+2
TRex2
rick1
6 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

China vs. U.S. Empty China vs. U.S.

Post by rick1 Sun Mar 07, 2021 8:11 pm

Seems like China is testing the new President, one of many countries that will start their testing of Biden.

China warns Biden to reverse course on supporting Taiwan:

https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/china-tells-biden-reverse-dangerous-practice-taiwan-76305459

Back to top Go down

China vs. U.S. Empty Re: China vs. U.S.

Post by rick1 Sat Mar 20, 2021 10:57 am

Doesn't seem like the China/U.S. talks in Alaska went to good for the U.S.. Looks like Biden not only fell going up the steps of Air Force 1, he fell flat on his face at the talks also:

https://www.cnn.com/2021/03/18/politics/blinken-sullivan-china-alaska-meetings/index.html

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Sun Mar 21, 2021 5:17 am

Things are not expected to go well, with this Administration in charge. At least the Biden Administration hasn't removed any of the restrictions Trump placed on China, as far as I can tell. In fact, at least in one place, Biden has increased restrictions on them.

https://www.rt.com/news/517924-china-usa-biden-huawei-ban/
On Thursday evening, Bloomberg reported that the Biden administration had tightened rules on dealing with the Chinese tech giant Huawei, restricting US companies from supplying Huawei with products that can be used in 5G devices. Unnamed sources told Bloomberg that the new restrictions would come into force this week.

Under previous rules, American businesses could still supply the Chinese firm with semiconductor chips, antennas, batteries, and other components that may have been used in a Huawei 5G device, if they sought US government permission.
The bad news is that they seem to be tying all restrictions to "human rights abuses." I don't know if they will keep them in place, or if they, someday, might turn a blind eye to those abuses, and drop the restrictions.

TRex2

rick1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Sun Mar 21, 2021 5:31 am

China did agree to do something about climate change, while the whole time they built 3 times the coal producing electricity from the year before. They're hoping Biden relieves some of those sanctions if they would cut back on their coal burning power plants.

Biden, in the future, will cave:

https://www.energylivenews.com/2021/02/04/china-built-over-three-times-as-much-coal-plant-capacity-as-the-rest-of-the-world-in-2020/

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave58 Fri Mar 26, 2021 4:58 pm

Dave58

rick1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Fri Mar 26, 2021 6:05 pm

One thing Joe Biden did say is that he and the U.S. will stand/support Taiwan as being separate from China.

But will Biden become a coward. Yesterday during his press conference, he was asked about drawing a red line with North Korea, but he never gave an answer.

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Mon Apr 12, 2021 5:04 pm

The U.S. insists they will back Taiwan along with the E.U., no matter what it takes.

Well, China sent its largest incursion of fighter jets and bombers on an invasion practice run in Taiwan's air space. It's just a matter of time before China eliminates the island of Taiwan:

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/china-deploys-jets-bombers-taiwanese-163800107.html

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave58 Mon Apr 12, 2021 6:01 pm

rick1 wrote:The U.S. insists they will back Taiwan along with the E.U., no matter what it takes.

Well, China sent its largest incursion of fighter jets and bombers on an invasion practice run in Taiwan's air space. It's just a matter of time before China eliminates the island of Taiwan:

Sometime I feel like we have just climbed on board a train and its starting it down hill run......

Dave58

rick1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Mon Apr 12, 2021 6:07 pm

rick1 wrote:The U.S. insists they will back Taiwan along with the E.U., no matter what it takes.

Those air craft are the equivalent of our F15, F16 and B1A aircraft.
They are susceptible to Patriot class missile batteries and a generation behind Taiwan's fighters.

No one is guaranteed an win in the initial battle between China and Taiwan. It would become a protracted war, and if we joined in (assuming junta chairperson Harris agreed to it) it would drag out for months, with both sides losing a lot of their military.

The joker in the deck is if they, simultaneously killed our power grid, or some equivalent action. If that happens, we will not be coming to anyone's aid.

TRex2

rick1, Dave58 and Drinkthekoolaid like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Mon Apr 12, 2021 6:23 pm

TRex2 wrote:

They are susceptible to Patriot class missile batteries and a generation behind Taiwan's fighters.

