China vs. U.S.

+2
TRex2
rick1
6 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

China vs. U.S. - Page 3 Empty Re: China vs. U.S.

Post by Dave58 Thu Mar 09, 2023 7:07 am

Dave58

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Thu Mar 09, 2023 11:17 am

rick1 wrote:
dmwalsh568 wrote:If you think the chip shortages of the last few years were bad, just wait to see what happens if/when China invades Taiwan.

A long, but realistic breakdown of scenarios for China taking Taiwan by force is online at https://www.csis.org/analysis/reunification-taiwan-through-force-would-be-pyrrhic-victory-china

Not only that dm, China exports 80% of the raw materials, that we need to make drugs here in the U.S..

They stop that, a lot of people will be very sick. We can only hope that our allies pick up the slack if that would happen.
I agree. The problem is: we either remain as we are, growing ever more dependent on them, or try to move away, in which case they may (likely, will, ) use those supply chains as weapons, while they still can. We are between a rock and a hard place. Trump tried to move us out of that spot, but the Deep State and Corporate America had no will to move.

TRex2

rick1 and Dave58 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave58 Thu Mar 16, 2023 8:04 pm

Dave58

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave58 Fri Mar 17, 2023 12:56 pm

Dave58

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Fri Mar 17, 2023 3:22 pm

A couple of years ago, China said they would take over the U.S. without firing a shot, looks like XI is shooting to take over the world.

As long as we have weak leaders in the world, like the yellow bellied clown that we have in the white house, XI will take over the U.S. and the world.

President XI has built Islands in the South Pacific, has united Iran with Saudi Arabia, XI is going to visit Russia and now South Africa and some other countries.

Too bad XI wasn't a Republican Laugh-Dog

rick1

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

China vs. U.S. - Page 3 Empty China Threats to America

Post by ReadyMom Mon Mar 20, 2023 9:57 am

Kim Jong-un orders his troops to prepare for 'IMMEDIATE and overwhelming nuclear counterattack'
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11879093/North-Koreas-Kim-calls-nuclear-preparedness-against-US-South-Korea-KCNA.html

*Kim Jong-un has called for North Korea to be ready to conduct nuclear attacks at any time to deter war, state media reported on Monday
   Kim said his remarks were in response to the United States and South Korea expanding joint mi*litary drills involving American nuclear assets
   *Pyongyang this weekend carried out 'war deterrence and nuclear counterattack capability' tests, firing a ballistic missile equipped with a mock nuclear warhead

ReadyMom
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Mon Mar 20, 2023 12:50 pm

Little Rocket Man is emboldened by our yellow belled head clown, but, I think it's just more saber rattling, I hope.

But, Kim is a nut case, he just may start a nuclear war, by accident.

rick1

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave58 Mon Mar 20, 2023 7:43 pm

Dave58

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave58 Fri Mar 31, 2023 1:50 pm

Dave58

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Tue Apr 11, 2023 5:50 pm

Seems like joe crow 2.0 is loosing his allies over Taiwan/China. President Macaroni from France says the EU needs to distance/cut off ties to the U.S..

Seems like France needs the U.S. to cut off all aid that they get from the U.S.:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/france-is-demanding-that-europe-cuts-ties-with-the-united-states/ar-AA19EBfj

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Tue Apr 11, 2023 6:28 pm

They can erode our national economic power, but they aren't big enough to take it away.

TRex2

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Tue Apr 11, 2023 6:30 pm

rick1 wrote:Seems like joe crow 2.0 is loosing his allies over Taiwan/China. President Macaroni from France says the EU needs to distance/cut off ties to the U.S..

Seems like France needs the U.S. to cut off all aid that they get from the U.S.:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/france-is-demanding-that-europe-cuts-ties-with-the-united-states/ar-AA19EBfj
I wouldn't put too much stock in what president Macaroni says.
I would be more concerned with what Poland says.

