China vs. U.S.

+2
TRex2
rick1
6 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

China vs. U.S. - Page 2 Empty Re: China vs. U.S.

Post by Dave58 Wed Sep 15, 2021 5:18 pm

Dave58

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Sun Oct 17, 2021 10:20 am

rick1

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Sun Oct 17, 2021 1:44 pm

Drinkthekoolaid wrote:China continues to flex their muscles and is becoming increasingly assertive and beligerent

https://news.yahoo.com/us-coast-guard-cutters-shadowed-133559794.html

Their state run media has also posted many interesting stories in the past month that people would be wise to notice. They are actually very concerning some of the things their government has been saying to their people.  IMO they are preparing their people for conflict.
Someone pointed out, in another of my resources, that they have been "preparing their people for conflict" for quite a while.
What would be interesting would be to know the trend line. Are they ramping up the rhetoric, or is it staying somewhat level or does it go up and down, on a regular basis. We don't know, since  we haven't measured it over a period of time. I know a couple places the answer might be, but they are run by people who do that kind of stuff for a living, and I can't afford their price, right now.

rick1 wrote:China and the rest of the world know we are WEAK with this so called administration. You'll be seeing more of this from other adversaries.

China will be entering Taiwan by the end of the year and someone will have to wake up joe crow to let him know.
While I don't think it will be this year, I agree that it appears to be coming, soon. (I am still waiting for that SINPCO class submarine.)

Drinkthekoolaid wrote:
If anyone thinks the semiconductor shortage is bad now, just wait for WHEN china attacks Taiwan
We need to think of the coming conflicts as TEOTWAKI events. Prepare for them, as such.

This kind of saber rattling went on through the last two administrations. Still, I don't know if it is staying the same, or if it is ramping up.

Most resources are in the business of scaring you, so they will act like it is ramping up, even if it is not.

I will try to look into it, though.

Last edited by TRex2 on Tue Dec 14, 2021 6:08 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

TRex2

rick1 and Dave58 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Sun Oct 17, 2021 3:47 pm

Well, I found out a little.
I consider Gordon Chang to be an authority on China.

https://www.iheart.com/content/2021-10-08-clay-travis-and-buck-sexton-author-and-analyst-gordon-chang-on-the-china-threat/
BUCK: Why is it getting so hot in that part of the world, Gordon, what is going on between China and Taiwan?

CHANG: I think there are two things, and neither of them actually relate to Taiwan. One of them is, at the top of the Chinese political system, there’s evident turmoil. We don’t know the full extent of it because it’s an opaque system, but things are happening that do not occur unless there is severe infighting. So, I think Xi Jinping the Chinese ruler is lashing out.

He needs to find an enemy to unify the political system and the country behind him. That’s Taiwan. Second thing, I think that Chinese leaders believe that the Biden administration is incapable. We saw this in their propaganda as Kabul fell, and that propaganda was, I think, reflective of Chinese elite thinking that the U.S. was not able to deal with the Taliban.

So, it couldn’t counter China, and also that when China invaded Taiwan, that the island would fall within days, and the United States would not come to Taiwan’s rescue. You put that really dangerous attitude — and, at the same time, you’ve got all the infighting at the Chinese capital — it’s a really dangerous mix.

TRex2

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Sun Oct 17, 2021 4:23 pm

Yep TRex you're right, I said that on a post of September 12th and on the 14th.

rick1

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave58 Sun Oct 17, 2021 4:26 pm

I just now found this and it looks like they did it in August..
I am going to get a cup of coffee and watch some chicken TV

https://www.the-sun.com/news/3872929/china-fires-nuke-capable-hypersonic-missile-space/

Dave58

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Wed Nov 03, 2021 6:26 pm

rick1

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Thu Nov 04, 2021 9:40 am

Dave58 wrote:I just now found this and it looks like they did it in August..
I am going to get a cup of coffee and watch some chicken TV

https://www.the-sun.com/news/3872929/china-fires-nuke-capable-hypersonic-missile-space/
I am hearing that we have the same technology, but I haven't heard anything of us testing it. What it means to me, is that the next war will start faster.

Kinda reminds me of a Robin Williams skit, set "80 years after Woodstock," where he said:
"Yeah, I remember WW3 ... all 45 seconds of it ...
The president came on TV and said "Good luck, you're on your own... "

TRex2

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Thu Nov 04, 2021 9:45 am

rick1 wrote:Yep TRex you're right, I said that on a post of September 12th and on the 14th.
Yep. I just went back and looked, and yes you did.