No one is guaranteed an win in the initial battle between China and Taiwan. It would become a protracted war, and if we joined in (assuming junta chairperson Harris agreed to it) it would drag out for months, with both sides losing a lot of their military.

The joker in the deck is if they, simultaneously killed our power grid, or some equivalent action. If that happens, we will not be coming to anyone's aid.

TRex, do you think the EU will step in?

Back to top Go down

Post by Drinkthekoolaid Tue Apr 13, 2021 9:35 am

rick1 wrote:
TRex2 wrote:

IMO, no. The EU only meddles in weaker affairs. They wouldn't dare stand up to china. They don't have any capabilities in the far east to do anything. It's japan, SK, the US, perhaps australia and phillipines that will have to decide what to let china get away with or when/if to get involved.

At most the EU would be like a small barking dog. They would struggle to contain russia and they wouldn't have to deal with expeditionary supply chain and forward operating bases there.

IMO EU china intervention is just not feasible

Drinkthekoolaid

rick1 and Dave58 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Drinkthekoolaid Wed Apr 14, 2021 8:10 am

This youtube channel is putting out rome decent info and it's worth paying attention to.

https://youtu.be/pounA-W6IVc

Drinkthekoolaid

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadyMom Wed Apr 21, 2021 11:11 pm

The U.S. Strategic Command Just Casually Tweeted About Nuclear War
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opinion/the-us-strategic-command-just-casually-tweeted-about-nuclear-war/ar-BB1fQXwL?ocid=iehp&li=BBnb7Kz

The U.S. Strategic Command has suggested its adversaries may consider nuclear use in a bizarre tweet released in the middle of Monday night.

Admin

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Thu Apr 22, 2021 5:31 pm

Drinkthekoolaid wrote:
rick1 wrote:

IMO, no.  The EU only meddles in weaker affairs. They wouldn't dare stand up to china. They don't have any capabilities in the far east to do anything.  It's japan, SK, the US, perhaps australia and phillipines that will have to decide what to let china get away with or when/if to get involved.

At most the EU would be like a small barking dog. They would struggle to contain russia and they wouldn't have to deal with expeditionary supply chain and forward operating bases there.

IMO EU china intervention is just not feasible
I was just going to say:
Not a chance.
But, yeah, what DTKA said.

TRex2

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Thu Apr 22, 2021 5:36 pm

Drinkthekoolaid wrote:This youtube channel is putting out some decent info and it's worth paying attention to.

https://youtu.be/pounA-W6IVc
You can't beat information from Forward Observer.

ReadyMom wrote:The U.S. Strategic Command Just Casually Tweeted About Nuclear War
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opinion/the-us-strategic-command-just-casually-tweeted-about-nuclear-war/ar-BB1fQXwL?ocid=iehp&li=BBnb7Kz

The U.S. Strategic Command has suggested its adversaries may consider nuclear use in a bizarre tweet released in the middle of Monday night.
They probably didn't realize how that would panic the sheeples.
It is a common discussion among people who discuss war plans.

TRex2

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadyMom Sun May 16, 2021 11:26 am

After Witnessing 3 Months of Biden’s Stumbling and Bumbling, China Declares It Is Now “Ready to Defeat” the US
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/05/witnessing-3-months-bidens-stumbling-bumbling-china-declares-now-ready-defeat-us/

Admin

rick1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Sun May 16, 2021 11:49 am

ReadyMom wrote:After Witnessing 3 Months of Biden’s Stumbling and Bumbling, China Declares It Is Now “Ready to Defeat” the US
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/05/witnessing-3-months-bidens-stumbling-bumbling-china-declares-now-ready-defeat-us/

To be honest, I'm surprised that it took them this long.

Over a hundred retired Generals and Admirals question Joe Crows mental stability:

https://thehill.com/changing-america/well-being/553088-124-retired-generals-and-admirals-question-bidens-mental-health

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave58 Sun May 16, 2021 12:11 pm

rick1 wrote:
ReadyMom wrote:After Witnessing 3 Months of Biden’s Stumbling and Bumbling, China Declares It Is Now “Ready to Defeat” the US

To be honest, I'm surprised that it took them this long.

