2023 - MARCH - What Did You Do To Prep This Week/Month?

2 posters

Go down

2023 - MARCH - What Did You Do To Prep This Week/Month? Empty 2023 - MARCH - What Did You Do To Prep This Week/Month?

Post by Cinnamon Sun Mar 05, 2023 9:37 am

Sorry I'm late again in starting the new thread.

My Dad has gone to respite care, they are keeping him comfortable. We visited yesterday, he knew all of us, but was fading out more often than being awake. The facility discovered some folks had covid, so have limited visiting.

Husband is still feeling a little precarious after radiation, but each day he improves a little bit. Supposedly, it'll take about a month...we're going into the third week.

I am removing stuff from tops of cabinets and other areas because we're having the ceilings and walls re-painted in the great room. I found some 15 year old bean/rice mixes that we'd stored away for food security. Since they're pretty aged, I'm throwing them out for the wild animals and will refresh with new food. Since it's all dried, I suspect it's still good, but I'd rather start fresh.

Other than that, we're moving right along with routine maintenance, and waiting for spring!

Cinnamon
Cinnamon

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

2023 - MARCH - What Did You Do To Prep This Week/Month? Empty Re: 2023 - MARCH - What Did You Do To Prep This Week/Month?

Post by Dave58 Sun Mar 05, 2023 10:48 am

I'm sorry to hear about your Dad

Dave58

Back to top Go down