_uid=ed113837-94a1-4b8d-8fab-a7f206fd5031&ns_mail_job=DM307927_03022022&s=acs&dkt_nbr=010502emngxs

It almost already happened and most have no clue.

Fortunately the plant operator wasn't taking a nap and was alert. He noticed he lost control of his station to the hacker and it was a near catastrophe that you've probably not heard of. (well you guys might be the exception compared to the normies who are oblivious).

Drinkthekoolaid

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Thu Mar 03, 2022 10:52 am

Drinkthekoolaid wrote:It almost already happened and most have no clue.

Fortunately the plant operator wasn't taking a nap and was alert. He noticed he lost control of his station to the hacker and it was a near catastrophe that you've probably not heard of. (well you guys might be the exception compared to the normies who are oblivious).
I vaguely remember something of this, from a few years ago.
Did it happen again? Or are you referring to something in the past?

TRex2

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Fri Mar 11, 2022 10:33 am

Intel officials say we won't stand a chance (we will lose) if/when Russia and China combine their knowledge on hacking the U.S.:

https://americanmilitarynews.com/2022/03/us-will-lose-against-russia-china-combined-cyberwarfare-tech-fmr-pentagon-official-warns/

This is from last month, FBI braces for Russian cyber attacks:

https://www.newsweek.com/exclusive-fbi-warns-russia-may-launch-cyber-attacks-us-ukraine-tensions-rise-1681012

rick1

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Fri Mar 11, 2022 6:35 pm

rick1 wrote:Intel officials say we won't stand a chance (we will lose) if/when Russia and China combine their knowledge on hacking the U.S.:
I don't doubt that for a minute.

TRex2

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadyMom Fri Mar 11, 2022 7:11 pm

rick1 wrote:Intel officials say we won't stand a chance (we will lose) if/ Russia and China combine their knowledge on hacking the U.S.:

rick1 wrote:when
(I don't think there is an 'if').

Admin

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Fri Mar 18, 2022 10:27 am

Is or has Russia already prepared to launch it's cyber attacks?

One thing I didn't know is that Russia could actually take down our satellites. I'm as prepared as the next guy but I think I'm going to make a special trip to Aldi's in the next day or two and give them a couple hundred dollars in exchange for a bunch more canned goods.

Here are a couple of recent articles on what may happen:

https://www.foxnews.com/us/russian-cyber-attacks-well-tested-on-us-targets-security-executive-says

https://www.foxnews.com/media/with-history-cyberattacks-will-russia-shift-its-vengeance-united-states

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave58 Fri Mar 18, 2022 12:59 pm

rick1 wrote:Is or has Russia already prepared to launch it's cyber attacks?

One thing I didn't know is that Russia could actually take down our satellites. I'm as prepared as the next guy but I think I'm going to make a special trip to Aldi's in the next day or two and give them a couple hundred dollars in exchange for a bunch more canned goods.

Here are a couple of recent articles on what may happen:

https://www.foxnews.com/us/russian-cyber-attacks-well-tested-on-us-targets-security-executive-says

https://www.foxnews.com/media/with-history-cyberattacks-will-russia-shift-its-vengeance-united-states

We bought a 150lbs of dry goods last week.. Bought a Wonder Mill for grinding flour from Amazon... Haven't tried it yet

Dave58

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadyMom Fri Mar 18, 2022 1:56 pm

Dave58 wrote:We bought a 150lbs of dry goods last week.. Bought a Wonder Mill for grinding flour from Amazon... Haven't tried it yet

I got one back in my early dads of prepping. When trying it out, I learned very quickly that EVERY GRAIN of wheat is a piece of GOLD! It's a LOT of work!

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave58 Fri Mar 18, 2022 2:37 pm

ReadyMom wrote:
Dave58 wrote:We bought a 150lbs of dry goods last week.. Bought a Wonder Mill for grinding flour from Amazon... Haven't tried it yet

I got one back in my early dads of prepping. When trying it out, I learned very quickly that EVERY GRAIN of wheat is a piece of GOLD! It's a LOT of work!

