rick1
Drinkthekoolaid
ReadyMom
7 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Russian Concerns Empty Russian Concerns

Post by ReadyMom Tue Mar 30, 2021 10:24 pm

https://www.reddit.com/user/mybalconygarden21/comments/mgu17s/just_in_us_european_command_raised_its_watch/

JUST IN - U.S. European Command raised its watch level from "possible crisis" to "potential imminent crisis" (the highest level) in response to the buildup of Russian forces on the border with Ukraine (NYT)

Admin

rick1 and Drinkthekoolaid like this post

Back to top Go down

Russian Concerns Empty Re: Russian Concerns

Post by Drinkthekoolaid Wed Mar 31, 2021 11:36 am

This guy is admittedly out there and throws a lot of stuff out to see what sticks and hopes he can say he was right. 98% of the time he's wrong.

But I take it as a piece of the puzzle with grain of salt. He's been posting a lot about russian armor being moved into crimea, donbass and Belarus.  Something out of the ordinary is going on.

https://halturnerradioshow.com/index.php/en/news-page/world/massive-additional-russian-armor-trains-into-crimea-war-coming-fast-and-large

https://halturnerradioshow.com/index.php/en/news-page/world/russia-sends-message-to-nato

Drinkthekoolaid

rick1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Wed Mar 31, 2021 12:51 pm

I don't think Putin is messing around this time. He knows the U.S. is at one of it's weakest points in history with who is not leading the U.S..

It's been said by President Obama and his Secretary of Defense, that the current puppet in charge, knows less then nothing about foreign affairs.

Unless our puppet moves military towards Crimea, Putin will follow through with his plans, because the E.U. won't. Putin has done it before.

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave58 Wed Mar 31, 2021 2:15 pm

I don't think Putin is going to slow down any time soon... If Russia and China become team we are going to get screwed..

I think China will keep taunting Taiwan until we get drug into the middle of it and Russia will slide in the back door which I think will be Canada there is far to much attention on the southern border.......

Of course that is just 1 scenario...

Russia takes the UK and China come in thru Canada and Mexico is another....

I have even been hearing grumblings about negative interest rates coming soon.....

Folks better learn how to grow, harvest and preserve their own food...

Dave58

rick1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Wed Mar 31, 2021 2:29 pm

China and Russia are in it to win it. I posted something of the same under China or Russia last week. But here's another tidbit to read. They mean business and that shouldn't be a surprise. Surprised

https://thehill.com/opinion/international/544952-an-anti-us-alliance-in-the-making-as-russia-and-china-move-ever-closer

Drinkthekoolaid likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Drinkthekoolaid Wed Mar 31, 2021 2:37 pm

rick1 wrote:China and Russia are in it to win it. I posted something of the same under China or Russia last week. But here's another tidbit to read. They mean business and that shouldn't be a surprise. Surprised

https://thehill.com/opinion/international/544952-an-anti-us-alliance-in-the-making-as-russia-and-china-move-ever-closer

The world is far more tense than people realize.

It's amazing that the majority of our country has no clue what's going on and our media focuses on absolute nonsense.

Drinkthekoolaid

rick1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Wed Mar 31, 2021 2:53 pm

Drinkthekoolaid wrote:
rick1 wrote:China and Russia are in it to win it. I posted something of the same under China or Russia last week. But here's another tidbit to read. They mean business and that shouldn't be a surprise. Surprised

It's amazing that the majority of our country has no clue what's going on and our media focuses on absolute nonsense.

I agree Drink, people are in a daze. The media and the demonrats are in an ism crisis, you know racism, sexism, white-ism, surpress-ism, cancel-ism, etc., that's all they're worried about.

Dave58 and Drinkthekoolaid like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Drinkthekoolaid Thu Apr 01, 2021 7:10 am

rick1 wrote:
Drinkthekoolaid wrote:

I agree Drink, people are in a daze. The media and the demonrats are in an ism crisis, you know racism, sexism, white-ism, surpress-ism, cancel-ism, etc., that's all they're worried about.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/u-s-alarmed-by-russias-escalating-aggression-in-ukraine-01617236189?siteid=yhoof

https://halturnerradioshow.com/index.php/en/news-page/world/russia-sending-56th-airborne-brigade-to-crimea

Drinkthekoolaid

rick1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Thu Apr 01, 2021 8:57 am

The moneymarket.com report says the U.S. is alarmed about the Russian aggression in the Ukraine.