And you said this:
Saddle up boys and girls, it's going to be a long, long 3years plus with what we got sitting in the big house in D.C..

I just have to ask:
do you really think it will last 3 years? PopCorn

TRex2

rick1 and Drinkthekoolaid like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave58 Thu Nov 04, 2021 9:54 am

TRex2 wrote:
rick1 wrote:Yep TRex you're right, I said that on a post of September 12th and on the 14th.
Yep. I just went back and looked, and yes you did.

And you said this:
Saddle up boys and girls, it's going to be a long, long 3years plus with what we got sitting in the big house in D.C..

I just have to ask:
do you really think it will last 3 years? PopCorn

It really depends on if the Dems buy the next election

Dave58

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Thu Nov 04, 2021 10:41 am

Dave58 wrote:
Well, buying, stealing, cheating, and other forms of fraud are the only thing I expect from the Dems. My normal take is that, unless the Republicans have an overwhelming presence at the polling places and other places where the votes are counted, we should assume at the precinct level, that 10% of the legitimate Republican votes will "disappear" and 20% of the Democrat votes will be fraudulent. In any statewide count, like Michigan, Virginia, New Jersey or Pennsylvania, we should assume about half of that. So add 5% to the Republican vote total and subtract 10% from the Democrat vote total, and you have something really close to the honest counts.

My real question was: do you think China will wait 3 years to invade and take Taiwan?

I have seen estimates from 2 years to 5 years. I think Gordon Change said 5 years, but that was a few months ago.

TRex2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave58 Thu Nov 04, 2021 2:55 pm

If I had to guess.. I'm guessing it will be less than 3 years just because Biden is so wrapped up in climate change and trying to be a ruler instead of a president. If china tries to take Taiwan back into the fold I think Biden will turn his back on them..

I don't think he has the stones to face China. I just wish this would have happened when I was younger....

Dave58

rick1 and TRex2 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Drinkthekoolaid Sun Nov 07, 2021 11:10 am

TRex2 wrote:
Dave58 wrote:
Well, buying, stealing, cheating, and other forms of fraud are the only thing I expect from the Dems. My normal take is that, unless the Republicans have an overwhelming presence at the polling places and other places where the votes are counted, we should assume at the precinct level, that 10% of the legitimate Republican votes will "disappear" and 20% of the Democrat votes will be fraudulent. In any statewide count, like Michigan, Virginia, New Jersey or Pennsylvania, we should assume about half of that. So add 5% to the Republican vote total and subtract 10% from the Democrat vote total, and you have something really close to the honest counts.

My real question was: do you think China will wait 3 years to invade and take Taiwan?

I have seen estimates from 2 years to 5 years. I think Gordon Change said 5 years, but that was a few months ago.

I think less than 3 years.

3 fold.  

Reasons,

1- china wants more control over the global semiconductor market for their own usage.

2- military capabilities. China has advanced very rapidly and in the western Pacific theater they have the ability to deny us. They will want to make their move before the USAF gets their new B-21 raider operational and before we get more F35s and before the newly developed Next Generation Air Dominance becomes operational. They want to strike before we deploy more ballistic missile interceptors to counter their missiles.

3- socio-economically. There is internal unrest.  Their years of 1 child policy now have an entire generation of military aged males with no hope of getting married or having a family. Their economy isn't doing nearly as well as they like to showoff. There is internal unrest and they need to galvinize the people and cement Xi's legacy.

The B21 and NGAD are being designed specifically to counter threats like china.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Next_Generation_Air_Dominance

https://www.defensenews.com/breaking-news/2020/09/15/the-us-air-force-has-built-and-flown-a-mysterious-full-scale-prototype-of-its-future-fighter-jet/

We’ve already built and flown a full-scale flight demonstrator in the real world, and we broke records in doing it,” Will Roper told Defense News in an exclusive interview ahead of the Air Force Association’s Air, Space and Cyber Conference. “We are ready to go and build the next-generation aircraft in a way that has never happened before.”

