Solar Yard Lights and other Solar Lighting

Go down

Solar Yard Lights and other Solar Lighting Empty Solar Yard Lights and other Solar Lighting

Post by ReadyMom Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:37 pm

Use solar landscape lights for emergencies
http://www.backwoodshome.com/use-solar-landscape-lights-for-emergencies/

People own all kinds of household items that can be used to make life easier during an emergency, yet never realize their dual use. During a recent week-long power outage, I knew an older couple who were telling me how hard it had been for them in their all-electric house without power and no way to stay warm, cook, or wash. I knew they owned an RV camper that had battery-powered lights, battery-powered water pump, and a propane stove, furnace, and refrigerator, so I asked why they didn’t stay in their RV. They told me they had never thought of it!

While this may seem like an extreme example, there are all kinds of solar-powered landscape lights that can be used during power outages to illuminate your home, yet most people never think of it. We see solar landscape lighting everywhere these days, and many are priced cheaper than light bulbs.    ---CONTINUED---

Last edited by ReadyMom on Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:13 am; edited 1 time in total

Admin

Back to top Go down

Solar Yard Lights and other Solar Lighting Empty Re: Solar Yard Lights and other Solar Lighting

Post by ReadyMom Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:14 am

4 Best Solar Lanterns For Survival On The Market Today – 2019
https://www.skilledsurvival.com/solar-lantern/#more-6358

Solar Yard Lights and other Solar Lighting Best-Solar-Lantern-   Having a dependable source of light in a survival situation is not just a “good idea”; it’s an essential one.

Not only can it light your way in the deep dark woods or in an abandoned warehouse, but it’s an important morale booster.

Light acts like a security blanket in times of uncertainty.

Something that helps to keep your mind strong and hope alive – when all it wants to do is freak out.

It’s sort of like fire in that way…

So it’s no surprise that we get a lot of questions about our favorite light sources.

Often the right answer is ... ---CONTINUED---

Admin

Back to top Go down

Solar Yard Lights and other Solar Lighting Empty Re: Solar Yard Lights and other Solar Lighting

Post by ReadyMom Sat Aug 31, 2019 10:42 am

Solar Lights~DIY Quick Fix
http://www.kathewithane.com/2013/04/solar-lightsdiy-quick-fix.html

Solar Yard Lights and other Solar Lighting 9FB0B007_zpsa5992ce2   (SNIP) ... I needed to put out my solar lights into the garden.

I like the warm glow they send out and I have missed them. But, of course, once I dug them out of my shed, they didn't work.Now these are not expensive lights but, I didn't want to go buy all new either.

Luckily, I know how to fix them right up!  ... CONTINUED

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down