Over a hundred retired Generals and Admirals question Joe Crows mental stability:

https://thehill.com/changing-america/well-being/553088-124-retired-generals-and-admirals-question-bidens-mental-health

Look for them to take our power grid if they went any other way they would take a chance on destroying the infrastructure I don't think they want that....

There is a lot of patriotic folks in the US I don't think China would chance it at first. I am sure there are a lot of different scenario's...

There are 2 movies that you should watch Dragon Days Its based on Chinese computer chips...

Tomorrow after the war begins Based in Australia both are very good movies

Dave58

ReadyMom, rick1 and TRex2 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Sun May 16, 2021 12:46 pm

China has vowed to take over the U.S., even before and after the November election.

They say they'll take us over without firing a shot. To me, that means cyber attacks, just like that Russian group did to the fuel lines last week.

All you have to do is look what happened just a day or two after the fuel lines went down on the east coast. Nothing but mayhem from one town to anther. Even women were taking on men at the gas stations.

Hey Dave, stock up on gas/propane for that new generator you got and get it hooked up.

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Sun May 16, 2021 1:57 pm

Here's a good read about the electrical items we buy from China and Russia.

The paragraph that says about certain electronics that were found in transformers that were actually not part of the transformers themselves.

Seems like China is really watching the U.S. grid via cyber:

https://www.heritage.org/cybersecurity/commentary/could-china-hack-our-electric-grid-joe-biden-just-made-it-easier

NOTE: Don't forget, Dr. Peter Pry will be on FOX tonight, Life, Liberty and Levin, 8 P.M. EST. Don't know what he's going to talk about, but I'm sure cyber security and the grid will be part of it.

ReadyMom and Dave58 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Sun May 16, 2021 5:06 pm

Dave58 wrote:...
Look for them to take our power grid if they went any other way they would take a chance on destroying the infrastructure  I don't think they want that....

There is a lot of patriotic folks in the US I don't think China would chance it at first.   I am sure there are a lot of different scenario's...

There are 2 movies that you should watch  Dragon Days  Its based on Chinese computer chips...

Tomorrow after the war begins  Based in Australia  both are very good movies
I just tried to find "Dragon Days," but no luck.
Where do you suggest I look?

TRex2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave58 Sun May 16, 2021 5:17 pm

TRex2 wrote:
Look for them to take our power grid if they went any other way they would take a chance on destroying the infrastructure  I don't think they want that....

There is a lot of patriotic folks in the US I don't think China would chance it at first.   I am sure there are a lot of different scenario's...

There are 2 movies that you should watch  Dragon Days  Its based on Chinese computer chips...

Its on you-tube to rent or buy.....

The trailer for it is on you- tube check it out to see if its something that might interest you

Dave58

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadyMom Sun May 16, 2021 11:55 pm

TRex2 wrote:

Here's the only version I could find. After I started to watch, I remember seeing it a couple of years ago.

Admin

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave58 Mon May 17, 2021 8:53 am

ReadyMom wrote:
TRex2 wrote:

Here's the only version I could find. After I started to watch, I remember seeing it a couple of years ago.

Thanks for posting the movie ...I know its kinda old but I can't help but feel that its what we have going on now or something very close......

Dave58

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadyMom Mon May 17, 2021 10:41 am

Dave58 wrote:  Thanks for posting the movie ...I know its kinda old but I can't help but feel that its what we have going on now or something very close......

The red wrist bands in that movie remind me of the blue covid vax bracelets:
China vs. U.S. ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fthoughtful-impressions-engraved-jewelry.azureedge.net%2Fimages%2Fcovid-vaccine-bracelet

Admin

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave58 Mon May 17, 2021 10:54 am

ReadyMom wrote:
Dave58 wrote:  Thanks for posting the movie ...I know its kinda old but I can't help but feel that its what we have going on now or something very close......