We have a hand mill and it will make you sweat... I haven't tried the wonder mill yet ( maybe tomorrow its an electric mill

Dave58

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Mon Mar 21, 2022 4:47 pm

Russian cyber attacks may well be on their way to the U.S.:

https://www.cnn.com/2022/03/21/politics/biden-russia-cyber-activity/index.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave58 Mon Mar 21, 2022 7:21 pm

Dave58

Back to top Go down

Post by dmwalsh568 Tue Mar 22, 2022 7:12 am

Russian Federation IPs have been probing the network I'm responsible for (a public high school in MA) more than usual for the past few weeks... Gee, I wonder what could have been the trigger? Razz

Actually scans, probes and attempted hacks are WAY up in the past month and while I haven't looked at the analytics lately, I suspect it's still increasing.

If anyone hasn't done so already, backup any important data and keep a copy offline in case of a major hack. And make sure you have multiple ways of contacting family in case of disaster....

dmwalsh568

ReadyMom, rick1 and Dave58 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadyMom Tue Mar 22, 2022 10:24 am

dmwalsh568 wrote:
If anyone hasn't done so already, backup any important data and keep a copy offline in case of a major hack. And make sure you have multiple ways of contacting family in case of disaster....
I have everything backed up on 3 hard drives! I backed up my back-up! For families ... you mean phone, and a secure message service? (Wouldn't the message service go down, too?) What other way is there besides snail-mail and Ham radio??

Admin

rick1 and Dave58 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by dmwalsh568 Tue Mar 22, 2022 10:46 am

ReadyMom wrote:
dmwalsh568 wrote:
I have everything backed up on 3 hard drives! I backed up my back-up! For families ... you mean phone, and a secure message service? (Wouldn't the message service go down, too?) What other way is there besides snail-mail and Ham radio??

Say you use a smartphone to stay in touch with family, primary contact methods would be voice (cellular data) and text message (SMS), backup methods would be over WiFi data using a local ISP to connect to something like Skype for voice, and iMessage or Messenger for text.

So if your cellular provider goes out, but your ISP is still working you may have a way to reach out still. And having multiple services makes sense too, since individual services may still be up while others are under attack.

For example, yesterday Apple had a major outage, so iMessage and FaceTime (video chat) were offline as well as iCloud and any email serviced by Apple. But SMS was working fine as were non-Apple messaging apps.

Sure, having HAM radios would be a more resilient backup, assuming everyone is licensed and has the right gear, but just having more than one way to get Internet data and multiple services setup for everyone can also provide some resiliency in case of serious cyberattacks.

dmwalsh568

ReadyMom, rick1 and Dave58 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadyMom Tue Mar 22, 2022 11:06 am

dmwalsh568 wrote:
So if your cellular provider goes out, but your ISP is still working you may have a way to reach out still. And having multiple services makes sense too, since individual services may still be up while others are under attack.

For example, yesterday Apple had a major outage, so iMessage and FaceTime (video chat) were offline as well as iCloud and any email serviced by Apple. But SMS was working fine as were non-Apple messaging apps.

Sure, having HAM radios would be a more resilient backup, assuming everyone is licensed and has the right gear, but just having more than one way to get Internet data and multiple services setup for everyone can also provide some resiliency in case of serious cyberattacks.
Thanks for the explanation. Could the whole network go down, too? Or is it more the possibility of just parts of it, like you mentioned above?

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dmwalsh568 Tue Mar 22, 2022 11:24 am

ReadyMom wrote:
dmwalsh568 wrote:

Thanks for the explanation. Could the whole network go down, too? Or is it more the possibility of just parts of it, like you mentioned above?

Sure, it's definitely possible the whole network goes down. Especially if most of the grid goes down.

But unless the grid is brought to its knees, then chances are just part of the Internet and various services will go offline from time to time. Remember, the Internet was designed to route around damage from a nuclear war, so some things are incredibly resilient.