Almost every detail about the aircraft itself will remain a mystery due to the classification of the Next Generation Air Dominance program, the Air Force’s effort for fielding a family of connected air warfare systems that could include fighters, drones and other networked platforms in space or the cyber realm.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northrop_Grumman_B-21_Raider

Drinkthekoolaid

rick1, Dave58 and TRex2 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Sun Nov 07, 2021 12:09 pm

I think China will take or try to take Taiwan before the elections of 2022.

They know corn pop won't do anything.

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Sun Nov 07, 2021 8:09 pm

rick1 wrote:I think China will take or try to take Taiwan before the elections of 2022.
Normally, I would be quite skeptical of that timeline, but a couple weeks ago, N.Korea fired a ballistic missile from a SIMPO class submarine. That was one of the signs I was waiting for Sad

[NOTE: that should be SINPO class]

Last edited by TRex2 on Tue Dec 14, 2021 6:12 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

TRex2

Back to top Go down

Post by Drinkthekoolaid Sun Nov 07, 2021 9:34 pm

TRex2 wrote:
rick1 wrote:I think China will take or try to take Taiwan before the elections of 2022.
Normally, I would be quite skeptical of that timeline, but a couple weeks ago, N.Korea fired a ballistic missile from a SIMPO class submarine. That was one of the signs I was waiting for Sad

In a Taiwan conflict, do you envision NK staying out of it, or, do you see them directly engaged as china's proxy or ally?

Drinkthekoolaid

rick1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave58 Mon Nov 08, 2021 7:50 am

https://news.usni.org/2021/11/07/china-builds-missile-targets-shaped-like-u-s-aircraft-carrier-destroyers-in-remote-desert

Just a guess .. I think NK will try and ride China's coat tails just to prove they are ready for war

Dave58

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Mon Nov 08, 2021 6:01 pm

Drinkthekoolaid wrote:...
In a Taiwan conflict, do you envision NK staying out of it, or, do you see them directly engaged as china's proxy or ally?
Dave58 wrote:
Just a guess .. I think NK will try and ride China's coat tails just to prove they are ready for war
I see the mirror image of that.

I think they will go with a coordinated attack. Either at the same time, or with N.Korea drawing first blood, so that we will expend our initial forces against them, then the Chinese will launch against a weakened US military.

TRex2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave58 Sat Nov 13, 2021 9:10 pm

Dave58

rick1, TRex2 and Drinkthekoolaid like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Sun Nov 14, 2021 8:20 am

C

Conflict is coming, only time will tell, tic-toc.

Dave58, TRex2 and Drinkthekoolaid like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Sun Nov 14, 2021 2:03 pm

Hard to guess the mind of the Chinese, but I would venture to say that "Heavy Attack" means it won't simply be tit-4-tat. I doubt they would want to initiate an attack on the Australian mainland, at least at first, since a lot of Australian grain goes to China.

From the linked article
Defence Minister it 'would be inconceivable' for Australia not to support the US

I would be more worried, after the Afghanistan debacle, will the US support Australia.
Or just make a token showing and then cut and run.
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/oct/07/britons-stranded-in-afghanistan-call-for-urgent-evacuation-help
More than 60 British nationals who remain stranded in Afghanistan have criticised the government for abandoning them and their families in an increasingly dangerous situation.

Most were instructed to go to Kabul airport for an evacuation flight in August but found they could not get near the entrance due to the thousands of people trying to flee the country.

Many described spending days waving their British passports at soldiers by the airport gates, hoping to be allowed on to a flight.

TRex2

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Thu Nov 25, 2021 3:36 pm

Gordon Chang on the U.S./China relations, corn pop doesn't want to defend the U.S. interests:

https://www.breitbart.com/radio/2021/10/15/exclusive-gordon-chang-biden-does-not-want-to-defend-american-interests-with-regard-to-china/

Drinkthekoolaid likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Sun Nov 28, 2021 10:28 am

China, again sends 27 air force planes into Taiwan air space and not a peep from corn pop or other leader from the west (at least not yet). Seems Taiwan may just be on their own.

Wasn't it on Seinfield, that Kramer said that "two worlds are coliding", just a matter of time tic-toc.