The red wrist bands in that movie remind me of the blue covid vax bracelets:
China vs. U.S. ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fthoughtful-impressions-engraved-jewelry.azureedge.net%2Fimages%2Fcovid-vaccine-bracelet

What about the chips in the phone ?? We are having trouble getting chips now just wait until they come in and they are used fast as possible nobody will know whats on them

Dave58

ReadyMom and rick1 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadyMom Mon May 31, 2021 11:21 am

Can anyone confirm this with sources/sites you access? I don't know anything about this author. Everything I find just goes back to this original article.

The CCP Threats Nuclear Strikes On US After U.S. Announces Investigation into Origin of CCP Virus
https://www.jenniferzengblog.com/home/2021/5/29/the-ccp-threats-nuclear-strikes-on-us-after-us-announces-investigation-into-origin-of-ccp-virus

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Mon May 31, 2021 1:26 pm

Dave58 wrote:What about the chips in the phone ??  We are having trouble getting chips now just wait until they come in and they are used fast as possible nobody will know whats on them
Yeah, we are in a kind of "WestWorld" today, where no one actually knows what hardware and software we are dependent on.

ReadyMom wrote:Can anyone confirm this with sources/sites you access? I don't know anything about this author. Everything I find just goes back to this original article.

The CCP Threats Nuclear Strikes On US After U.S. Announces Investigation into Origin of CCP Virus
https://www.jenniferzengblog.com/home/2021/5/29/the-ccp-threats-nuclear-strikes-on-us-after-us-announces-investigation-into-origin-of-ccp-virus
I think, for now, she is the one breaking the story.
In a few hours, we might see Epoch Times carry it.
That would be confirmation.

TRex2

ReadyMom, rick1 and Dave58 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadyMom Tue Jun 01, 2021 11:05 pm

ReadyMom wrote:Can anyone confirm this with sources/sites you access? I don't know anything about this author. Everything I find just goes back to this original article.

Found something to confirm:

China State Media Says Country Must Prepare for Nuclear War With U.S. After Biden Asks for COVID Probe
https://www.newsweek.com/china-state-media-says-country-must-prepare-nuclear-war-us-after-biden-asks-covid-probe-1596568

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadyMom Mon Jul 05, 2021 4:11 pm

China's Missiles Stand Ready To Take Out America's Bases in the Next Big War
https://nationalinterest.org/blog/reboot/chinas-missiles-stand-ready-take-out-americas-bases-next-big-war-189118

Here's What You Need to Know: Beijing wants enough missiles to overwhelm U.S. forces.

A sudden Chinese attack quickly could wipe out U.S. forces in the Asia-Pacific region and block the United States from intervening in a regional war.

That’s the startling conclusion of an August 2019 report from the United States Studies Center at the University of Sydney.

Admin

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Tue Jul 06, 2021 5:08 pm

ReadyMom wrote:China's Missiles Stand Ready To Take Out America's Bases in the Next Big War
https://nationalinterest.org/blog/reboot/chinas-missiles-stand-ready-take-out-americas-bases-next-big-war-189118

Here's What You Need to Know: Beijing wants enough missiles to overwhelm U.S. forces.

A sudden Chinese attack quickly could wipe out U.S. forces in the Asia-Pacific region and block the United States from intervening in a regional war.

That’s the startling conclusion of an August 2019 report from the United States Studies Center at the University of Sydney.
The report is two years old, so this isn't really new, it is just that, now we are admitting it.
We lost superiority in the East Asian Theater several years ago.

Still, there is a joker in the deck.
Americans, not our government, have rifles and food.
China needs food. If they nuke us, we don't send it,
and if they try to take it, we have rifles...

TRex2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave58 Tue Jul 06, 2021 5:34 pm

TRex2 wrote:
ReadyMom wrote:China's Missiles Stand Ready To Take Out America's Bases in the Next Big War

The report is two years old, so this isn't really new, it is just that, now we are admitting it.
We lost superiority in the East Asian Theater several years ago.

Still, there is a joker in the deck.
Americans, not our government, have rifles and food.
China needs food. If they nuke us, we don't send it,
and if they try to take it, we have rifles...

Just my thoughts

I don't see China nuking us because we have good farm land and good natural resources both of those they want.. If they nuke us they take a chance of trashing the infrastructure and that really defeats their purpose..