But there are certain choke points where lots of data goes through a geographically small area, so an attack in the physical realm coupled with massive cyberattacks could crash virtually every service. That said, I'd hope that whatever Russian generals are left would keep that from happening, otherwise it would be about 30 minutes til doomsday with nukes flying every which way once it was determined that the US was being physically attacked in addition to the cyberwar....

dmwalsh568

rick1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Tue Mar 22, 2022 12:07 pm

Thanks for the information dm, tech. stuff, I'm glad some on here understand it, so they can explain it to us non tech people.

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Wed Mar 23, 2022 11:54 am

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadyMom Wed Mar 23, 2022 12:02 pm

Do you really think that they would attack one of our infrastructures, like water or energy? Wouldn't that be an 'act of war' and then a full blown war would escalate?

If that happened ... ugh! How do you prepare for WW3? Serious question. I've been updating our water storage and a friend questioned me 'Why?' if water tampering would be considered 'war'.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Wed Mar 23, 2022 12:42 pm

ReadyMom wrote:Do you really think that they would attack one of our infrastructures, like water or energy? Wouldn't that be an 'act of war' and then a full blown war would escalate?

If that happened ... ugh! How do you prepare for WW3? Serious question. I've been updating our water storage and a friend questioned me 'Why?' if water tampering would be considered 'war'.  

Well ReadyMom, your guess is as good as mine. But, all you have to do is look at what Putin has already done in the Ukraine the last 26 days. Everything he has done there is an act of war, bombing hospitals, targeting civilians, etc..

The man does not care who gets in his way and he would/will do whatever it takes to save face.

What did Biden do last year when Russia took down the colonial pipe line on the east coast, he did nothing.

We are surrounded by weak leadership and Putin, XI, little rocket man and Iran know it and they are taking advantage of that weakness.

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadyMom Wed Mar 23, 2022 5:28 pm

rick1 wrote: .....
Yea, but rick, that still isn't answering my question. I know ... you don't know. BUT ... my friend is right in her question. I guess we won't know till we know. I'm just wondering if, like you mentioned above .... something like our water gets a hit and Biden still does nothing because he is so weak. Act of War or not ... he just takes the hit to prevent nuclear war. In the meantime, we do what we can, as much as we can, for our families.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Wed Mar 23, 2022 5:35 pm

That's an act of war.

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave58 Wed Mar 23, 2022 5:38 pm

I think the more Putin can dominate the more powerful he feels... I think we are in deep trouble from more than just Russia...

I watched a movie titled Live free or Die Hard long story short when their system started to melt the hacker kid said I always thought this would be fun just hit the reset button and make everybody start over....

I think our country is full of people just like that...........

Dave58

rick1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadyMom Wed Mar 23, 2022 7:41 pm

Hat Tip to John West-World Wide Threats for the follow :

Russia is About to Hack Your Energy Source. Could You Lose Power?
https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/other/russia-is-about-to-hack-your-energy-source-could-you-lose-power/ar-AAV4HEf?ocid=iehp

There are dozens of ways a hacker or group of hackers could target America's energy infrastructure, including networks, phone systems and websites, in order to disrupt high-level corporate operations or to impact consumers,

Russia exploring options for cyberattacks on energy sector, FBI
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/russia-exploring-options-for-cyberattacks-on-energy-sector-fbi-warns/ar-AAVnbBJ?ocid=iehp&li=BBnb7Kz

The FBI has identified 140 overlapping IP addresses linked to "abnormal scanning" activity of at least five U.S. energy companies, as well as at least 18 other U.S. companies spanning the defense industrial base, financial services, and information technology.