What do you expect when this administration is sound asleep in their white house bunker and the cease fire agreement they had expired today 4-1-21. What a bunch of demonrat moron's.

Back to top Go down

Post by Drinkthekoolaid Thu Apr 01, 2021 9:24 am

rick1 wrote:The moneymarket.com report says the U.S. is alarmed about the Russian aggression in the Ukraine.

What do you expect when this administration is sound asleep in their white house bunker and the cease fire agreement they had expired today 4-1-21. What a bunch of demonrat moron's.

IMO I want no part of this conflict. It's not our fight. Maybe it's short sighted of me but we don't need to be in this mess. Let them sort it out themselves.

Drinkthekoolaid

rick1 and Dave58 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Thu Apr 01, 2021 9:35 am

Drinkthekoolaid wrote:
rick1 wrote:The moneymarket.com report says the U.S. is alarmed about the Russian aggression in the Ukraine.

IMO I want no part of this conflict. It's not our fight. Maybe it's short sighted of me but we don't need to be in this mess. Let them sort it out themselves.

I agree with ya Drink, let the E.U. do their share, because they'll be next. Heck, we can't even keep our own borders (southern) from people coming in. Again, this administration is asleep in their bunkers, with sand on the floor and their heads buried in it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Drinkthekoolaid Thu Apr 01, 2021 9:43 am

rick1 wrote:
Drinkthekoolaid wrote:

I agree with ya Drink, let the E.U. do their share, because they'll be next. Heck, we can't even keep our own borders (southern) from people coming in. Again, this administration is asleep in their bunkers, with sand on the floor and their heads buried in it.

Not to completely detail this thread but it's perhaps on topic... This is coming from an administration that hides from interacting with the voters, has had 1 weak softball press conference in 4 months and took no critical questions. There is no accountability. Just hiding in bunkers to shield him from criticism because he is inept.

This is exactly what I would expect to happen.

Russia senses weakness and they are seeing to their agenda.

My concern is if china also senses weakness and if russia moves on crimea/ukraine at the same time china moves on taiwan. That could force us into a very precarious position to either look like a paper tiger or risk taking on both russia and china.

I think war with china is almost inevitable and it won't be our choice I think china will be the aggressor and directly threaten our interests but I don't want russia involved in it.

I liked this take on the situation with china
https://youtu.be/yoVLWI1NCkA

Drinkthekoolaid

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadyMom Thu Apr 01, 2021 10:01 am

A absolutely MASSIVE amount of Russian Armor (Tanks, APC’s, self-propelled artillery) arrived in Crimea via train today.  Video from the Crimea Bridge over the Kerch Strait between Russia and Ukraine shows the train.

https://theblogginghounds.com/2021/03/31/wars-and-rumors-of-wars-massive-additional-russian-armor-trains-into-crimea-war-coming-fast-and-large/

Russian Concerns Tanktrain_large

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4swCnxnuAOo

Admin

rick1, Dave58 and Drinkthekoolaid like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Thu Apr 01, 2021 11:01 am

Here's my take, once Russia is done with Crimea and Corn Pop Biden does nothing, then China moves in on Taiwan or a big crack down on Hong Kong.

I have no doubts, none all, that there are people from both of these countries that have crossed our southern border, along with ISIS/Taliban terrorists. Awaiting a time to do what it takes to cause some type of disorder. Remember, it only takes one terrorist to poison a reservoir.

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave58 Thu Apr 01, 2021 3:47 pm

Honest opinion everybody.....

Do you really think that Biden would get us involved if Russia invades Crimea ??

If China tries to take Taiwan back ????

Or both..

How do you think this will affect the USA ??

Give me your worse case scenario I can take it (maybe) I know what my wife and I have talked about I'm just trying to see if we are all on the same page....