On the other hand I do see them taking out the power grid it would throw everything into chaos here and they could come in and try to take over. Lets be honest for a minute their are a lot of folks out there that would be ok with that as long as they still have their internet and cell phones...

I don't see anything happening until this winter I think they would want to cause as much confusion and chaos as possible .. kill the grid in the winter and lots of people freeze to death and they never had to fire a shot....

Just my thoughts

Dave58

rick1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Tue Jul 06, 2021 7:18 pm

China, for years, have been buying farm land here in the U.S.. The biggest pork producer in the U.S. was bought up by China years ago and they're not stopping there.

They're buying not thousands of acres but hundreds of thousands of acres, we'll be buying crops from them, right here in the U.S..

Now, Bill Gates is buying up farm land, rumor has it, he and China have a $$$$$ deal.

Our own government is selling us to China.

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Sun Jul 25, 2021 1:40 pm

Corn pop joe is sending more warships to the south china sea:

https://nationalinterest.org/blog/reboot/biden-sending-more-warships-south-china-sea-189781

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Sun Aug 01, 2021 7:38 pm

China building more nuclear bases, their navy now is 2.5 time bigger then the U.S..

Take 4 minutes of your time and listen to this 2 star Marine Corps General explain just how much trouble the U.S. is in when it comes to China.

It's time somebody wakes up you know who Sleep-Pillow

https://video.foxbusiness.com/v/6265877746001#sp=show-clips

Drinkthekoolaid likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Drinkthekoolaid Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:14 pm

rick1 wrote:China building more nuclear bases, their navy now is 2.5 time bigger then the U.S..

Take 4 minutes of your time and listen to this 2 star Marine Corps General explain just how much trouble the U.S. is in when it comes to China.

It's time somebody wakes up you know who Sleep-Pillow

https://video.foxbusiness.com/v/6265877746001#sp=show-clips

China would win a war in western Pacific we can't beat them anymore in their sphere in a limited conflict.

If we're going to beat china it's going to be violent, massive scale and bloody

Drinkthekoolaid

rick1, Dave58 and TRex2 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Wed Aug 18, 2021 4:58 am

China now is doing live fire exercises near Taiwan, wonder what corn pop has to say about that. China sees the weakness here in the U.S. and is getting bolder:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/aug/17/china-holds-live-fire-exercises-near-taiwan-response-provocations

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Sun Sep 12, 2021 1:35 pm

According to Gordon Chang, "too much China news means things out of control."

Saddle up boys and girls, it's going to be a long, long 3years plus with what we got sitting in the big house in D.C..

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/gordonchang-xijinping-chinese-taliban/2021/09/12/id/1036036/?ns_mail_uid=ed113837-94a1-4b8d-8fab-a7f206fd5031&ns_mail_job=DM256656_09122021&s=acs&dkt_nbr=010102mbhupq

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Drinkthekoolaid Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:53 am

China continues to flex their muscles and is becoming increasingly assertive and beligerent

https://news.yahoo.com/us-coast-guard-cutters-shadowed-133559794.html

Their state run media has also posted many interesting stories in the past month that people would be wise to notice. They are actually very concerning some of the things their government has been saying to their people. IMO they are preparing their people for conflict.

Drinkthekoolaid

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Tue Sep 14, 2021 12:17 pm

China and the rest of the world know we are WEAK with this so called administration. You'll be seeing more of this from other adversaries.

China will be entering Taiwan by the end of the year and someone will have to wake up joe crow to let him know.

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Drinkthekoolaid Tue Sep 14, 2021 3:34 pm

rick1 wrote:China and the rest of the world know we are WEAK with this so called administration. You'll be seeing more of this from other adversaries.

China will be entering Taiwan by the end of the year and someone will have to wake up joe crow to let him know.