However, the focus appears to be on entities within the energy sector, according to the FBI assessment.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadyMom Wed Mar 23, 2022 7:56 pm

Hat Tip Hat Tip to John West-World Wide Threats for the following :

US unprepared for Russia’s massive retaliation
https://asiatimes.com/2022/03/us-unprepared-for-russias-massive-retaliation/

It is in the realm of cyberspace that American strategists must be most concerned about near-term and uncontrollable escalation. While Russia cannot retaliate against Washington in the same manner that Washington used to weaken Russia (with sanctions), Russia can cripple the US economy by attacking specific weak points of America’s infrastructure in cyberspace.

Admin

rick1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Drinkthekoolaid Thu Mar 24, 2022 7:45 am

I know that the .gov boys are worried about this. My company has been sending out very frequent alerts and reminders to be "extra vigilant" about not falling for any phishing or malicious software tricks.

Some of their cyber security reminders even flat out say "we have received intelligence provided to us by the government of suspected attempts seeking to breach our network"

It's out there guys.

Drinkthekoolaid

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Thu Mar 24, 2022 10:11 am

Drinkthekoolaid wrote:I know that the .gov boys are worried about this. My company has been sending out very frequent alerts and reminders to be "extra vigilant" about not falling for any phishing or malicious software tricks.

Some of their cyber security reminders even flat out say "we have received intelligence provided to us by the government of suspected attempts seeking to breach our network"

It's out there guys.

And it's just a matter of time, tic-toc

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Thu Mar 24, 2022 12:35 pm

Drinkthekoolaid wrote:...
Just as a humorous note: some of the hackers will send an email saying the same thing:

Hackers are attempting to breach your network: please send us your password! Laughing

I shouldn't really laugh, since apparently that tactic has worked, somewhere.

TRex2

Drinkthekoolaid likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Drinkthekoolaid Thu Mar 24, 2022 2:04 pm

TRex2 wrote:
Drinkthekoolaid wrote:...
Just as a humorous note: some of the hackers will send an email saying the same thing:

Hackers are attempting to breach your network: please send us your password! Laughing

I shouldn't really laugh, since apparently that tactic has worked, somewhere.

All it takes is 1 idiot. And we know there are plenty to go around.

Drinkthekoolaid

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Thu Apr 21, 2022 10:16 am

U.S. agencies and Cybersecurity allies, warn of Russian cyber attacks.

My take is, it's just a matter of time and a click here and a click there and poof, no infrastructure:

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/cybersecurity-hacking-cyber-attacks-russia/2022/04/20/id/1066558/?ns_mail_uid=ed113837-94a1-4b8d-8fab-a7f206fd5031&ns_mail_job=DM323824_04212022&s=acs&dkt_nbr=010504pcxbku

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Thu Apr 21, 2022 4:50 pm

rick1 wrote:U.S. agencies and Cybersecurity allies, warn of Russian cyber attacks.

My take is, it's just a matter of time ...
I don't think it will be "poof," but sooner of later they will take down something that will cascade, possibly over days or weeks, in to a life changing storm.

TRex2

rick1, Dave58 and dmwalsh568 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Thu Apr 21, 2022 6:35 pm

TRex2 wrote:
rick1 wrote:U.S. agencies and Cybersecurity allies, warn of Russian cyber attacks.

My take is, it's just a matter of time ...
I don't think it will be "poof," but sooner of later they will take down something that will cascade, possibly over days or weeks, in to a life changing storm.

To me, what you said, is a poof to me, I don't under estimate Putin, when he looses, he gets mean and will do whatever it takes.

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Sun Apr 24, 2022 8:48 am

Get yourself a solar panel kit ($126.00), all you'll need is a battery, seems a Russian cyber attack is on the horizon, maybe, could be, according to thehill.com:

https://thehill.com/opinion/cybersecurity/3460074-a-russian-cyberattack-is-coming-both-lawmakers-and-citizens-must-prepare/

https://www.ebay.com/itm/303828339847?epid=6020504603&hash=item46bd948c87:g:T4EAAOSwhb9hPvPa

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave58 Sun Jul 17, 2022 2:43 pm

This is going to be interesting.......

https://www.jpost.com/breaking-news/article-712325

Dave58

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Wed May 24, 2023 5:00 pm

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Drinkthekoolaid Thu May 25, 2023 1:19 pm

It's not a coincidence that all congress was just issued government funded satellite phones.