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/taiwan-china-air-defense-zone-planes/2021/11/28/id/1046418/?ns_mail_uid=ed113837-94a1-4b8d-8fab-a7f206fd5031&ns_mail_job=DM278631_11282021&s=acs&dkt_nbr=010502buzsmu

TRex2 and Drinkthekoolaid like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Sun Nov 28, 2021 2:58 pm

There is an article here:
https://www.businessinsider.com/tensions-in-the-south-china-sea-explained-in-18-maps-2015-1#12-the-nine-dash-line-12
explanations, along with 18 maps, of the disputed areas
I recommend looking at it in private or incognito mode on your browser, so they don't know how many times any particular person goes to that page.

This article is a good starting point, but neglects a few areas of interest, such as the Pratas Islands, which is where we expect the first land assault.

TRex2

rick1, Dave58 and Drinkthekoolaid like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Sun Nov 28, 2021 4:55 pm

rick1 wrote:China, again sends 27 air force planes into Taiwan air space and not a peep from corn pop or other leader from the west (at least not yet). Seems Taiwan may just be on their own.

Wasn't it on Seinfield, that Kramer said that "two worlds are coliding", just a matter of time tic-toc.

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/taiwan-china-air-defense-zone-planes/2021/11/28/id/1046418/?ns_mail_uid=ed113837-94a1-4b8d-8fab-a7f206fd5031&ns_mail_job=DM278631_11282021&s=acs&dkt_nbr=010502buzsmu
Interesting line at the bottom of the article:
There was no immediate comment from China, which has in the past said such moves were drills aimed at protecting the country's sovereignty.
Maybe they should say "projecting" the country's sovereignty.

TRex2

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Sun Dec 12, 2021 10:54 am

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Sun Dec 12, 2021 2:29 pm

South, and now Central, America has been turning "Socialist" (or Communist or other flavor of Marxist) country by country, demonstrating the Domino Effect.

TRex2

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Tue Dec 14, 2021 6:12 pm

TRex2 wrote:

Their SINPO class sub has been moved to dry dock.

This means it is either ready for, or has already been, out to sea.

TRex2

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Tue Dec 14, 2021 6:33 pm

TRex2 wrote:
TRex2 wrote:

Their SINPO class sub has been moved to dry dock.

This means it is either ready for, or has already been, out to sea.

Probably reloading. The U.S. has got big time troubles coming. China backs NK, China wants Taiwan back, Russia wants the Ukraine, Russia and China are backing each other, Iran is in high gear for a nuclear weapon.

The question is, what comes first?

Corn pop is supposed to have a three way talk between the U.S., China and Russia, just too bad it won't be televised. You can't believe anything any of them say without hearing it first hand.

TRex2 and Drinkthekoolaid like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Fri Dec 24, 2021 8:34 am

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Fri Dec 24, 2021 6:27 pm

As long as the woke are in charge, this is a plan to build a hollow alliance. One that Japan may or may not honor, but that the Biden administration will simply pay lip service to. Japan would be foolish to believe Biden would hold up his end of the deal.

TRex2

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Fri Nov 18, 2022 10:31 am

It's just amazing how corrupt this administration really is, not only did they allow China access to our power grid, China now has police stations in the U.S..

What's next, will this administration give the nuke code to China:

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/police-station-chinese-fbi/2022/11/18/id/1097002/?ns_mail_uid=ed113837-94a1-4b8d-8fab-a7f206fd5031&ns_mail_job=DM400860_11182022&s=acs&dkt_nbr=010102w9i67u

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Sat Jan 28, 2023 5:51 pm

4 star Air Force General tells his commanders to prepare for war with China by 2025 and to have all their personal affairs in order:

https://www.foxnews.com/world/air-force-general-predicts-war-china-2025-i-hope-i-am-wrong

Dave58 and Drinkthekoolaid like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Sat Feb 11, 2023 10:45 am

Of course China wants to take over the world and the U.S. is their number 1 target.

After 9-11, they say that we, the U.S. missed many warning signs that it was coming. Are we, the U.S., now missing China's warning signs.

From balloons to the U.S. southern border, these warning signs can't get more obvious, but this administration is just too stupid to see it:

https://www.foxnews.com/world/chinese-fleeing-us-border-perfect-opportunity-smuggle-communist-agents-gordon-chang

https://nypost.com/2023/02/10/number-of-chinese-migrants-caught-at-southern-border-skyrockets-over-700/

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Sun Feb 12, 2023 10:25 am

rick1 wrote:Of course China wants to take over the world and the U.S. is their number 1 target.