If anyone thinks the semiconductor shortage is bad now, just wait for WHEN china attacks Taiwan

Drinkthekoolaid

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave58 Wed Sep 15, 2021 5:18 pm

Dave58

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Sun Oct 17, 2021 10:20 am

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Sun Oct 17, 2021 1:44 pm

Drinkthekoolaid wrote:China continues to flex their muscles and is becoming increasingly assertive and beligerent

https://news.yahoo.com/us-coast-guard-cutters-shadowed-133559794.html

Their state run media has also posted many interesting stories in the past month that people would be wise to notice. They are actually very concerning some of the things their government has been saying to their people.  IMO they are preparing their people for conflict.
Someone pointed out, in another of my resources, that they have been "preparing their people for conflict" for quite a while.
What would be interesting would be to know the trend line. Are they ramping up the rhetoric, or is it staying somewhat level or does it go up and down, on a regular basis. We don't know, since  we haven't measured it over a period of time. I know a couple places the answer might be, but they are run by people who do that kind of stuff for a living, and I can't afford their price, right now.

rick1 wrote:China and the rest of the world know we are WEAK with this so called administration. You'll be seeing more of this from other adversaries.

While I don't think it will be this year, I agree that it appears to be coming, soon. (I am still waiting for that SINPCO class submarine.)

Drinkthekoolaid wrote:
If anyone thinks the semiconductor shortage is bad now, just wait for WHEN china attacks Taiwan
We need to think of the coming conflicts as TEOTWAKI events. Prepare for them, as such.

This kind of saber rattling went on through the last two administrations. Still, I don't know if it is staying the same, or if it is ramping up.

Most resources are in the business of scaring you, so they will act like it is ramping up, even if it is not.

I will try to look into it, though.

Last edited by TRex2 on Tue Dec 14, 2021 6:08 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

TRex2

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Sun Oct 17, 2021 3:47 pm

Well, I found out a little.
I consider Gordon Chang to be an authority on China.

https://www.iheart.com/content/2021-10-08-clay-travis-and-buck-sexton-author-and-analyst-gordon-chang-on-the-china-threat/
BUCK: Why is it getting so hot in that part of the world, Gordon, what is going on between China and Taiwan?

CHANG: I think there are two things, and neither of them actually relate to Taiwan. One of them is, at the top of the Chinese political system, there’s evident turmoil. We don’t know the full extent of it because it’s an opaque system, but things are happening that do not occur unless there is severe infighting. So, I think Xi Jinping the Chinese ruler is lashing out.

He needs to find an enemy to unify the political system and the country behind him. That’s Taiwan. Second thing, I think that Chinese leaders believe that the Biden administration is incapable. We saw this in their propaganda as Kabul fell, and that propaganda was, I think, reflective of Chinese elite thinking that the U.S. was not able to deal with the Taliban.

So, it couldn’t counter China, and also that when China invaded Taiwan, that the island would fall within days, and the United States would not come to Taiwan’s rescue. You put that really dangerous attitude — and, at the same time, you’ve got all the infighting at the Chinese capital — it’s a really dangerous mix.

TRex2

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Sun Oct 17, 2021 4:23 pm

Yep TRex you're right, I said that on a post of September 12th and on the 14th.

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave58 Sun Oct 17, 2021 4:26 pm

I just now found this and it looks like they did it in August..
I am going to get a cup of coffee and watch some chicken TV

https://www.the-sun.com/news/3872929/china-fires-nuke-capable-hypersonic-missile-space/

Dave58

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Wed Nov 03, 2021 6:26 pm

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Thu Nov 04, 2021 9:40 am

Dave58 wrote:I just now found this and it looks like they did it in August..
I am going to get a cup of coffee and watch some chicken TV

https://www.the-sun.com/news/3872929/china-fires-nuke-capable-hypersonic-missile-space/
I am hearing that we have the same technology, but I haven't heard anything of us testing it. What it means to me, is that the next war will start faster.

Kinda reminds me of a Robin Williams skit, set "80 years after Woodstock," where he said:
"Yeah, I remember WW3 ... all 45 seconds of it ...
The president came on TV and said "Good luck, you're on your own... "

TRex2

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Thu Nov 04, 2021 9:45 am

rick1 wrote:Yep TRex you're right, I said that on a post of September 12th and on the 14th.
Yep. I just went back and looked, and yes you did.

And you said this:
Saddle up boys and girls, it's going to be a long, long 3years plus with what we got sitting in the big house in D.C..

I just have to ask:
do you really think it will last 3 years? PopCorn

TRex2

rick1 and Drinkthekoolaid like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next