Read between the lines. They know it's coming

Drinkthekoolaid

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Thu May 25, 2023 1:52 pm

Drinkthekoolaid wrote:It's not a coincidence that all congress was just issued government funded satellite phones.  

Thankx Drink, I didn't know that. Here's an article on the satellite phones issued to Senators, but I think they're lying, on some of it, to the public:

https://www.newsweek.com/emergency-satellite-phones-issued-senators-fuel-conspiracy-claims-1802141

Dave58, dmwalsh568 and Drinkthekoolaid like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Fri May 26, 2023 4:08 pm

I think the real attack will come in 2024 or 2025.

I heard the proper expression, today from one of Charles Payne's guests:
Intelligence Preparation of the Battlefield.

The Marxist and Islamist Forces are gathering data on our defenses, and streaming in terrorists through the southern border, in preparation for the initiation of kinetic actions against us.

I don't know if their goal is to utterly destroy us, or merely render us completely incapable of defending our allies. I suspect it is the second, although they will do a lot of collateral damage, in the process. I don't think it will be utter destruction, since they need us for some things, like food and revenue (we buy a lot of junk off of them).

TRex2

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Fri May 26, 2023 4:15 pm

rick1 wrote:
Drinkthekoolaid wrote:It's not a coincidence that all congress was just issued government funded satellite phones.  

Thankx Drink, I didn't know that. Here's an article on the satellite phones issued to Senators, but I think they're lying, on some of it, to the public:

https://www.newsweek.com/emergency-satellite-phones-issued-senators-fuel-conspiracy-claims-1802141
I find it interesting they seek to debunk the idea that this is in preparation for a false flag attack, and then invoke Jan 6th, which was a false flag attack (something I intend to address, around the 18th of June as part of a pattern of enemy activities).

TRex2

rick1, Dave58 and Drinkthekoolaid like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Tue May 30, 2023 6:27 pm

Another article on Chinese cyber attacks, experts say they are doing reconnaissance in preparation for the big one:

https://www.cnbctv18.com/world/chinese-cyber-attack-in-the-us-seems-to-be-an-act-of-cyber-reconnaissance-in-preparation-for-bigger-attack-says-expert-16780951.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Drinkthekoolaid Tue May 30, 2023 10:35 pm

rick1 wrote:

Lol not to be snarky but of course they're lying.

Senators are suddenly issued sat phones and told to have them on hand ready 24/7....yup just a coincidence I'm sure. Nothing to see... Move along.

I kidd...

Yes. They KNOW something is coming soon, they are preparing.

As they say, (by the way I Love the movie "shooter" because I think there's way more truth to it than we will ever know) but as they say "there are only so many seats at the table and we aren't part of it" or something like that I'm paraphrasing

Drinkthekoolaid

rick1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Wed May 31, 2023 9:24 am

I have the utmost respect for General Jack Keane and here is what he says about war with China and their cyber attacks that may be coming.

I also think that China will use their cyber attack capabilies if they go to physically take back Taiwan, either way, we'll be in a big bucket of crap:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/other/gen-keane-china-could-launch-massive-cyber-attacks-on-infrastructure-in-us-homeland-if-war-breaks-out/ar-AA1bJWut

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Thu Jun 01, 2023 5:02 pm

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Sun Aug 20, 2023 9:28 am

Iran (and maybe the others) has pivoted to propaganda mode.

https://www.darkreading.com/microsoft/iran-and-the-rise-of-cyber-enabled-influence-operations-
Iranian state actors have another weapon in their arsenal. Since June 2022, multiple Iranian state groups have deployed a new type of attack vector known as cyber-enabled influence operations (IO). This technique combines offensive computer network operations with messaging and amplification in a coordinated and manipulative fashion. The goal is to further geopolitical objectives by shifting the perceptions, behaviors, and decisions of their end targets.