After 9-11, they say that we, the U.S. missed many warning signs that it was coming. Are we, the U.S., now missing China's warning signs.

From balloons to the U.S. southern border, these warning signs can't get more obvious, but this administration is just too stupid to see it:

https://www.foxnews.com/world/chinese-fleeing-us-border-perfect-opportunity-smuggle-communist-agents-gordon-chang

https://nypost.com/2023/02/10/number-of-chinese-migrants-caught-at-southern-border-skyrockets-over-700/

This is what Gordon Chang says, the 5th paragraph says it all:

https://www.newsweek.com/balloon-intrusion-shows-chinas-regime-planning-war-opinion-1779965

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Wed Feb 15, 2023 6:33 pm

rick1 wrote:This is what Gordon Chang says, the 5th paragraph says it all:
https://www.newsweek.com/balloon-intrusion-shows-chinas-regime-planning-war-opinion-1779965
When Gordon Chang speaks, I listen.

TRex2

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadyMom Wed Feb 15, 2023 6:49 pm

TRex2 wrote:
I'm getting a bad feeling about all this. Somebody talk me down .... Not climbing the tree yet, but looking at it twice Sign-Worried

Admin

Dave58 and Drinkthekoolaid like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave58 Wed Feb 15, 2023 7:08 pm

ReadyMom wrote:
TRex2 wrote:
 I'm getting a bad feeling about all this. Somebody talk me down .... Not climbing the tree yet, but looking at it twice Sign-Worried

I can't talk you down , but if it helps I am right there with you

Dave58

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadyMom Wed Feb 15, 2023 7:20 pm

Dave58 wrote:
ReadyMom wrote:
TRex2 wrote:

Well now (taking a few steps closer to the tree trunk) that helps Head Bang-Comp

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Sat Feb 18, 2023 4:35 am

ReadyMom wrote:
Dave58 wrote:...
 Well now (taking a few steps closer to the tree trunk) that helps Head Bang-Comp
China wants to dominate the world.
Economically,
Authoritatively,
Militarily.

They don't want to go to war with us, but they want us to know they could. They want us to know our place: don't mess with China's takeover of the rest of the world. They want us to know they will do what they want, without interference.

They think their aggressive military actions will cause us to cower.
They may be right.

TRex2

Back to top Go down

Post by Drinkthekoolaid Sat Feb 18, 2023 3:01 pm

ReadyMom wrote:
TRex2 wrote:

I can't talk you down because I'm there myself. I see bad things on the near horizon

Drinkthekoolaid

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Sat Feb 18, 2023 3:31 pm

Drinkthekoolaid wrote:
ReadyMom wrote:
TRex2 wrote:

I can't talk you down because I'm there myself. I see bad things on the near horizon

I'm about there after hearing what they were saying on One American News yesterday.

They were talking about how easy it would have been to have a small EMP nuke onboard that balloon, and just left it rip while over the central part of the U.S.. Shocked

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Sat Feb 18, 2023 3:44 pm

Drinkthekoolaid wrote:
ReadyMom wrote:...
OK guys:

Action is the antidote for Anxiety.

Back, slowly, away from the tree, and go back to squirreling away a few more acorns.

Bad things have been on the horizon for many years, getting all emotional isn't going to help.

(PS: Anxiety can prevent action, too.)

TRex2

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Sun Feb 19, 2023 12:51 pm

Gordon Chang believes that China is prepare for a first or second strike on the U.S. nuclear weapons bases. He also believes spies are coming across our southern border.

I'm not ready to climb a tree, but I'm close to digging a big, long, deep hole:

https://www.express.co.uk/news/us/1735226/China-spy-balloon-news-first-strike-nuclear-weapons-biden-xi-Jinping-dxus?int_source=amp_continue_reading&int_medium=amp&int_campaign=continue_reading_button

https://www.newsmax.com/newsmax-tv/gordon-chang-southern-border/2023/02/13/id/1108504/

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave58 Tue Feb 28, 2023 7:37 am

Dave58

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Tue Feb 28, 2023 9:39 am

From the linked article:
China must pay a price. Biden will have to assemble a coalition of countries finally willing to push back against China’s carelessness and deception about COVID-19, as well as its ongoing theft of intellectual property, disregard for human rights, dishonest posturing about climate change and economic coercion. It is time. For over a decade the free world, in thrall to the economic opportunities of a growing China, has looked the other way as Beijing has allowed rampant cyberattacks, stolen billions of dollars in patents and know-how, lied about its military ambitions in the South China Sea and elsewhere, and cheated on international rules and standards.
It really sounds strange to hear that from msn network.

