DRY PACK Canning in Jars and #10 Cans

Go down

DRY PACK Canning in Jars and #10 Cans  Empty DRY PACK Canning in Jars and #10 Cans

Post by ReadyMom Fri Dec 21, 2018 12:11 pm

Dry Pack Canning
http://histakes-food-storage.blogspot.com/2008/12/dry-pack-canning.html

DRY PACK Canning in Jars and #10 Cans  P1010633  My sister-in-law got use of a dry pack canner the other day, so I took advantage and borrowed it for a minute to pack some oats and popcorn. (Shown in pictures is the packing of oats.)

First we filled the 10# cans full... we used the red bucket to easily catch whatever we spilled. ... ---CONTINUED---

Anything I post may NOT be used for commercial purposes or any type of 'For-Profit' distribution.DRY PACK Canning in Jars and #10 Cans  Ssig_thankyou_100-100
ReadyMom
ReadyMom
Admin

Back to top Go down

DRY PACK Canning in Jars and #10 Cans  Empty Re: DRY PACK Canning in Jars and #10 Cans

Post by ReadyMom Thu May 16, 2019 11:39 am

Dry-Pack Canning-Using mason jars to can just about anything!
http://www.happypreppers.com/dry-canning.html

DRY PACK Canning in Jars and #10 Cans  Dry-pack-canning-210x215   Get started dry-pack canning!
Dry-pack canning is selecting your favorite dry foods to store for the long term in sterilized mason jars, (as opposed to wet-pack canning as with jams, salsas, soups and the like). You can store pastas, cereals, corn, and rice, or pack meals such as pancake and biscuit mixes or complete dinners in a jar.

Some preppers choose to seal foods with the help of oxygen absorbers; others seal cans by baking the contents in an oven to create a pressure seal; still others use a vacuum sealer or pressure canner. Dry canning is a wonderful way to begin canning!   ---CONTINUED---

Anything I post may NOT be used for commercial purposes or any type of 'For-Profit' distribution.DRY PACK Canning in Jars and #10 Cans  Ssig_thankyou_100-100
ReadyMom
ReadyMom
Admin

Back to top Go down