TRex2

rick1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave58 Fri Nov 03, 2023 5:42 pm

It's probably a good idea to keep some cash at home

https://x.com/TheInsiderPaper/status/1720532663730135419?s=20

Dave58

rick1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Fri Nov 03, 2023 6:33 pm

Dave58 wrote:It's probably a good idea to keep some cash at home

Yeah, I have been doing that for more than 10 years.
Take a look at this list, and you will see the whole picture is worse than most people realize.

https://www.upguard.com/blog/biggest-data-breaches

And the sad thing is, we have known since 1996, this was a demon of our own making, and we continued down a path that was sure to lead to the cyber insecurity mess, rather than move towards a more secure way of doing business. All in the name of easy and profitable, instead of right.

TRex2

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Sat Mar 30, 2024 3:00 pm

This article is from December, never heard anything on the news about Texas and Hawaii being targeted.

Just a matter of time, election time will be a prime time for Xi to attack Taiwan or if joe crow 2.0 wins the election, it'll be a cake walk for China. I'm sure they'll have a lot of assistance from Iran, Russia and North Korea in the hacking process.

tic toc

https://spectrumlocalnews.com/tx/south-texas-el-paso/news/2023/12/11/report--chinese-hackers-targeted-texas-power-grid--hawaii-water-utility--other-critical-infrastructure-

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinnamon Mon Apr 01, 2024 9:46 am

Dave58 wrote:It's probably a good idea to keep some cash at home

We've long kept cash on hand for emergencies. We've always lived in areas where natural disasters tend to make one lose the power grid for a time. Having cash to get things done is simply smart.
Cinnamon
Cinnamon

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave58 Thu Apr 04, 2024 2:19 pm

Dave58

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Thu Apr 04, 2024 3:17 pm

I think Iran will pay a bigger price if they attack Israel, Israel is not led by a joe crow 2.0, Israel will never back down.

Back to top Go down

Post by dmwalsh568 Thu Apr 04, 2024 3:31 pm

rick1 wrote:

I think Iran will pay a bigger price if they attack Israel, Israel is not led by a joe crow 2.0, Israel will never back down.

And remember, Israel is a nuclear armed nation. So anything too bad happens and Israel won't hesitate to escalate to nukes....

If folks think gasoline prices are bad now, just wait until the Middle East erupts into nuclear war. Shocked

dmwalsh568

rick1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Thu Apr 04, 2024 3:37 pm

dmwalsh568 wrote:
rick1 wrote:

And remember, Israel is a nuclear armed nation. So anything too bad happens and Israel won't hesitate to escalate to nukes....

If folks think gasoline prices are bad now, just wait until the Middle East erupts into nuclear war. Shocked

Boy dm, I forgot all about Israel having nukes, I don't think PM Net will use them, he knows what will happen then, I hope.

Back to top Go down

Post by dmwalsh568 Thu Apr 04, 2024 3:49 pm

rick1 wrote:
dmwalsh568 wrote:
rick1 wrote:

Boy dm, I forgot all about Israel having nukes, I don't think PM Net will use them, he knows what will happen then, I hope.

Israel most likely won't use nukes for something that regular strikes can deal with. But if Iran and its allies start pressing Israel too hard, then I have no doubt Israel will go nuclear and warn off everyone else in the theater that they have more and are not playing around.

But once that bell has been rung it'll be messy for every country's economy. Oh well, if Iran wants to play stupid games they might just win stupid prizes.

dmwalsh568

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Fri Apr 05, 2024 3:59 am

Interesting information in that article.
Looking closely:
Tehran is said to be planning a combined attack with a "rain" of drones and missiles fired from its bases at strategic locations inside Israel, according to Al Mayadeen.
Iran will use drones and missiles fired from "inside Israel." ?

Makes me wonder. How does the CIA take time out from spreading disinformation across the USA, to know that Iran has drones and missiles inside of Israel?

TRex2

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next