Dave58

rick1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Drinkthekoolaid Thu Apr 01, 2021 4:17 pm

Dave58 wrote:Honest opinion everybody.....

Do you really think that Biden would get us involved if Russia invades Crimea ??

Or both..

Give me your worse case scenario I can take it (maybe) I know what my wife and I have talked about I'm just trying to see if we are all on the same page....  

I honestly don't have a clear answer because I don't know the motives of bidens handlers/controllers.

I have to think about it.

Drinkthekoolaid

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Thu Apr 01, 2021 4:22 pm

Well Dave, just my opinion based on what Corn Pop Biden has said/done.

If Russia attacks Crimea, Corn Pop will bad mouth the Russians but won't do nothing military wise.

Taiwan is a different story, if Corn Pop holds to his words, he will help defend Taiwan. Don't know if that means boots on the ground or not or if that means military equipment. But he said that before Russia and China teamed up against the U.S..

I'm starting to worry more about the southern border here at home, too many coming across and not being caught. We have no idea who these people are or what their intentions are. And I have a deep, deep bad feeling about that.

I'm glad I live where I do, the only illegal around here is if one of the neighbors cows or dogs come over to visit.

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Thu Apr 01, 2021 7:32 pm

"Dave58" asked:
Honest opinion everybody.....

Do you really think that Biden would get us involved if Russia invades Crimea ??No. I think he will whine. This, BTW, is part of prophesy, that Russia will come down to the Middle East. Crimea and the sea beyond it are along the path.
I think Russia will also want to take the Odessa and Moldova area too.

He might sent Carrier Battle Groups, and other warships. Rattle the sword. Not sure if he would actually have the cojones to fire the first shot, but might have to fight if China fires first shot. I don't think we are ready for this, and it may result in several carrier battle groups being destroyed, possibly followed by a limited nuclear exchange. This exchange could leave Guam and Philippines, in addition to some of Japan and Korea, in ruin.

Or both..
Are you really sure you can take it?

Prophesy says (Ezekiel 38)that when Russia attacks Israel, "Tarshish and all her young lions" will complain, but it indicates we will be ineffective in defending Israel. Most people in prophesy interpret Tarshish (the lands beyond the Great Sea) to be England, and Her young lions would be all of her former colonies. That includes us.

This means, in the next few years, we will become largely irrelevant, on the world stage. It doesn't mean we will be utterly destroyed, but I suspect it will mean our military has been bloodied and our president cowed.

I wouldn't rule out a limited nuclear exchange, but I don't see anything in prophesy that indicates any kind of massive nuclear destruction, outside of Damascus, which prophesy says (Isaiah 17) will be left in ruins.  (My estimate is, destruction of Damascus, due to its size, shape, composition, and geography, would take at least 8 nuclear detonations.)

Of course, with the majority of our Naval fleet destroyed in the Pacific, a few well placed EMP's or even cyber attacks could render us impotent.

TRex2

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Fri Apr 02, 2021 3:25 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Fri Apr 02, 2021 6:38 pm

Russia threatens U.S. and NATO of interference in Ukraine. I think Russia isn't playing around, they mean business.

https://www.usnews.com/news/world-report/articles/2021-04-02/fairy-tale-russias-new-threats-to-nato-met-with-dismissals

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Fri Apr 02, 2021 6:53 pm

Russia always means business. But they are playing chess. If they don't take your bishop when it is open, it is because they either see that it will leave their knight open, or they see a way to take your knight, later.

God, of course, is really in control.
Those who don't believe will play into His hand.
See Psalms 2.

TRex2

Back to top Go down

Post by Drinkthekoolaid Fri Apr 02, 2021 9:58 pm

Drinkthekoolaid

Back to top Go down

Post by Drinkthekoolaid Sat Apr 03, 2021 7:45 am

Drinkthekoolaid

Back to top Go down

Post by Drinkthekoolaid Sat Apr 03, 2021 9:27 am

Drinkthekoolaid

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Sat Apr 03, 2021 1:17 pm

So far, there is a significant build up, outside Ukraine, and some skirmishes inside. Not much to go on, but that is how things started last time, back in 2014.