Almost sounds like we are hearing Trump, since saying that was part of what the left hated Trump for.

TRex2

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave58 Tue Mar 07, 2023 9:03 am

Dave58

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Tue Mar 07, 2023 5:39 pm

Sounds like this new guy (only been there about 2 months) from China is calling the way the cards are falling and Xi likes him. We're definitely on the verge of conflict. Once China invades Taiwan (I say around the 2024 election) we'll see Joe Crow 2.0 beg for mercy.

Funny how you never heard anything from China, North Korea, Russia or Iran during the Trump years. Very Happy

Dave58 and TRex2 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by dmwalsh568 Wed Mar 08, 2023 8:24 am

If you think the chip shortages of the last few years were bad, just wait to see what happens if/when China invades Taiwan.

A long, but realistic breakdown of scenarios for China taking Taiwan by force is online at https://www.csis.org/analysis/reunification-taiwan-through-force-would-be-pyrrhic-victory-china

dmwalsh568

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Wed Mar 08, 2023 3:21 pm

dmwalsh568 wrote:If you think the chip shortages of the last few years were bad, just wait to see what happens if/when China invades Taiwan.

A long, but realistic breakdown of scenarios for China taking Taiwan by force is online at https://www.csis.org/analysis/reunification-taiwan-through-force-would-be-pyrrhic-victory-china

Not only that dm, China exports 80% of the raw materials, that we need to make drugs here in the U.S..

They stop that, a lot of people will be very sick. We can only hope that our allies pick up the slack if that would happen.

Dave58 and dmwalsh568 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave58 Thu Mar 09, 2023 7:07 am

Dave58

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Thu Mar 09, 2023 11:17 am

rick1 wrote:
dmwalsh568 wrote:If you think the chip shortages of the last few years were bad, just wait to see what happens if/when China invades Taiwan.

Not only that dm, China exports 80% of the raw materials, that we need to make drugs here in the U.S..

They stop that, a lot of people will be very sick. We can only hope that our allies pick up the slack if that would happen.
I agree. The problem is: we either remain as we are, growing ever more dependent on them, or try to move away, in which case they may (likely, will, ) use those supply chains as weapons, while they still can. We are between a rock and a hard place. Trump tried to move us out of that spot, but the Deep State and Corporate America had no will to move.

TRex2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave58 Thu Mar 16, 2023 8:04 pm

Dave58

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave58 Fri Mar 17, 2023 12:56 pm

Dave58

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Fri Mar 17, 2023 3:22 pm

A couple of years ago, China said they would take over the U.S. without firing a shot, looks like XI is shooting to take over the world.

As long as we have weak leaders in the world, like the yellow bellied clown that we have in the white house, XI will take over the U.S. and the world.

President XI has built Islands in the South Pacific, has united Iran with Saudi Arabia, XI is going to visit Russia and now South Africa and some other countries.

Too bad XI wasn't a Republican Laugh-Dog

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

China vs. U.S. - Page 2 Empty China Threats to America

Post by ReadyMom Mon Mar 20, 2023 9:57 am

Kim Jong-un orders his troops to prepare for 'IMMEDIATE and overwhelming nuclear counterattack'
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11879093/North-Koreas-Kim-calls-nuclear-preparedness-against-US-South-Korea-KCNA.html

*Kim Jong-un has called for North Korea to be ready to conduct nuclear attacks at any time to deter war, state media reported on Monday
   Kim said his remarks were in response to the United States and South Korea expanding joint mi*litary drills involving American nuclear assets
   *Pyongyang this weekend carried out 'war deterrence and nuclear counterattack capability' tests, firing a ballistic missile equipped with a mock nuclear warhead

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Mon Mar 20, 2023 12:50 pm

Little Rocket Man is emboldened by our yellow belled head clown, but, I think it's just more saber rattling, I hope.

But, Kim is a nut case, he just may start a nuclear war, by accident.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave58 Mon Mar 20, 2023 7:43 pm

Dave58

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave58 Fri Mar 31, 2023 1:50 pm

Dave58

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next