TRex2

Dave58 and dmwalsh568 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Drinkthekoolaid Fri Apr 21, 2023 7:27 am

rick1 wrote:Seems like joe crow 2.0 is loosing his allies over Taiwan/China. President Macaroni from France says the EU needs to distance/cut off ties to the U.S..

I view this story as more important for the g7/west/NATO losing influence and the east/BRICS gaining influence.

Moves like this to me signal the USD as the global reserve currency being replaced as becoming more likely and sooner than anticipated.

People don't realize the consequences of when that happens what it will mean. It will be devastating for America.

Drinkthekoolaid

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Fri Apr 21, 2023 6:40 pm

Drinkthekoolaid wrote:I view this story as more important for the g7/west/NATO losing influence and the east/BRICS gaining influence.  

Moves like this to me signal the USD as the global reserve currency being replaced as becoming more likely and sooner than anticipated.  

People don't realize the consequences of when that happens what it will mean. It will be devastating for America.
I was listening to someone, a few weeks ago (and hoped it was something that would be easy to find, on line, but no ... ) who explained that losing "Reserve Currency" isn't like flipping a switch and everyone goes somewhere else.

It is more like influence draining away, like a swimming pool draining because the drain isn't closed completely. I think he said, at this time, we are still 59% full, and no one else has the political stability (calling us the "most stable country" is just scary) with an economic powerhouse like ours to replace us. Not yet, anyway.

Wish I knew where to find more discussion in the way he was explaining it.

TRex2

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Mon Jul 31, 2023 1:30 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Wed Aug 02, 2023 4:16 am

rick1 wrote:Interesting article on possible malware that my already be in our systems, oh, and scary too:
https://www.forbes.com/sites/tylerroush/2023/07/29/chinese-malware-could-cut-power-to-us-military-bases-businesses-and-homes-report-claims/?sh=365bd2dd24ae
Because Forbes limits the number of times I can access the article, and because the following paragraph shows that, although the writer is essentially correct, the author is a bit of a Leftist Political hack and doesn't get the details quite right, I pasted a bit of the article here:
KEY BACKGROUND
Relations between the U.S. and China have worsened in recent years, after former President Donald Trump blamed China for the pandemic. The Biden Administration increased sanctions against Chinese officials before tensions flared earlier this year, when a Chinese spy balloon was shot down off the South Carolina Coast. U.S. officials later claimed Guam and Hawaii were the intended targets for the balloon’s surveillance. The Chinese government was accused of infrastructure hacking activity that targeted Guam earlier this month. Microsoft reported with “moderate confidence” the incident was used to further the country’s hacking capability and later target communications infrastructure. The company indicated the hack was carried out by Chinese state-sponsored hacker Volt Typhoon, who has been active since mid-2021. Volt Typhoon has targeted sectors such as communications, utility, government and education, among others. Officials warned the hack on infrastructure organizations in Guam could impact a possible military conflict between Taiwan and China. Wang Wenbin, spokesperson for China’s foreign ministry, previously denied China was at all surveilling the U.S., which he referred to as the “global champion of hacking and superpower of surveillance.”
In the above paragraph, the first highlighted area shows anti Trump bias. Of course he blamed the Chinese. That the Chinese did it is an established fact.

The second highlight: the balloon we shot down was not intended for Guam and Hawaii: there were more balloons, and they were intended for those targets.

The third highlight: Yes, he got this right. The purpose of the Microsoft hack was to gain knowledge and plant malware in M$'s software, before it even got shipped.

TRex2

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Sun Aug 06, 2023 4:15 pm

Gordon Chang, the U.S. is heading closer and closer to war with China, listen to the video:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/movies/news/us-is-heading-closer-and-closer-to-war-with-china-warns-gordon-chang/vi-AA1eNjfF

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Sun Aug 06, 2023 4:39 pm

rick1 wrote:Gordon Chang, the U.S. is heading closer and closer to war with China, listen to the video:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/movies/news/us-is-heading-closer-and-closer-to-war-with-china-warns-gordon-chang/vi-AA1eNjfF
If Trump (or someone who has an equal fighting spirit) doesn't make it back into the White House, I doubt that it will be a traditional, major war.  