TRex2

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Sun Apr 04, 2021 10:16 am

Back to top Go down

Post by dmwalsh568 Mon Apr 05, 2021 7:59 am

Drinkthekoolaid wrote:

I know I'm late to the party, but I think there is a simple solution to the Ukraine-Russia problem.

Give Ukraine it's nukes back, or the equivalent number and size.

Then they can play with Russia as much as Putin wants. Evil or Very Mad

dmwalsh568

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:34 pm

dmwalsh568 wrote:...

I know I'm late to the party, but I think there is a simple solution to the Ukraine-Russia problem.

Give Ukraine it's nukes back, or the equivalent number and size.

Then they can play with Russia as much as Putin wants. Evil or Very Mad
The Results would be ... "interesting."
(Not necessarily what you intend.)

TRex2

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Wed Apr 07, 2021 2:15 pm

Last edited by rick1 on Wed Apr 07, 2021 3:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add another link)

Dave58 and Drinkthekoolaid like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadyMom Wed Apr 07, 2021 4:49 pm

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Drinkthekoolaid Thu Apr 08, 2021 4:53 pm

Drinkthekoolaid

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave58 Sat Apr 10, 2021 12:13 pm

Dave58

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Sat Apr 10, 2021 2:15 pm

The First Horseman of the Apocalypse stands at the doorway of Heaven, ready to ride. Will he remain there, will he cast his shadow across the Earth, as the Forth Horseman did a year ago, or will he ride?

Only God knows.

Prophesy indicates that Damascus will be destroyed before, or immediately after the Rapture (Isaiah 17 and Psalm 83), and will precede Russian and Iran attacking Israel (Ezekiel 38).

Either way, prophesy says we will stand by and do nothing but talk. The Bible doesn't say we whether we cannot respond (damaged or destroyed) or won't respond because we don't have the will (Ezekiel 38 is after the Rapture, and the Church will be gone).

TRex2

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Sat Apr 10, 2021 2:27 pm

The E.U. is on high alert.

The U.S. is on alert, link below

The head woke clown in the white house, according to CNN and Fox, wants to cut the defense budget to help pay for his wasteful spending. I wish someone would cancel his culture.

https://thehill.com/policy/defense/546346-pentagon-on-alert-as-russia-steps-up-saber-rattling-in-eastern-europe-and

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadyMom Sun Apr 11, 2021 9:41 am

US sending two warships to Black Sea as Russia builds up forces in Ukraine
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/us-sending-two-warships-to-black-sea-as-russia-builds-up-forces-in-ukraine/ar-BB1fufsA?ocid=iehp&li=BBnb7Kz

NATO ally Turkey said the two U.S. warships would reach the Black Sea from Wednesday to Thursday after Washington notified Ankara of the move a little over two weeks ago.

"A notice was sent to us 15 days ago via diplomatic channels that two U.S. warships would pass to the Black Sea, in line with the Montreux Convention," a 1936 treaty which gave Ankara control of the seas' straits, according to Turkey's foreign ministry, as reported by Reuters. "The ships will remain in the Black Sea until May 4."

Admin

rick1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Tue Apr 13, 2021 9:26 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Drinkthekoolaid Tue Apr 13, 2021 9:37 am

Drinkthekoolaid

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Tue Apr 13, 2021 10:36 am

Russia says an all out cyber war will be coming to the U.S., everything is fair game. This is from one of Russia's top propagandists:

https://news.yahoo.com/top-kremlin-mouthpiece-warns-inevitable-105301739.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Drinkthekoolaid Tue Apr 13, 2021 10:58 am

rick1 wrote:Russia says an all out cyber war will be coming to the U.S., everything is fair game. This is from one of Russia's top propagandists:

https://news.yahoo.com/top-kremlin-mouthpiece-warns-inevitable-105301739.html

I've said it before and I'll repeat.

They're telling us, if we choose to not listen it's our own fault.