There will be a skirmish, America will lose, and we will abdicate our role as the leader of the Free World. It won't take long, after that, there will be no free world, just various peoples, under the thumb of the Chinese and Russians.

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=revelation%206&version=NIV
Read the first 8 verses, to see where we are going.
(The oil and the wine represent the luxuries of the wealthy, BTW)

TRex2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave58 Thu Aug 24, 2023 2:38 pm

This hasn't been confirmed yet

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1805504

Dave58

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Mon Sep 04, 2023 2:36 pm

Can't believe this administration honestly believes that chinese nationalists are really spying on the U.S.:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fbi-tracks-100-incidents-chinese-nationals-posing-tourists-breach-us-military-sites-report

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Tue Sep 05, 2023 3:48 pm

rick1 wrote:Can't believe this administration honestly believes that chinese nationalists are really spying on the U.S.:
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fbi-tracks-100-incidents-chinese-nationals-posing-tourists-breach-us-military-sites-report
I think you left the "/sarcasm" marker off your statement.

What I can't believe is the DoJ actually stopped them, or reported it.

TRex2

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Sat Oct 21, 2023 5:53 am

Wasn't sure if this should be posted under WW3 or not.

https://www.defenseone.com/threats/2023/09/china-russia-taking-batting-practice-air-intercepts-aging-us-aircraft-general-says/390249/
Russian and Chinese forces are growing bolder in their aerial intercepts of U.S. aircraft, in part because they’re no longer intimidated by America’s aging air fleet, a top U.S. Air Force general says.

“When Russia or China looked at the U.S. Air Force 30 years ago before [and] after Desert Storm, it was just not something you wanted to get near. It was not remotely a capability you wanted to challenge at all,” Gen. Mark Kelly, Air Combat Command chief, told reporters Tuesday.

Not only is the U.S. fighter force getting smaller and older, China and Russia have also been heavily investing in their fleets, Kelly said at the Air & Space Forces Association’s annual Air, Space & Cyber conference outside Washington, D.C.

Adversaries want to test how far away they can detect U.S. fighter jets and “want a batting practice” by getting closer and closer to F-22s, F-35s, F-16s, and other aircraft, Kelly said.
The part I highlighted is the really important part, in the long run. "Low observables" will be a determining factor in the next war, just as cammo was in previous conflicts.

And it isn't a real simple "how far" they are looking at, it is "what does this thing look like, and how can we see it better, against the background clutter.

TRex2

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave58 Sat Oct 21, 2023 7:03 pm

Dave58

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Sat Oct 21, 2023 8:13 pm

Express wrote:The Chinese warships left Muscat for an unspecified location on Saturday after participating in an exercise with the Omani navy.
This means they were in Oman, very near Israel, before this began. "Coincidence"?

Also:
Just because it was the first thing to show up on the page, when I clicked the link, and because we are talking about China, I thought I might mention:
TEMU is the commercial (buying and selling) side of TikTok.

We think it may be harvesting data for the Chinese Army, just like we think TikTok is.
(In addition to the addiction and mental health issues they cause.)

TRex2

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Tue Nov 21, 2023 12:56 pm

Only thing that can be said, "WHAT A FREAKING MORON" or "THE CHECKS IN THE MAIL TO HUNTER"":

https://www.foxnews.com/us/biden-hands-china-big-win-military-deal-experts-say-incredibly-poor-decision

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Thu Dec 28, 2023 9:20 am

Tens of thousands of Chinese illegals have crossed our southern border and corn pop does nothing but release them into the U.S..

Gordon Chang, back in June, has his ideas on why they are coming to the U.S. and it's not all good, the U.S. will be paying a deadly price, thanks to joe crow 2.0:

https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/chinese-nationals-crossing-border-really-disturbing-intentions-expert-warns

And this article by Gordon Chang, is from April, not good for the U.S.:

https://www.newsmax.com/newsmax-tv/pla-southern-border-china/2023/04/01/id/1114686/

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave58 Thu Dec 28, 2023 9:56 am

rick1 wrote:Tens of thousands of Chinese illegals have crossed our southern border and corn pop does nothing but release them into the U.S..