Prepare accordingly

Drinkthekoolaid

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadyMom Fri Apr 16, 2021 9:55 am

Saw this quote in another social media site. Had to dig to find the original source:

“Washington must realize that a price will be paid for bilateral relations’ degradation.”
“The Ambassador was told that a series of retaliatory measures would follow shortly.”

https://americanmilitarynews.com/2021/04/russia-vows-retaliation-for-bidens-sanctions-a-price-will-be-paid/

Admin

rick1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Fri Apr 16, 2021 11:33 am

ReadyMom wrote:Saw this quote in another social media site. Had to dig to find the original source:

“Washington must realize that a price will be paid for bilateral relations’ degradation.”
“The Ambassador was told that a series of retaliatory measures would follow shortly.”

https://americanmilitarynews.com/2021/04/russia-vows-retaliation-for-bidens-sanctions-a-price-will-be-paid/

When Joe Crow Biden was asked if Putin was a killer, Joe Crow should have kept his mouth shut, instead, he answered Yes. What a moron.

Crow Biden is digging a big hole in the ground for himself and the U.S.. Russia and Crimea, China and Taiwan/Hong Kong will make or break Biden and the U.S..

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Fri Apr 16, 2021 11:35 am

The Russians can sense that we are weak. They know that, starved for funding, and neglected, it will only be a short time before our defenses, cyber and otherwise, will degrade. They have had a couple weak Administrations, in the past, to learn this from. They probably even have a schedule planned, as to when the optimum time to attack will be.

TRex2

rick1 and Drinkthekoolaid like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by ReadyMom Mon Apr 19, 2021 4:27 pm

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Mon Apr 19, 2021 5:35 pm

I really hate it, when they say "up to" some number. That means they know it is less, and are using that number to hype the news. It is a weasel tactic, like click bait.

I have always wondered about the little horn that sprang up, uprooting three horns, in the prophesies. Would that be Russia, over running thee other regions? Or Iran, conquering three neighbors? I think we are so near those days, we can feel it.

But, I think, first, Russia will enter Ukraine. I think they want better access to the Black Sea, for both economic (pipelines) and military reasons. They want clear overland route to Crimea, which they took through intimidation, during the Obama years.

https://www.nationsonline.org/oneworld/map/ukraine-administrative-map.htm

TRex2

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Wed Apr 21, 2021 4:43 pm

Russian President Putin wars west to not cross the red line or they will be met with a harsh response:

https://thehill.com/policy/international/russia/549469-putin-warns-west-not-to-cross-red-line-in-annual-address

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave58 Wed Apr 21, 2021 5:17 pm

rick1 wrote:Russian President Putin wars west to not cross the red line or they will be met with a harsh response:

https://thehill.com/policy/international/russia/549469-putin-warns-west-not-to-cross-red-line-in-annual-address

Putin doesn't say where or what the red line is......

Dave58

TRex2 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TRex2 Wed Apr 21, 2021 5:28 pm

Dave58 wrote:
rick1 wrote:Russian President Putin wars west to not cross the red line or they will be met with a harsh response:

That is deliberate.

TRex2

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave58 Wed Apr 21, 2021 5:32 pm

TRex2 wrote:
Dave58 wrote:

That is deliberate.

I would have to agree

Dave58

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Wed Apr 21, 2021 6:18 pm

Dave58 wrote:
TRex2 wrote:
Dave58 wrote:

That is deliberate.

I would have to agree

Remember last week when the two war ships went to the black sea, well, fox reported that Putin told Sleepy Joe to get them gone or he would. Guess what happened, the ships turned around.

We'll know for sure if and when that red line is crossed.

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1 Wed Apr 21, 2021 6:54 pm

rick1 wrote:
Dave58 wrote:
TRex2 wrote:
Dave58 wrote:

That is deliberate.

I would have to agree

Remember last week when the two war ships went to the black sea, well, fox reported that Putin told Sleepy Joe to get them gone or he would. Guess what happened, the ships turned around.

We'll know for sure if and when that red line is crossed.

Russia sends 20 warships to black sea, no wonder the 2 of our warships aren't there now:

https://nypost.com/2021/04/20/russia-sends-warships-in-black-sea-amid-us-ukraine-tensions/

Dave58 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next