Gordon Chang, back in June, has his ideas on why they are coming to the U.S. and it's not all good, the U.S. will be paying a deadly price, thanks to joe crow 2.0:

https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/chinese-nationals-crossing-border-really-disturbing-intentions-expert-warns

And this article by Gordon Chang, is from April, not good for the U.S.:

https://www.newsmax.com/newsmax-tv/pla-southern-border-china/2023/04/01/id/1114686/

Rumor has it that Illinois is allowing Illegals to attend the Police Academy when they graduate they give them a badge and a gun and they don't require them to be a US citizen. They would have no problem violating the US constitution under martial law. If this is true its going to be a whole new world folks...

Keep doing the things

Dave58

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Wed Jan 31, 2024 1:35 pm

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Thu Feb 01, 2024 4:54 am

The U.S. has disrupted a botnet that China tried to attach to private/business routers to cover their tracks to sow malware to attack the U.S. infrastructure,  it's starting to get a little dicey out there:

https://www.usnews.com/news/politics/articles/2024-01-31/chinese-hackers-determined-to-wreak-havoc-on-us-critical-infrastructure-fbi-director-warns

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Thu Feb 01, 2024 5:11 pm

Dave58 wrote:Rumor has it that Illinois is allowing Illegals to attend the Police Academy when they graduate they give them a badge and a gun and they don't require them to be a US citizen. They would have no problem violating the US constitution under martial law. If this is true its going to be a whole new world folks...

Keep doing the things
Would not surprise me, at all.
I have considered IL to be "behind enemy lines" for several years.

rick1 wrote:The U.S. has disrupted a botnet that China tried to attach to private/business routers to cover their tracks to sow malware to attack the U.S. infrastructure,  it's starting to get a little dicey out there:

https://www.usnews.com/news/politics/articles/2024-01-31/chinese-hackers-determined-to-wreak-havoc-on-us-critical-infrastructure-fbi-director-warns
That is the bot net we know about. It is the ones we don't know about, that concern me.

Trump, in 2017 and 2018 sought to strengthen the country's cyber security:
https://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/documents/fact-sheet-president-donald-j-trump-strengthening-americas-cybersecurity
"We must protect the American people, the homeland, and our great American way of life." – President Donald J. Trump
STRENGTHENING CYBERSECURITY: President Donald J. Trump is releasing a National Cyber Strategy that will strengthen our defenses against cyber threats.

President Trump's National Cyber Strategy identifies bold new steps the Federal Government will take to protect America from cyber threats and strengthen our capabilities in cyberspace.
It is the first fully articulated National Cyber Strategy released in 15 years.
The strategy builds on President Trump's Executive Order "Strengthening the Cybersecurity of Federal Networks and Critical Infrastructure," signed in May 2017.
Of course, the Deep State was more interested in damaging Donald Trump, and less interested in the national security.
And, of course, Joe Biden's Administration (Obama's third term) sought, from the beginning, to undo anything Trump had achieved.

TRex2

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Thu Feb 08, 2024 4:04 am

If ya ain't concerned about what China can do to us yet, you will be after reading this.

China has had access to all of our major infrastructure for 5 years and we just found out about it. Not only in the U.S., but also our territories:

https://www.foxnews.com/us/chinese-hackers-access-us-infrastructure-least-5-years-discovery

Stock up boys and girls, it may be a long road to hoe.

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Thu May 09, 2024 6:23 pm

China building its own army within the U.S., by Gordon Chang:

Ya can skip the first 50 seconds of the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmBWk2--x6c

TRex2 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Thu May 09, 2024 8:06 pm

rick1 wrote:China building its own army within the U.S., by Gordon Chang:
Ya can skip the first 50 seconds of the video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmBWk2--x6c
Yep. I have often said that Gordon Chang knows more about China than Xi Jinping.

TRex2

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3